Why are White people more prone to accept Homosexuality?

Gunny, do you agree that homosexuality is heavily looked down upon by blacks? Do you agree that white liberals are the movers and spearhead of the gay "rights" movement?

Not trying to load a question much, are you?

I agree that there are people who don't give a damn what you do in the privacy of your own home and there are people that want to dictate what you can do. Either way, BOTH ides want to dictate morality instead of minding their own damned business.

There are more opinions than those of blacks and white liberals. What about black liberals? What about white Bible thumpers who foam at the mouth every bit as much as you?

I honestly have a hard time differentiating between a rabid, pole-smoking flamer wanting to force HIS morals on me and you wanting to force your morals on me. The lot of you are the SAME color, in my opinion.

The Bass as well as all true Christians do not wish to force nor impose morals on to people, if people harden their hearts to the word of God and refuse to accept they have Jesus and God to be accountable to in the last day, not the Bass, its the gays who are trying to force something on to people and people are voting against it.

Hey, let me ask a question.

Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?

How come the gays enrich the United States and the World but the conservatives only "breed"?
Ok, I'm all for gay people having equal rights. I think being gay isn't something that should have to be written in an application, or announced at thanksgiving dinner. Frankly, someones sexual orientation is of no relevance, and isn't anyones business.

But...

Posts like yours are stupid. You are going to get in a pissing match with conservatives in order to garner some equality? You are going about it all wrong.

Also...

Saying something like this:

"Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?"

This is just dumb! It's just as dumb as the guy who started this thread, stating that White's were more accepting of perversions than anyone else. Just like the idiot who started this thread didn't have any numbers to support his claims, you don't either.

In trying to one-up the guy who started this thread, you ended up looking just like him!

Unfortunately for conservatives, it's NOT dumb. Conservatives are more likely to believe in "magical creation" than science.

Look at Christian music. Mostly crap.
The greatest writers, artists and composers in the last century were more likely to be gay. Name a conservative dancer or artist or author and very few come to mind. Meanwhile, you can name gay after gay.

There are entire organizations made up of gay scientists. Conservatives are more likely to be like Mike Huckabee and want "mysticism" taught in public schools and believe me, ID IS mysticism.

Besides, gays come from the very people who want to "punish" them. Only, the population of gays is so small and conservatives so stupid, they don't even know it.

left handed people are discriminated against, and I think we should stick up for our civil rights. left handed people are over represented in famous scientists, authors, artists, athelets, etc. STOP DISCRIMINATION AGAINST LEFT HANDERS NOW!!!

Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?

How come the gays enrich the United States and the World but the conservatives only "breed"?
Ok, I'm all for gay people having equal rights. I think being gay isn't something that should have to be written in an application, or announced at thanksgiving dinner. Frankly, someones sexual orientation is of no relevance, and isn't anyones business.

But...

Posts like yours are stupid. You are going to get in a pissing match with conservatives in order to garner some equality? You are going about it all wrong.

Also...

"Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?"

This is just dumb! It's just as dumb as the guy who started this thread, stating that White's were more accepting of perversions than anyone else. Just like the idiot who started this thread didn't have any numbers to support his claims, you don't either.

In trying to one-up the guy who started this thread, you ended up looking just like him!

Unfortunately for conservatives, it's NOT dumb. Conservatives are more likely to believe in "magical creation" than science.

The greatest writers, artists and composers in the last century were more likely to be gay. Name a conservative dancer or artist or author and very few come to mind. Meanwhile, you can name gay after gay.

There are entire organizations made up of gay scientists. Conservatives are more likely to be like Mike Huckabee and want "mysticism" taught in public schools and believe me, ID IS mysticism.

Besides, gays come from the very people who want to "punish" them. Only, the population of gays is so small and conservatives so stupid, they don't even know it.

You're a tool. But I can name you some conservative authors and artist. If you want to see some conservative authors just look to the New York Times best seller list, you'll find Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly at the top. Conservative artist? Here's a few Vincent Gallo, Brandon Adamson, William Harris III, James B Hunt,
Alvaro Alvillar, Ana Galano, Michael Patrick Tracy, Nina Whidden, Matthew Welter,
Paul Morrissey, Chris Francz, Matthew Lawrence Almy, Don Schwartz, Amber Ortega-Perez, Robin Borland, Leann Webb, Allen Maestas, Laura J Smith, Frances Byrd, Jeff Heaton, Will Sillin, Mary Angelos, and Billy Zoom.

Gunny, do you agree that homosexuality is heavily looked down upon by blacks? Do you agree that white liberals are the movers and spearhead of the gay "rights" movement?

Not trying to load a question much, are you?

I agree that there are people who don't give a damn what you do in the privacy of your own home and there are people that want to dictate what you can do. Either way, BOTH ides want to dictate morality instead of minding their own damned business.

There are more opinions than those of blacks and white liberals. What about black liberals? What about white Bible thumpers who foam at the mouth every bit as much as you?

I honestly have a hard time differentiating between a rabid, pole-smoking flamer wanting to force HIS morals on me and you wanting to force your morals on me. The lot of you are the SAME color, in my opinion.

The Bass as well as all true Christians do not wish to force nor impose morals on to people, if people harden their hearts to the word of God and refuse to accept they have Jesus and God to be accountable to in the last day, not the Bass, its the gays who are trying to force something on to people and people are voting against it.

Way to sidestep, Charlie Brown.

Listen to your own words ... people will be held accountable to God. Individually, Bass, not collectively. So where do you to the part that Bass needs to worry about saving his own ass and let everyone else worry about their own?

Or is it that you feel that railing on a messageboard about yours sins with other men will somehow achieve penance?

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?

But...

Also...

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?"

RDone ... there's a religion subforum if you want to preach yours. :eusa_eh:

But...

Also...

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?"

You're a tool. But I can name you some conservative authors and artist. If you want to see some conservative authors just look to the New York Times best seller list, you'll find Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly at the top. Conservative artist? Here's a few Vincent Gallo, Brandon Adamson, William Harris III, James B Hunt,
Alvaro Alvillar, Ana Galano, Michael Patrick Tracy, Nina Whidden, Matthew Welter,
Paul Morrissey, Chris Francz, Matthew Lawrence Almy, Don Schwartz, Amber Ortega-Perez, Robin Borland, Leann Webb, Allen Maestas, Laura J Smith, Frances Byrd, Jeff Heaton, Will Sillin, Mary Angelos, and Billy Zoom.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's not funny; it's sad that he actually believes they're worthy of being put on the same pedastal as classic authors...

If he wants GOOD conservative writers, I'd lead him to the Mises Institute (a foundation of REAL economics).

But...

Also...

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?"

RDone ... there's a religion subforum if you want to preach yours. :eusa_eh:
Heh.

I think he's trying to make the point that modern Christians (with some exceptions) don't seem to be making significant contributions to the world of science, law, or the arts.

I don't completely agree with that, but I mean, contemporary Christian music mostly sucks and tries too hard to imitate the secular. Now, I'm no "Rawk Muzak's da debil!" fundamentalist, but I mean, if you're going to claim to be in a genre whose focus is to glorify God, at least try to be original and fulfill your purpose. And modern Christian "writers"? Like what? Positive thinking stuff by clown "pastors" like Joel Olsteen?! Get real. And don't get me started on "scientists" like Kent Hovind.

Although they aren't scapegoats of the Christian or conservative world at large, they seem to be maligned the most.

Too bad the intellectual Christians (RC Sproul is an EXCELLENT example, his book on Calvinism changed my views on God's Word and salvation), theistic evolutionists, etc. don't get much recognition...

But off the religious stuff...

He's right in saying that a lot of our classic authors, musicians, artists, politicians, scientists, etc. were gay or displayed "tendencies," although I think certain cultural prejudices of "tendenceis" seems to mistake a lot of people for being gay, even if they really aren't (hence the "gay" labeling).

Last edited:
Christian attempts to emulate the secular is usually pretty fucking lame.

example

The entire career of DC Talk. I particularly thought it hilarious when they leaped from early 90s cross colors rap to grungy mcgrunge on the Jesus Freak album. Giant Lame-O.

however, I will suggest Frank Peretti as a decent christian fiction writer who manages to put out some very good wannabe horror/thriller material even though it is christian slanted.

I suggest, This Present Darkness, Piercing the Darkness, The Holy and some others. He's no Chuck Pahlaniuk but it's still good stuff.

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Do White people have a sexual deviant gene?
Please respond.

because we have been beaten down by the man................

I still like "Jesus Freak," no matter how corny/lame-o DC Talk is.

But yeah, I like Christian music that's original and not carbon-copy. Same goes for secular music.

seriously. that album, and band, convey all that is wrong with christian music which tries to hard to emulate sinner music. That album came out my freshman year in college... a private baptist college. I'm glad my stereo was louder than everyone else's that year.

Here is a link, with regards to this subject:
HOMOSEXUAL RIGHTS AROUND THE WOR

This breaks it all down. Check the list where homosexuality is allowed.

Homosexuality is legal in the Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Eritrea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe just to name some African countries. And that makes you a liar, since you stated that homosexuality is illegal in African countries.

But all of Europe seems to accept homosexuality, go back and check.
Only six African countries accept it. I stand corrected. While all of Europe seems to accept
Homosexuality.!

hey 53rd Ave.....here is a fact.....Black men are more prone to be Gay,but the closets are kinda packed if you know what i mean....

Forum List

Back