Why are White people more prone to accept Homosexuality?

Indeed, the same logic begs the question of why blacks are more prone to tribal violence and robbing liquor stores.

There's no proof of this period and Europeans have been more guilty of having tribal wars as much as Africans, remember those two World Wars? Tribal warfare at its best.

There's no proof of this period and Europeans have been more guilty of having tribal wars as much as Africans, remember those two World Wars? Tribal warfare at its best.

When you play the game of Hobbes you can not whine about the outcome.

A.nally I.nflicted D.eath S.entence!

OMG that is funny.

Good, because I am really just joking around. I could care less if it's Whites, or Blacks that accept homosexuality the most.

Aids is a plague that's from God, for he see's something wrong in his eyes.

I disagree with this. Anal sex with a woman spreads HIV as well.[/QUOTE]

Well yes, but any kind of intercourse spreads HIV. I am referring to the origin of the disease, and I believe some sort of un-natural Sexual intercourse is what caused it. Which would be wrong in God's eyes. Like let's say someone got Aids from a blood transfusion? I don't believe that they did anything wrong in God's eyes. It's the sicko who first caused it to be created that is the focus here. :razz: ~BH

I agree Mr. Bass also. We see Homosexuality being glamorized by whites in their movies, ie. Brooke Back Mountain. And in some of their sitcoms.

Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins. AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals, and Blacks, and other undesireable minorities.AIDS is biological warefare
gone out of control.

The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality, beastiality, Sado masochism, transvestism,necrophilia,
Bondage & discipline, ect, ect.

I don't see those sexual deviations in the Black community. So you white people need to own up to these perversions that you have created.
I love your hypocrisy....

Out of one side of your mouth you say: "AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals"

Then, out of the other side of your mouth, you say: "The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality"

Which is it? At the very least, get your BS story together!

"Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins."

That's not what we are doing. What we are doing, if you could understand, is discrediting your silly notion that African tribes, or anyone in African for that matter, are people anyone should use as a positive example pertaining to social issues. African tribes, and people in African, have devastated their society with AIDS. They spread it by refusing to where condoms, and believe that raping virgin young girls is the way to cure AIDS. Furthermore, we are talking about a place where they're so sexually confused, that they cut out the clit's of their young women. What does this all mean? It means: WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FEEL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?!? THEY ARE SAVAGES!

Look, we get it. You and Charlie are these insecure, militant, unwilling to assimilate, blame the white man for everything, black people. I like to pat you silly geese on the head when I hear you speak. You cream your pants when you get white people rilled up. But what you don't do, is represent black people. That my friend, is a fact! People like you disgust my black friends, and family members!

Black people in Africa are not Savages. The Point I am trying to make is that Whites are more prone to accept sexual perversions, such as Homosexuality, and beastiality.
This is the truth , if the truth is getting you upset thats your problem.These are the facts.

You cant call a thing a fact unless you have facts to back it up. So, do you have any facts or is your statement not factual.

Since you believe that it is fact that white people are more prone sexual perversions, homosexuality and bestiality, you must have a mountain of evidence to back up your claim. If you dont have a mountain of evidence, then that just tells us all that you are one of those dumb fucks that thinks he knows something, but in reality he doesnt know jack shit. If you cant prove your claim, then is there any point to you ever posting your thoughts here in the future?

I love your hypocrisy....

Out of one side of your mouth you say: "AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals"

Then, out of the other side of your mouth, you say: "The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality"

Which is it? At the very least, get your BS story together!

"Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins."

That's not what we are doing. What we are doing, if you could understand, is discrediting your silly notion that African tribes, or anyone in African for that matter, are people anyone should use as a positive example pertaining to social issues. African tribes, and people in African, have devastated their society with AIDS. They spread it by refusing to where condoms, and believe that raping virgin young girls is the way to cure AIDS. Furthermore, we are talking about a place where they're so sexually confused, that they cut out the clit's of their young women. What does this all mean? It means: WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FEEL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?!? THEY ARE SAVAGES!

Look, we get it. You and Charlie are these insecure, militant, unwilling to assimilate, blame the white man for everything, black people. I like to pat you silly geese on the head when I hear you speak. You cream your pants when you get white people rilled up. But what you don't do, is represent black people. That my friend, is a fact! People like you disgust my black friends, and family members!

Black people in Africa are not Savages. The Point I am trying to make is that Whites are more prone to accept sexual perversions, such as Homosexuality, and beastiality.
This is the truth , if the truth is getting you upset thats your problem.These are the facts.

You cant call a thing a fact unless you have facts to back it up. So, do you have any facts or is your statement not factual.

Since you believe that it is fact that white people are more prone sexual perversions, homosexuality and bestiality, you must have a mountain of evidence to back up your claim. If you dont have a mountain of evidence, then that just tells us all that you are one of those dumb fucks that thinks he knows something, but in reality he doesnt know jack shit. If you cant prove your claim, then is there any point to you ever posting your thoughts here in the future?

Listen Mr. Godboy with his inverted pentagram, all pictures that I see that involved Homosexuality, beastiality, transvestism, S&M , bondage and discipline, where pictures
where White males or females were the main characters in the photograph. Now you are
trying to tell me that, that does not prove that more white people are involved with those kinds of activity!?.Please give me a break, if it looks like a duck , and quacks like a duck,
its white people involved in those kinds of activity looking and quacking like ducks o.k.
Accept the fact that your from a perverted race of people.

Listen Mr. Godboy with his inverted pentagram, all pictures that I see that involved Homosexuality, beastiality, transvestism, S&M , bondage and discipline, where pictures
where White males or females were the main characters in the photograph.
So then you've seen a ton of these pictures, in order to come to your "scientific conclusion", right? If so, for someone being so opposed to those "perversions", why are you spending so much time looking at those acts? If you haven't seen many of those pictures, how can you come to any conclusion, period?

So you're either a self-hating pervert, who spends a ton of time looking at these "perverse" acts, of which you publicly condem...

Or

You're making a giant assumption, based on no facts or evidence. Hence making you a scared, dumb, idiot. Just a guy with an agenda, but no evidence....

I can't wait to see you attempt to weasel your way out of this one!

So then you've seen a ton of these pictures, in order to come to your "scientific conclusion", right? If so, for someone being so opposed to those "perversions", why are you spending so much time looking at those acts? If you haven't seen many of those pictures, how can you come to any conclusion, period?

So you're either a self-hating pervert, who spends a ton of time looking at these "perverse" acts, of which you publicly condem...

Or

You're making a giant assumption, based on no facts or evidence. Hence making you a scared, dumb, idiot. Just a guy with an agenda, but no evidence....

I don't spend my time looking at perverted white people involved in perverted sex acts,
throughout my entire life , I have seen whites engaged in those acts.

Or

I don't spend my time looking at perverted white people involved in perverted sex acts,
So you've watched alot of these acts? Basically, you're admitting that you are into them! Hey, thats ok. It just makes you human. Don't be ashamed.

Or

So you've watched alot of these acts? Basically, you're admitting that you are into them! Hey, thats ok. It just makes you human. Don't be ashamed.

You want to see reports of perverted sex acts by whites, just look at the link in the Bass' signature.

You want to see reports of perverted sex acts by whites, just look at the link in the Bass' signature.
Mr. Bass, you do realize that if I kept a tab on all the black sex offenders and black rapist around the country, I'd have alot more entries!

Add to that the perversions in Africa, where AIDS is spread at a rapid pace, because Africans refuse to wear condoms. Furthermore, those Africans think that raping virgin girls cures AIDS. Oh, and those same Africans amputate the clits of young women.

Do you really wanna compare?

Also, with regards to your site, you do realize that African Americans make up something like 12% of the population, yet are responsible for the majority of crime in this country?

Bring on the excuses Mr. Bass, other wise know as "cliché, insecure, black person"...

Mr. Bass, you do realize that if I kept a tab on all the black sex offenders and black rapist around the country, I'd have alot more entries!

Add to that the perversions in Africa, where AIDS is spread at a rapid pace, because Africans refuse to wear condoms. Furthermore, those Africans think that raping virgin girls cures AIDS. Oh, and those same Africans amputate the clits of young women.

Do you really wanna compare?

Also, with regards to your site, you do realize that African Americans make up something like 12% of the population, yet are responsible for the majority of crime in this country?

Bring on the excuses Mr. Bass, other wise know as "cliché, insecure, black person"...

First off, AIDS in Africa is not as off the charts as many believe and its mostly rampant in one area, in Southern Africa, elsewhere the rate is not high at all, so when you say Africa you must be more specific.

How AIDS in Africa Was Overstated - washingtonpost.com

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Do White people have a sexual deviant gene?
Please respond.

Perversions?

Deviant?

Fool!

Hey, let me ask a question.

Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?

How come the gays enrich the United States and the World but the conservatives only "breed"?

Hey, let me ask a question.

Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?

How come the gays enrich the United States and the World but the conservatives only "breed"?
Ok, I'm all for gay people having equal rights. I think being gay isn't something that should have to be written in an application, or announced at thanksgiving dinner. Frankly, someones sexual orientation is of no relevance, and isn't anyones business.

But...

Posts like yours are stupid. You are going to get in a pissing match with conservatives in order to garner some equality? You are going about it all wrong.

Also...

Saying something like this:

"Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?"

This is just dumb! It's just as dumb as the guy who started this thread, stating that White's were more accepting of perversions than anyone else. Just like the idiot who started this thread didn't have any numbers to support his claims, you don't either.

In trying to one-up the guy who started this thread, you ended up looking just like him!

How about your boys up in the pen who enjoy the hershey highway mr 52nd and bass, seems like we have a very HIGH percentage of them in prison and coming back onto the street to spread the aids. Just my thoughts. Actually facts. Anyway?

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Please respond.

got any proof of what you claim?

why do yoiu assume that is about skin color and not other reasons?

%100 percent of African tribes either Kill ,or banish anyone that displays Homosexual tendencies.
But many Europeans and White Americans, seem to accept it or allow it exist.

Got documentation ?

52nd Street ... this is a first. You're the ONLY person in 3 years TM has completely pwned in an argument.

Idiot. Your speculation and racial profiling does not equal fact. You are the living, breathing example of that which you rail so much about. Get a clue.

Gunny, do you agree that homosexuality is heavily looked down upon by blacks? Do you agree that white liberals are the movers and spearhead of the gay "rights" movement?

Gunny, do you agree that homosexuality is heavily looked down upon by blacks? Do you agree that white liberals are the movers and spearhead of the gay "rights" movement?

Not trying to load a question much, are you?

I agree that there are people who don't give a damn what you do in the privacy of your own home and there are people that want to dictate what you can do. Either way, BOTH ides want to dictate morality instead of minding their own damned business.

There are more opinions than those of blacks and white liberals. What about black liberals? What about white Bible thumpers who foam at the mouth every bit as much as you?

I honestly have a hard time differentiating between a rabid, pole-smoking flamer wanting to force HIS morals on me and you wanting to force your morals on me. The lot of you are the SAME color, in my opinion.

people?.

Please respond.

the black community seemed to have embrace this cat

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVWm9PQeYtE&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back