Why are White people more prone to accept Homosexuality?

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Do White people have a sexual deviant gene?
Please respond.

White people go for the sexual perversions while black people commit violent crimes. It maintains balance.

So where does that leave Asians?

Driving violations.

Why are White people always more acceptive, of Homosexuality, as opposed Black people?
White people seem to accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions more so than Black
people?.

Please respond.

White people go for the sexual perversions while black people commit violent crimes. It maintains balance.

Building robots.

people?.

Please respond.

Pretending to have better IQs.

Accepting Homos , comes from a higher more advanced culture?.
Please spare me, thats exactly why the Greeks and the Romans got hijacked by the Barbarians, they said yes to Homo, and blacks have always said No, Homo!!
Please give me a Break. Homo is the most backward insane life style you can ever try to defend.!!

Me not caring what you do in your bedroom comes from an advanced culture.

There are plenty of white folks who don't believe that though.

The Bass agrees with 52 here on this one, whites do *APPEAR* to be more accepting of homosexuality, the proof is reflected in white television shows and movies and the have numerous homosexual characters, in black oriented movies and sitcoms, you never see it or when it is seen the lifestyle is condemned. The leaders of the gay rights movements are all white people, in Europe its legal and accepted and in the classical civilizations of ancient Greece and Rome, from whence modern Western culture is derived primarily, it was also widely accepted, even the Catholics could not put a stop to it during their barbaric and bloodthisrty period. The only accounts of homosexual mentioned about Africa come from European colonial travelers and traders who didn't anything nor enough about Africans to even be accurate, plus they made up many tales and lies about Africans so their accounts are shaky at best.

people?.

Please respond.

Er wrong, white people have a penchant for committing violent crimes, must people turn a blind eye to the history of brutality, rape, colonialism, and genocide of white Europeans against none whites and even other Europeans? Going by crime rates in the US isn't going to change anything nor does it support your argument. Sexual perversions have been and are committed by all races, but in terms of being more accepting of homosexuality and all other perversions under the banner of sexual freedom and liberalism, whites take the cake.

We're all perverts! What are you telling me, that everyone in American has to be limited to missionary style? What two people do in their own bedroom, on their own time, as long as it's between consenting adults, is their own business!

What's perverted is people thinking they can judge the consenting, private lives of other adults!

homosexuality makes abortions obsolete. it should become the law of the land.

The Bass agrees with 52 here on this one, whites do *APPEAR* to be more accepting of homosexuality, the proof is reflected in white television shows and movies and the have numerous homosexual characters, in black oriented movies and sitcoms, you never see it or when it is seen the lifestyle is condemned. The leaders of the gay rights movements are all white people, in Europe its legal and accepted and in the classical civilizations of ancient Greece and Rome, from whence modern Western culture is derived primarily, it was also widely accepted, even the Catholics could not put a stop to it during their barbaric and bloodthisrty period. The only accounts of homosexual mentioned about Africa come from European colonial travelers and traders who didn't anything nor enough about Africans to even be accurate, plus they made up many tales and lies about Africans so their accounts are shaky at best.

I agree Mr. Bass also. We see Homosexuality being glamorized by whites in their movies, ie. Brooke Back Mountain. And in some of their sitcoms.

Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins. AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals, and Blacks, and other undesireable minorities.AIDS is biological warefare
gone out of control.

The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality, beastiality, Sado masochism, transvestism,necrophilia,
Bondage & discipline, ect, ect.

I don't see those sexual deviations in the Black community. So you white people need to own up to these perversions that you have created.

I agree Mr. Bass also. We see Homosexuality being glamorized by whites in their movies, ie. Brooke Back Mountain. And in some of their sitcoms.

Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins. AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals, and Blacks, and other undesireable minorities.AIDS is biological warefare
gone out of control.

The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality, beastiality, Sado masochism, transvestism,necrophilia,

I don't see those sexual deviations in the Black community. So you white people need to own up to these perversions that you have created.

:eek: You don't have any of that? :eek:

Hell no wonder Jeff Gerber was was so upset! :eek:

I just thought of something.

Does this mean that Christian societies are not advanced due to Christianties intolerance to homosexuality??

Boy I am taking this to the religion board!! Christianity retards culture!! That is a riot!!

gone out of control.

I love your hypocrisy....

Out of one side of your mouth you say: "AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals"

Then, out of the other side of your mouth, you say: "The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality"

Which is it? At the very least, get your BS story together!

"Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins."

That's not what we are doing. What we are doing, if you could understand, is discrediting your silly notion that African tribes, or anyone in African for that matter, are people anyone should use as a positive example pertaining to social issues. African tribes, and people in African, have devastated their society with AIDS. They spread it by refusing to where condoms, and believe that raping virgin young girls is the way to cure AIDS. Furthermore, we are talking about a place where they're so sexually confused, that they cut out the clit's of their young women. What does this all mean? It means: WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FEEL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?!? THEY ARE SAVAGES!

Look, we get it. You and Charlie are these insecure, militant, unwilling to assimilate, blame the white man for everything, black people. I like to pat you silly geese on the head when I hear you speak. You cream your pants when you get white people rilled up. But what you don't do, is represent black people. That my friend, is a fact! People like you disgust my black friends, and family members!

I just thought of something.

Does this mean that Christian societies are not advanced due to Christianties intolerance to homosexuality??

Boy I am taking this to the religion board!! Christianity retards culture!! That is a riot!!

Thats what I'am saying,! These doodoo butt hole surfers are supposed to be more advanced
than normal heterosexual people?!, give me a frigging break. These Homos have got to be crazy!HaHa Haa.!!
There is nothing advanced about putting a mans penis in another mans anus, its kinda of animalistic or beastial if you ask me.Its all backwards, cave man sex.

Last edited:
There is nothing advanced about putting a mans penis in another mans anus, its kinda of animalistic or beastial if you ask me.Its all backwards, cave man sex.
Almost as pointless as using a rubber or another point of entry with a woman to avoid having children.

I'll go so far to admit idle time breeds perversion and in America it takes less time for me to earn some creature comforts than in most if not all of Africa where I have to spend more time working to be able to feed my family.

So, anyone got any studies of "out of 100 white men xx% claim to be gay" or "out of 100 African black men xx claim to be gay"?

I'm scared to search the internet. Lord knows what kind of perversion I'll click into!

52 and Basshole are your typical "blame whitey" negroes.

National Statistics:

Almost two-thirds of all women in the United States reported with AIDS are African American.
AIDS is now the leading cause of death for Black women ages 25-34.
The percentage of people infected with HIV who don’t know it: 21%
The HIV infection rate among Blacks was more than 7 times the infection rate among whites in 2006.
The rate among Black women is 15 times higher than among white women.
More children with AIDS are Black than all other race and ethnic groups combined.
The estimated rate of HIV/AIDS infection per 100,000 adults by race/ethnicity (2006):
Black — 85.6
Latino — 33.7
White — 9.6

HIV/AIDS is the leading cause of death among Black women between 25-34 and the second leading cause of death among Black men between 35-44.

In all communities of color, the largest number of HIV/AIDS cases is among men who have sex with men (MSM). In 2006, MSM comprised 53% of all new HIV infections.
Blacks represent 45% of all new HIV infections in the United States, though comprising only 12% of the population.

In 2006, Black teens accounted for 60% of AIDS cases reported among 13-19 year olds. Latino teens represented 19%.

Now Basshole and/or 52guttershithead, explain how whitey is to blame for "the largest number of HIV/AIDS cases is among men who have sex with men"
Black Coalition on AIDS - Health issues - HIV - AIDS

52 and Basshole are your typical "blame whitey" negroes.

National Statistics:

Almost two-thirds of all women in the United States reported with AIDS are African American.
AIDS is now the leading cause of death for Black women ages 25-34.
The percentage of people infected with HIV who don’t know it: 21%
The HIV infection rate among Blacks was more than 7 times the infection rate among whites in 2006.
The rate among Black women is 15 times higher than among white women.
More children with AIDS are Black than all other race and ethnic groups combined.
The estimated rate of HIV/AIDS infection per 100,000 adults by race/ethnicity (2006):
Black — 85.6
Latino — 33.7
White — 9.6

HIV/AIDS is the leading cause of death among Black women between 25-34 and the second leading cause of death among Black men between 35-44.

In all communities of color, the largest number of HIV/AIDS cases is among men who have sex with men (MSM). In 2006, MSM comprised 53% of all new HIV infections.
Blacks represent 45% of all new HIV infections in the United States, though comprising only 12% of the population.

In 2006, Black teens accounted for 60% of AIDS cases reported among 13-19 year olds. Latino teens represented 19%.

Now Basshole and/or 52guttershithead, explain how whitey is to blame for "the largest number of HIV/AIDS cases is among men who have sex with men"
Black Coalition on AIDS - Health issues - HIV - AIDS

This is not about AIDS, Mr. Texas Deathhouse with your one execution a week of the wrongly convicted!. This is about what race of people on Earth are accepting a sexual perversion.! And according to my statistics it is the White race that has accepted
all these sexual perversions,ie, Homosexulaity, beastiality, Sado maschoism, Transvestism,
Necrophilia, Bondage& discipline.

gone out of control.

I love your hypocrisy....

Out of one side of your mouth you say: "AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals"

Then, out of the other side of your mouth, you say: "The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality"

Which is it? At the very least, get your BS story together!

"Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins."

That's not what we are doing. What we are doing, if you could understand, is discrediting your silly notion that African tribes, or anyone in African for that matter, are people anyone should use as a positive example pertaining to social issues. African tribes, and people in African, have devastated their society with AIDS. They spread it by refusing to where condoms, and believe that raping virgin young girls is the way to cure AIDS. Furthermore, we are talking about a place where they're so sexually confused, that they cut out the clit's of their young women. What does this all mean? It means: WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE PEOPLE IN AFRICA FEEL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?!? THEY ARE SAVAGES!

Look, we get it. You and Charlie are these insecure, militant, unwilling to assimilate, blame the white man for everything, black people. I like to pat you silly geese on the head when I hear you speak. You cream your pants when you get white people rilled up. But what you don't do, is represent black people. That my friend, is a fact! People like you disgust my black friends, and family members!

Black people in Africa are not Savages. The Point I am trying to make is that Whites are more prone to accept sexual perversions, such as Homosexuality, and beastiality.
This is the truth , if the truth is getting you upset thats your problem.These are the facts.

52nd Street, what Lonestar_logic was trying to say is most folks who catch HIV have caught it from man on man sex. He also points out per 100,000 ppl of any particular skin color more blacks have HIV.

It seems a starting point for a theory more blacks %wise are having unprotected anal sex.

Your point should have been "maybe blacks catch HIV from anal man on woman anal sex"

Really I know white and black homosexuals and have never seen or even thought if there were "more whites" or "more blacks".

Well, because they want to blame Whites, I think we all can atleast agree that it most likely was some Black dude in the Jungle that got really horny one morning and sodomized some helpless, young male monkey, which created AIDS to begin with? After all, Life started in Africa correct? Why not AIDS then? Where is Mal when I need his expertise?

:lol:

Aids is a plague that's from God, for he see's something wrong in his eyes. A.nally I.nflicted D.eath S.entence! :eusa_shhh: ~BH

New Topics

Forum List

Back