Why are White people more prone to accept Homosexuality?

The reason black people arent more tolerant can only be because they have an inferior culture. This inferior culture not only has a negative impact on their moral values, but it effects them socially and economically. Just look at black nations.... every last one of them have massive problems the rest of the world doesnt share, but you cant really expect barbarians to be tolerant of anything.

The endless problems black people seem to have arent because of the color of their skin, but because they have a lesser culture. Will they be able to fix these problems? Time will tell, but i dont see it happening anytime soon.

Accepting Homos , comes from a higher more advanced culture?.
Please spare me, thats exactly why the Greeks and the Romans got hijacked by the Barbarians, they said yes to Homo, and blacks have always said No, Homo!!
Please give me a Break. Homo is the most backward insane life style you can ever try to defend.!!

with AIDS having higher numbers in the homosexual community and with Africa having a much larger AIDS problem, one would think there was a lot of homosexuals in africa.:eusa_eh:

yow!!.....53Rd may be on the way down with that one.....

The reason black people arent more tolerant can only be because they have an inferior culture. This inferior culture not only has a negative impact on their moral values, but it effects them socially and economically. Just look at black nations.... every last one of them have massive problems the rest of the world doesnt share, but you cant really expect barbarians to be tolerant of anything.

The endless problems black people seem to have arent because of the color of their skin, but because they have a lesser culture. Will they be able to fix these problems? Time will tell, but i dont see it happening anytime soon.

Accepting Homos , comes from a higher more advanced culture?.
Please spare me, thats exactly why the Greeks and the Romans got hijacked by the Barbarians, they said yes to Homo, and blacks have always said No, Homo!!
Please give me a Break. Homo is the most backward insane life style you can ever try to defend.!!

Apparently these guys didnt get the memo....

hug.jpg

gay1.jpg

Look, heres a whole group of them all together at the same time.

thugs.jpg

BOOM.....53Rd is down.....

"To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time." James Baldwin

Having read most of James Baldwin, I found this thread sorta funny. But let's face it if you are criticized for skin color alone why add another perceived negative to your worldview. Hope that makes sense.

"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." James Baldwin

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

"Midcant has his head up his ass" Frank Zappa

The Bass agrees with 52 here on this one, whites do *APPEAR* to be more accepting of homosexuality, the proof is reflected in white television shows and movies and the have numerous homosexual characters, in black oriented movies and sitcoms, you never see it or when it is seen the lifestyle is condemned. The leaders of the gay rights movements are all white people, in Europe its legal and accepted and in the classical civilizations of ancient Greece and Rome, from whence modern Western culture is derived primarily, it was also widely accepted, even the Catholics could not put a stop to it during their barbaric and bloodthisrty period. The only accounts of homosexual mentioned about Africa come from European colonial travelers and traders who didn't anything nor enough about Africans to even be accurate, plus they made up many tales and lies about Africans so their accounts are shaky at best.
oh here comes 53rds boyfriend.....this is getting better by the post.....:lol:

Most white women do have Wal-Mart shopping cart asses. Especially in the deep fried south.

Blue jean bans should apply down there for most women or they should be required to pay a registration fee to go out in public.

Now Puerto Rican women, they are the heaven of female ass.

Their asses can play salsa music when they shake it.

I agree Mr. Bass also. We see Homosexuality being glamorized by whites in their movies, ie. Brooke Back Mountain. And in some of their sitcoms.

Now many of the white posters on this thread are trying to divert attention by trying to include irrelevent issues about
AIDS, the rape of virgins. AIDS was created by whites in an attempt to exterminate Homosexuals, and Blacks, and other undesireable minorities.AIDS is biological warefare
gone out of control.

The fact remains, whites people are more prone to accept sexual perversions, and deviances , like Homosexuality, beastiality, Sado masochism, transvestism,necrophilia,
Bondage & discipline, ect, ect.

I don't see those sexual deviations in the Black community. So you white people need to own up to these perversions that you have created.

:lol:....Mr. Bass..:lol:...well i guess we know who is the dominate one in this relationship....

Listen Mr. Godboy with his inverted pentagram, all pictures that I see that involved Homosexuality, beastiality, transvestism, S&M , bondage and discipline, where pictures
where White males or females were the main characters in the photograph.
So then you've seen a ton of these pictures, in order to come to your "scientific conclusion", right? If so, for someone being so opposed to those "perversions", why are you spending so much time looking at those acts? If you haven't seen many of those pictures, how can you come to any conclusion, period?

So you're either a self-hating pervert, who spends a ton of time looking at these "perverse" acts, of which you publicly condem...

Or

You're making a giant assumption, based on no facts or evidence. Hence making you a scared, dumb, idiot. Just a guy with an agenda, but no evidence....

I can't wait to see you attempt to weasel your way out of this one!

I don't spend my time looking at perverted white people involved in perverted sex acts,
throughout my entire life , I have seen whites engaged in those acts.
then tell "Mr. Bass" to quit dragging you along to all his butt buddies homes....

Hey, let me ask a question.

Why are gay people more likely to add an innovation in one of the following fields:

Science
Architecture
Art
Music
Literature

than conservatives?

How come the gays enrich the United States and the World but the conservatives only "breed"?

hey Dean-0.....this is not about Conservatives or Liberals Dipshit.....i know you are incapable of having a conversation without bringing that shit up....so why dont you go and let Billy Mumy put you in the corn field....we will get back with you later......much later....geezus

Just by implying that the Bass and 52nd street are gay the whites are once again proving their acceptance and predisposition to homosexuality, it seems these people are not satisfied unless the entire world is gay, real or imagined.

The reason it seems that white people are more accepting of the gays is so obvious. Because gays always show up across the racial and socioeconomic spectrum in nearly the same percentage, the majority of gays, just like the majority of Americans, are white.

The church and the right can work and work to try to make Americans hate the gays, but when a gay is born into your family and you have raised that person since they were a baby, for all except the most extreme religious, it's very difficult to hate your own child.

People know they didn't raise their child to be gay, they just are.

To not know that demonstrates a "determined ignorance" bordering on mentally retarded. Except retarded people are generally accepting and very nice people. Oh, and about 3% of the retarded are gay.

The reason it seems that white people are more accepting of the gays is so obvious. Because gays always show up across the racial and socioeconomic spectrum in nearly the same percentage, the majority of gays, just like the majority of Americans, are white.

The church and the right can work and work to try to make Americans hate the gays, but when a gay is born into your family and you have raised that person since they were a baby, for all except the most extreme religious, it's very difficult to hate your own child.

To not know that demonstrates a "determined ignorance" bordering on mentally retarded. Except retarded people are generally accepting and very nice people. Oh, and about 3% of the retarded are gay.

The overwhelming majority of blacks detest homosexuality, its absent notably in black sitcoms and movies, in white movies and sitcoms its displayed as being good, ok, and just as ok as heterosexuality. It was greatly accepted in ancient Greece and Rome and even throughout medieval Europe thus the aacceptance of homosexuality by whites has a very deep time depth.

you have got to be a pickle puffer mr. bass. As much as you talk about it. It's ok though, we understand.

The overwhelming majority of blacks detest homosexuality, its absent notably in black sitcoms and movies, in white movies and sitcoms its displayed as being good, ok, and just as ok as heterosexuality. It was greatly accepted in ancient Greece and Rome and even throughout medieval Europe thus the aacceptance of homosexuality by whites has a very deep time depth.

It seems that whites have been accepting of this Homosexual lifestyle for many hundreds of years.
What we see today in the modern world is nothing but a carry over of their attitudes from the past. Its embedded in the white psyche.

Just by implying that the Bass and 52nd street are gay the whites are once again proving their acceptance and predisposition to homosexuality, it seems these people are not satisfied unless the entire world is gay, real or imagined.

I think it is funny how liberals stick up for homosexuals, but when they pissed off about someone they insult them by calling them gay. it just shows how they really feel.

Extremely naive premise ... the whole concept you posed is pointless and based solely on your own bias, and nothing else.

It is not point less, nor is it based on any personal bias. I did my own research.
More White people accept Homosexuality, and other sexual perversions, ie transvestism, sado masochism, B&D =bondage and discipline, ect,ect,beastiality, shall I continue?
This stuff is not accepted in the Black communities. I see this stuff in White periodicals and newspapers, I've never seen it in any black periodicals.

I've seen a Black Homosexual before!!

Or Is Rupaul Asian??

there was a black homosexual sitting behind me on a plane yesterday ...

damn that didn't sound right :eek:

Forum List

Back