Why are we still talking about this stupid wall idea?

So kiss my ass regressive, stay on point and don't try to shift the conversation. BTW, the wall, where needed, WILL be built.

Nobody opposes building the wall where it should be built. But Trump wants to build it across the entire southern border.

The difference between a bandage, and wrapping them up like a mummy.

Liberals don’t hate this idea because we are softer on illegal immigration - we hate it because it’s stupid and unfeasible.

No, you are absolutely soft on illegal immigration. You can’t win in the long term without importing new voters to support your Marxist agenda
I’m not saying liberals aren’t softer on immigration, I’m saying that reason has nothing to do with why we think the wall is a stupid idea.

You're a fucking idiot, stop comparing ILLEGALS and legal immigrants, they're not the same.

Where did he compare illegals and legal immigrants? Youre a fucking idiot because you are willing to support Drumpfs monument to himself.

It's unfortunate you lack the ability to follow a conversation. The post the idiot replied to specified ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
No, you are absolutely soft on illegal immigration.
Then the idiot pulled they typical regressive word games by dropping ILLEGAL from his response. Of course you being an ignorant regressive you would have more than likely done the same.
I’m not saying liberals aren’t softer on immigration
So kiss my ass regressive, stay on point and don't try to shift the conversation. BTW, the wall, where needed, WILL be built.

Its unfortunate you are too stupid to know he was talking about illegal immigration.

Dude, for fuck sake. Yes, obviously liberals are softer on ILLEGAL immigration. No one has ever disputed that.

Ronald Reagan was the only president to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.
Meme disputed.

No, you are absolutely soft on illegal immigration. You can’t win in the long term without importing new voters to support your Marxist agenda
I’m not saying liberals aren’t softer on immigration, I’m saying that reason has nothing to do with why we think the wall is a stupid idea.

You're a fucking idiot, stop comparing ILLEGALS and legal immigrants, they're not the same.

Where did he compare illegals and legal immigrants? Youre a fucking idiot because you are willing to support Drumpfs monument to himself.

It's unfortunate you lack the ability to follow a conversation. The post the idiot replied to specified ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
No, you are absolutely soft on illegal immigration.
Then the idiot pulled they typical regressive word games by dropping ILLEGAL from his response. Of course you being an ignorant regressive you would have more than likely done the same.
I’m not saying liberals aren’t softer on immigration

Dude, for fuck sake. Yes, obviously liberals are softer on ILLEGAL immigration. No one has ever disputed that.

Soft hell, you applauded your dear leader thumbing his nose at the law and the Constitution and you still are. It's time for the 26 States to file that suit against DACA. Sessions won't defend it and the States will get a default judgment.

Soft hell, you applauded your dear leader thumbing his nose at the law and the Constitution and you still are. It's time for the 26 States to file that suit against DACA. Sessions won't defend it and the States will get a default judgment.

Add Amicus Curiae to your vocabulary, you sound stupid.

Ronald Reagan was the only president to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.
Meme disputed.

Reagan was tricked and deceived by the lying left. Never trust liberals; they are prolific, serial liars.

Reagan was tricked? He was the most experienced, most conservative republican you guys had in decades. He's Saint Ronnie. And you say he was dumb enough to get tricked.

Besides, Ronnie believed in tearing down walls, not building them.

Nobody opposes building the wall where it should be built. But Trump wants to build it across the entire southern border.

The difference between a bandage, and wrapping them up like a mummy.

You're a liar, Trump plans to use the border patrol recommendations.

Liberals don’t hate this idea because we are softer on illegal immigration - we hate it because it’s stupid and unfeasible.

1) Mexico obviously isn’t going to pay for it

2) Nothing is going to stop illegals from scaling the wall or tunneling under it.

3) In many areas, the border goes through American public land. Can you imagine the legal battles in court over this?

4) In many areas, the terrain makes it impossible to even build a wall.

5) 25% of illegal Mexicans who live here came here legally initially but overstayed their visas.

6) THE COST OF MAINTAINING THE WALL WOULD BE ASTRONOMICAL BECAUSE THE STRETCH OF TIME WOULD BE TO THE END OF AMERICA BEING A NATION WITH A FUNCTIONAL GOVERNMENT.

7) TOTAL NET MIGRATION FROM MEXICO IS AT ZERO SINCE THE GREAT RECESSION OF 2008 HIT.

8) OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION DEPORTED MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS THAN ANY PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM.
You guys are scared ####less over the wall. Hilarious.

1) Mexico obviously isn’t going to pay for it

2) Nothing is going to stop illegals from scaling the wall or tunneling under it.

3) In many areas, the border goes through American public land. Can you imagine the legal battles in court over this?

4) In many areas, the terrain makes it impossible to even build a wall.

5) 25% of illegal Mexicans who live here came here legally initially but overstayed their visas.

6) THE COST OF MAINTAINING THE WALL WOULD BE ASTRONOMICAL BECAUSE THE STRETCH OF TIME WOULD BE TO THE END OF AMERICA BEING A NATION WITH A FUNCTIONAL GOVERNMENT.

7) TOTAL NET MIGRATION FROM MEXICO IS AT ZERO SINCE THE GREAT RECESSION OF 2008 HIT.

8) OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION DEPORTED MORE ILLEGAL ALIENS THAN ANY PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM.
You guys are scared ####less over the wall. Hilarious.
Why would I be scared of something that will never be built? More importantly, even if it was, it wouldn’t affect my life in any way.

Trump said he was smarter than the generals
Trump said he knew better than the generals
Trump says he knows better than the border patrol.

The border patrol doesn't want Trumps wall, only Trump does.
The border patrol never asked for Trumps wall.
The border patrol asked for more agents, and Trump hasn't delivered. There are fewer agents now, than when Trump took office.

Can you say irrelevant? If Sessions tells the court the government agrees the program is unconstitutional, game over. It's sister program, DAPA has already been declared unconstitutional, the court would have no choice but to enter a judgment for the States.

The border patrol asked for more agents, and Trump hasn't delivered. There are fewer agents now, than when Trump took office.
And yet illegal immigration from Mexico has dropped sharply since Trump was elected, largely because of his tough talk and tougher actions in rounding up and deporting illegals.

Arrests along Mexico border drop sharply under Trump, new statistics show

So maybe he is smarter than the general and border patrol agents.

“We don’t need a great wall of the United States. We do not need 2,000 miles of border wall. I will tell you, however, that a wall in strategic locations is absolutely necessary,” Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, said, ABC News reported.

Liberals brag about Obama deporting more illegals than any other president (if you believe their dubious system for counting deportees) while simultaneously trashing Trump for deporting illegals.

Obama concentrated on deporting the bad one, kinda like fighting cancer by targetting the cancer. Trump in contrast deports the illegals who show up on the political radar. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

There is no baby, douchebag. We gain nothing from illegal aliens, whether they commit additional crimes or not.

Can you say irrelevant? If Sessions tells the court the government agrees the program is unconstitutional, game over. It's sister program, DAPA has already been declared unconstitutional, the court would have no choice but to enter a judgment for the States.

Wrong wrong wrong.

The Supreme court doesn't rely on any one plaintiff or any one defendant to make constitutional arguments. They solicit briefs from parties with an interest, but no standing. Amicus briefs are often cited in the courts decisions, so to put it simply, you are completely wrong.

Liberals fight far more strenuously on the behalf of foreigners than they do for their fellow Americans.

Liberals brag about Obama deporting more illegals than any other president (if you believe their dubious system for counting deportees) while simultaneously trashing Trump for deporting illegals.
We only trash Drumpf for being a fucking idiot. Illegals should be deported. When are all the white people going to volunteer for deportation?

so-your-against-illegal-immigration-when-are-you-leaving.jpg

Black people aren't from here either, moron.

“We don’t need a great wall of the United States. We do not need 2,000 miles of border wall. I will tell you, however, that a wall in strategic locations is absolutely necessary,” Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, said, ABC News reported.

Damn Texaas, you gave me the very citation I was talking about.

Trumps wall is across the whole border, their wall is in only strategic locations.

Thanks Texas.

Forum List

Back