Why are we still in Germany and Japan ?

I have spoken to several germans at school.

I think we should occupy the place forever. They are insane. They need watching.

Japan is also crazy. They need supervision as well.

I think we should occupy the place forever. They are insane. They need watching.

You're right.
Additionally, Japan is a beautiful place to be stationed. Excellent shopping, traveling, eating opportunities. Great golf courses. I had a blast there in the mid-to late 90s and would go back in a heartbeat! Close these places, where will U.S. servicemembers go to have fun?

You're right.
Additionally, Japan is a beautiful place to be stationed. Excellent shopping, traveling, eating opportunities. Great golf courses. I had a blast there in the mid-to late 90s and would go back in a heartbeat! Close these places, where will U.S. servicemembers go to have fun?

Korea is pretty nice, plus we also have posts in Italy, Belgium, the UK, etc. Ireland is BEAUTIFUL, I stopped there on the way to a deployment to Kuwait and I did not want to leave.

You're right.

Korea is pretty nice, plus we also have posts in Italy, Belgium, the UK, etc. Ireland is BEAUTIFUL, I stopped there on the way to a deployment to Kuwait and I did not want to leave.

Korea is awesome! I agree.
Done Belgium, Italy, UK as well. All a service members' playground. + their families! My son attended Japanese school when we were over there. You can't put a dollar amount on the memories/experience of something like that! Also, we were the only Americans in our Japanese neighborhood. Treated like royalty.

You're right.

Done Belgium, Italy, UK as well. All a service members' playground. + their families! My son attended Japanese school when we were over there. You can't put a dollar amount on the memories/experience of something like that! Also, we were the only Americans in our Japanese neighborhood. Treated like royalty.

Man I bet, I never was stationed overseas only on deployments, I have heard from many people that being stationed overseas is the place to be. I heard that there was a really good base in the Phillipines, my old superintendent told me people were having a BLAST over there, I think it was called Clark Air Force Base or something.

I thought the war was over

We are not occupying those countries you fuck stick, our troops are in those countries as guests of their respective governments. I know draft dodging cowards like you don't get it but you can have troops in other countries without occupying them or fighting a war.

Man I bet, I never was stationed overseas only on deployments, I have heard from many people that being stationed overseas is the place to be. I heard that there was a really good base in the Phillipines, my old superintendent told me people were having a BLAST over there, I think it was called Clark Air Force Base or something.

The "PI" was a Disneyland. ANYTHING, and do mean ANYTHING went - and it was dirt cheap! Many retirees living there, on their pensions, like kings. Subic Bay was the Navy - Clark AFB was the Air Force.

The "PI" was a Disneyland. ANYTHING, and do mean ANYTHING went - and it was dirt cheap! Many retirees living there, on their pensions, like kings. Subic Bay was the Navy - Clark AFB was the Air Force.

Thats what I thought, I heard the women there were amazing, alot of the Troops who went over there came back with a Filipina as a wife. Even now Troops who get stationed in Southeast Asia come back with one.

You need to get your glasses fixed.

Go Home Ukunthair

Go hide behind the couch with your Ron Paul Doll.

Stop whacking off to your hillary picture

128950408210032796.jpg

strategic deployment access and a place to fly the wounded to for great medical care without flying them all the way home.

Its a big world
Which wouldn’t be needed if we we’re involved in pointless, illegal wars.

Why are we still in Germany and Japan ?

Because of the power of the military-industrial-congressional complex, of course.

Correct.

It must be getting crowded hiding there behind the couch with all the Paulite isolationists and conspiracy nuts.

Forum List

Back