Why are we loaning Petrobras $2B

Just another disturbing story the corrupt Obama-Run MSM will continue to ignore. George Soros has his hand in this company and that's why Hopey Changey is loaning them Tax Payer cash. It's a real disgrace. George Soros owns this President and the entire Democratic Party. Shame on the corrupt MSM for not pointing this out. Never ever trust the Liberal Media.

Most Hopey Changey butt-sniffers don't even realize that George Soros owns their President and their Democratic Party. Ignorance really is bliss i guess. :(

These are the top 5 holdings of George Soros

1.Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.Petrobras (PBR) – 9,818,323 shares, 15.42% of the total portfolio
2.Hess Corp. (HES) – 5,123,198 shares, 10.56% of the total portfolio
3.Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.Petrobras (PBR-A) – 5,884,700 shares, 7.53% of the total portfolio
4.Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc. (POT) – 1,978,053 shares, 7.06% of the total portfolio
5.Plains Exploration & Production Company (PXP) – 6,526,400 shares, 6.84% of the total portfolio

Gateway Pundit

Because Democrats are ideologues who will always place practicality and sound decision making below pushing their agenda.

It's the classic out of sight out of mind mentality. As long as they are not drilling off our coast they are happy. Happy enough even to loan them money to build infrastructure and then pay market value to buy the product from them. Instead of drilling out own.

And because we haven't done anything for Brazil yet...BO is trying to spread the wealth all over the world.

It's a good question. Why are we stopping offshore drilling here, but loaning money to Petrobras to drill at even deeper and more dangerous depths? Why are we putting Americans out of jobs? The only reason I see is to make George Soros more money. Could someone provide another explanation? id love to see it.

It's called paying off campaign debts to George Soros from the DNC and P-BO admin. Petrobras is Soros' largest single investment at about 1 billion dollars.

This is all a money transfer to him, thanks to a convenient crisis that can be used to damage the US economy to allow him to keep shorting the dollar like he did the pound, gut the petroleum industry in this nation with a bullshit moratorium and effectively pick the American Taxpayer's pocket for rich buddies that helped get these reprobates elected. The level of corruption here, if measured in candlepower would outshine the sun with it's intensity.

It just goes to show you how corrupt & lazy our MSM has become. What happened to investigative journalism? This is incredibly disturbing yet no MSM outlet other than Fox News has even mentioned it. It seems like today's MSM just takes White House talking points and parrots them 24/7. I actually remember when the MSM used to actually investigate for stories. Remember Dan Blather and CBS spending all those $Millions and several years "investigating" the Bush AWOL scam? Why wont CBS and others take the time to investigate real stories like this one? I saw this disturbing story on Glenn Beck's show. I don't know if you can call Beck a journalist but he seems to be as close as we're gonna get on that these days. Soros owns this President and the entire Democratic Party. I would say this story is pretty important. What did happen to our MSM?

New Topics

Forum List

Back