God is neither existence nor non-existence.
God did not create man with the ability to understand God in any way whatsoever.
You do realize that you are contradicting yourself by stating you know these things while simultaneously stating we have no ability to understand God in any way whatsoever, right?
It appears as though you have not studied your Tanach.
God is unknowable.
If God were unknowable then you wouldn’t know anything about God at all up to and including the part where you say God is unknowable. As that is something you believe you know about God.

You sure do anthropomorphise G-D.
I wouldn’t have expected you to see it any other way.

I’m not in your tribe.

So stop trying to proselytise me.

You do realize that you are contradicting yourself by stating you know these things while simultaneously stating we have no ability to understand God in any way whatsoever, right?
God is unknowable.
If God were unknowable then you wouldn’t know anything about God at all up to and including the part where you say God is unknowable. As that is something you believe you know about God.

I’m not in your tribe.

I’m not. You sought me out.

God did not create man with the ability to understand God in any way whatsoever.
God is unknowable.
Jews know nothing about God and don’t pretend to.
All we know is what God told us through reliable prophets.
Christians see God as man and thus have lowered God; for instance, there is limited room in heaven...how childish.
The Trinity is not a mystery to be solved but a relationship to be entered into.

So if I argued God was existence would that be childish too?
God is unknowable.
Christians see God as man and thus have lowered God; for instance, there is limited room in heaven...how childish.
I wouldn’t dare condescend to teach a Jew what his religious beliefs were.

You don’t seem to have that reservation with Christians.

God is unknowable.

I’m not in your tribe.

I didn't have to look far.

You're not exactly gregarious.

God is unknowable.
The Trinity is not a mystery to be solved but a relationship to be entered into.

I’m not in your tribe.

Which must explain why you would rather discuss me than discuss God.

It seems the only way you can feel good about yourself is by trying to tear others down.

I’m not in your tribe.

Which must explain why you would rather discuss me than discuss God.

It seems the only way you can feel good about yourself is by trying to tear others down.

maxresdefault.jpg

And yet man is inexplicably drawn to God.

Drawn to something he has no ability to understand.
God created a creature and commanded it to subdue the rest of creation.
Knowledgeable Man does not strive to meet God, knowledgeable Man strives to walk in the ways of God defined to refine Man.
Knowledgeable man strives to know God through a relationship with God.
As I explicitly stated, the relationship with God has been defined by God but does not explain the unknowable God.
And yet I can know God’s invisible attributes by studying what he created and seeking a relationship with God.
Manifestations are not inherent and necessary attributes.

You don't know Christians any more than you know God. If your prophets were reliable, you should know all about the Father. And yet you know nothing, and insist that no one else does either. That is the very reason you missed the hour of your visitation...

And, as for there being enough room in Heaven, no one believes that God is going to, at some point, put up a "No Vacancy" sign. If Heaven gets to cramped He'll just make another. Since you have limited your knowledge of God to a handful of prophets, let me help with the dimensions of Heaven:
“The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs” (Revelation 21:16). The city is perfectly square. Its perimeter is 12,000 furlongs—equivalent to 1,500 miles. It is 375 miles long on each side!
A Colossal City In Space | Bible Study Guides | Amazing Facts

Want to know God? Hit your knees and ask Him who He is. He'll tell you all about Himself. No need for a 3rd party interpretation...

You don't know Christians any more than you know God. If your prophets were reliable, you should know all about the Father. And yet you know nothing, and insist that no one else does either. That is the very reason you missed the hour of your visitation...

And, as for there being enough room in Heaven, no one believes that God is going to, at some point, put up a "No Vacancy" sign. If Heaven gets to cramped He'll just make another. Since you have limited your knowledge of God to a handful of prophets, let me help with the dimensions of Heaven:
“The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs” (Revelation 21:16). The city is perfectly square. Its perimeter is 12,000 furlongs—equivalent to 1,500 miles. It is 375 miles long on each side!

Want to know God? Hit your knees and ask Him who He is. He'll tell you all about Himself. No need for a 3rd party interpretation...
I have read the New Testament 5 times.
The Gospel According to John is quite explicit about heaven being limited in size.

If you had understanding of the NT after reading and rereading 5 times, then there is no excuse for not knowing the Father.
So, if you believe John what John said about Heaven, do you believe what He told you about Christ?
Not a word...too many bad references to Tanach.
God has set no limitations on the spiritual world.

God has zero relationship to anything the human mind can conjure up; man was created with that limitation.
To say God is spirit is childish.
To say a person should be as non-obsessed as possible with physicality is profound.
God is unknowable.

dingbat impressed irishram with BLARNEY

God is unknowable.
I wouldn’t dare condescend to teach a Jew what his religious beliefs were.

You don’t seem to have that reservation with Christians.

you have no insight into INDEPENDENT-----he is quite a chutzpadickah mamzer
in the HALLS OF LEARNING (ie---da yeshiva)

How do you know what limitations God has set on the spiritual world? You know nothing of Him, save what a handful of humans said they knew, remember? What if they were as ignorant of God as you are?

So, what does the OT tell you about your sin? And since you no longer practice the covering of sin described in the OT, any prophets come to your rescue in that regard? When is the last time you slaughtered a lamb in accordance to the laws Moses laid down? Was Moses a prophet or a suggestion?

I have read the New Testament 5 times.
The Gospel According to John is quite explicit about heaven being limited in size.

I have NEVAH been satisfied with my SPACE-------I always NEED MORE

God is unknowable.

while rosie judges...

God is unknowable.

while rosie judges...

yes----excellent judge of blarney---james joyce did it well too

Forum List

Back