Why are we being punished for Adam's sin? is it true story?

LuvRPgrl said:
Thats because the questions are irrelevant basically.

So, you are one of those American haters but love to come enjoy the fruits of our labor and values.

If our democracy sucks so bad, then why do we produce universities that provide the type of education you seek?

Christians only believe in one God, how the trinity can be one is not explainable to a mere human,God is vastly complicated beyond our understanding limits.

What makes the Koran and the pronouncement by mohamed so true? ONE AUTHOR

written thousands of years after the events of the Old Testament, yet claims that Abraham is the father of arabs, not jews.

Jesus lived and breathed and was written about by many, many people,

the Bible, OT and NT were both written by many many people, the koran ONE PERSON, why should we believe him? what phrophecies did he make that came true?

Actually, Abraham was the father of both. Arabs are descended from Ishmael, his first, illegitamite son by his handmaiden, Hagar. Jews are descended from Isaac, who he had through his wife, Sarah. The difference between the books is that the Koran claims that Ishmael was the chosen son and that the Arabs, not the Jews, are God's chosen people. The Koran even records Ishmael, not Isaac, as the son God asked Abraham to sacrifice on the alter to test his faith.

Powerman said:
I would click on that but I don't want to be put on any terrorism watch lists.

I keed I keed.

Don't worry!! always remember:
It's a sweet and glorious thing to be put on any terrorism watch lists for high morality, freedom, and democracy....

Hobbit said:
Actually, Abraham was the father of both. Arabs are descended from Ishmael, his first, illegitamite son by his handmaiden, Hagar. Jews are descended from Isaac, who he had through his wife, Sarah. The difference between the books is that the Koran claims that Ishmael was the chosen son and that the Arabs, not the Jews, are God's chosen people. The Koran even records Ishmael, not Isaac, as the son God asked Abraham to sacrifice on the alter to test his faith.

That was basically what I meant, without going into too much detail. But thanks for your clarification. Point being, the Koran says the OT of the Jews is wrong concerning Abraham and his decendents.

The story of Adam and Eve is a true story you guys. There really was a magical land of plenty in which all species lived in harmony together until the evil serpent said "Hey Eve, I like your perky tits...try one of these fruits. It will make you have rational thought." So the naked chick tried it and then she gave it to her idiot boyfriend and he tried it too. And then they realized they were naked and fled the scene.

As a result, humans became hairless and figured out how to make pizza. Thus is the folly of man. And that is why you must submit to the invisible man in the sky.

Isn't it clear now?

Hagbard Celine said:
The story of Adam and Eve is a true story you guys. There really was a magical land of plenty in which all species lived in harmony together until the evil serpent said "Hey Eve, I like your perky tits...try one of these fruits. It will make you have rational thought." So the naked chick tried it and then she gave it to her idiot boyfriend and he tried it too. And then they realized they were naked and fled the scene.

As a result, humans became hairless and figured out how to make pizza. Thus is the folly of man. And that is why you must submit to the invisible man in the sky.

Isn't it clear now?

Well thats a creative caricature. Not a very good one though. If that is what you believe than no wonder you are so ignorant of Christianity and Judaism.

Adam knew exactly what he was doing when he ate the fruit. He was staying with Eve to fulfill the best commandment God ever made. Multiply and Replenish the earth. I am totally glad he did too. I wouldn't have the privilege of this mortal life without him.

Well thats a creative caricature. Not a very good one though. If that is what you believe than no wonder you are so ignorant of Christianity and Judaism.

Adam knew exactly what he was doing when he ate the fruit. He was staying with Eve to fulfill the best commandment God ever made. Multiply and Replenish the earth. I am totally glad he did too. I wouldn't have the privilege of this mortal life without him.
You poor poor sap.

Forum List

Back