Why Are Trumpers So Quiet About Stephen Miller's Racism??

Opinion | Stephen Miller’s Sinister Syllabus

As Maya Angelou said, when someone tells you who they are, believe them....Stephen Miller is a white nationalist -- and there is no way you can spin it. This isn't someone's opinion of him, this is Miller in his own words...

"An analysis of more than 900 emails from Miller to editors at Breitbart News, the report shows Miller’s single-minded focus on nonwhite immigration and his immersion in an online ecosystem of virulent, unapologetic racism. The Miller of these emails isn’t just an immigration restrictionist, he’s an ideological white nationalist."

When 9 black church members were murdered by a racist coward in a South Carolina church -- the thing that Stephen Miller was most upset about was retailers removing confederate flags from their stores...how do I know this, because Miller said so -- "In June 2015, after Dylann Roof murdered nine black churchgoers in Charleston, S.C., Miller emailed McHugh (Breitbart editor) with an outraged message about retailers pulling Confederate flags from their stores, pointing her toward statistics on Confederate deaths in the Civil War. He then wrote to her about efforts to remove Confederate memorials" -- not once did he utter a word about the terrorist act that took 9 peoples lives; just his worry that his alt-right base might not have more access to their Confederate revisionist merchandise.

…..so why are republicans so silent about this?? how do they think this appeals to minority voters? at least the minority voters who are not self hating to the degree that a Stephen Miller is...because as usual, when its convenient for a republican, they don't mind playing identity politics when its used to justify racism -- because so far, the only defense I have seen is "You are just picking on him because he is a Jew"

Republicans who endorse this are pathetic... Republicans who remain silent about this are cowards.....period

Can you provide an example of his most bigoted statement?
This is a great question....because I have asked Trumpers all of the time can they tell me what is the most bigoted and racist thing Obama said and it is always reduced down to them telling me how some innocuous statement he said made them feel it was bigoted or racist...

When you constantly try to push editors at Brietbart to plug a wildly racist novel "“The Camp of the Saints,” as the basis for your immigration policy, that is racist....do you know why that book is on every white supremacist's book club list???

When you constantly push editors to push stories you got from white supremacist sites like VDare or Stormfront, you are what you show yourself to be....When you push Brietbart editors to do a series of stories on nonwhite SAT scores as way to change people's minds about policies by using discredited "race science" and other racist tropes, you are a racist....don't believe me, ask Steve Sailer --- the racist he got his ideas from...

When 9 people are murdered in a church by a racist and your main concern is Amazon and other privately own retailers removing confederate flags from their shelves, you are a racist..

This game you idiots play where you are like "If he doesn't come out and say he hates n-words and lynches someone, then he isn't racist" -- that game doesn't fly with me...White supremacists already lost that fight...they already lost that fight to be blatantly racist without consequences, thanks to the work "REAL AMERICANS" put in, of all colors....

Now you cucks are reduced to innuendo, but when other racists believe you are racist because they think you stand for what they believe, than yea, you are racist....

He wasn't talking about Obama you moron!

As Maya Angelou said, when someone tells you who they are, believe them....Stephen Miller is a white nationalist -- and there is no way you can spin it. This isn't someone's opinion of him, this is Miller in his own words...

"An analysis of more than 900 emails from Miller to editors at Breitbart News, the report shows Miller’s single-minded focus on nonwhite immigration and his immersion in an online ecosystem of virulent, unapologetic racism. The Miller of these emails isn’t just an immigration restrictionist, he’s an ideological white nationalist."

When 9 black church members were murdered by a racist coward in a South Carolina church -- the thing that Stephen Miller was most upset about was retailers removing confederate flags from their stores...how do I know this, because Miller said so -- "In June 2015, after Dylann Roof murdered nine black churchgoers in Charleston, S.C., Miller emailed McHugh (Breitbart editor) with an outraged message about retailers pulling Confederate flags from their stores, pointing her toward statistics on Confederate deaths in the Civil War. He then wrote to her about efforts to remove Confederate memorials" -- not once did he utter a word about the terrorist act that took 9 peoples lives; just his worry that his alt-right base might not have more access to their Confederate revisionist merchandise.

…..so why are republicans so silent about this?? how do they think this appeals to minority voters? at least the minority voters who are not self hating to the degree that a Stephen Miller is...because as usual, when its convenient for a republican, they don't mind playing identity politics when its used to justify racism -- because so far, the only defense I have seen is "You are just picking on him because he is a Jew"

Republicans who endorse this are pathetic... Republicans who remain silent about this are cowards.....period

This is funny stuff, coming from a poster who is a racist himself. We know Democrats are obsessed with ethnic cleansing of whites and replacing them with criminal illegal aliens, i.e. non-white immigration, the first fake criticism leveled by the racist OP poster, who is of course obsessed with Whitey himself.

Biff and his racist posts are really just a cry for help, as black culture continues to degenerate back into the stone age and seem intent on genociding itself out of existence and white people are just standing by and watching them kill each other off; Biff would at least like to be Hillary's or Bernie's house boy and live in a gated a community somewhere washing dishes.

Like clockwork, whenever you present a trumper with inconvenient facts about the racism their party BLATANTY supports, appeases and panders to -- they always play dumb....

But they can tell you every non-factual made up ass story about anybody with a D by their name, they can tell you all about how Pizzagate was a child sex trafficking ring, Sandy Hook was staged, Obama wasn't born here, they can tell you all about how Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary...they scour the internet to find any story possible about what some trans person did -- but will play dumb when it comes to their own.....

Trumpers are.....
View attachment 289964
meanwhile your party has
Al Sharpton
the Obamas
Jesse Jackson
Calypso Louis
Tariq Nasheed
the Root
the Breakfast club
Antonio Moore
Roland Martin
Yvette Carnell
Umar Johnson
NAACP
SPLC
ADL

shall I continue?
No, I'll wear myself out with examples

Since when has Stephen Miller been elected to anything?

All of this is fine to discuss, when and if Mr. Miller is nominated to serve in high office.

Since when has Stephen Miller been elected to anything?

All of this is fine to discuss, when and if Mr. Miller is nominated to serve in high office.
----------------------------------- not to disagree simply to disagree but i like reading the wussy ' pajama boys' concerns about the nebulous concept of racism and racist words and thoughts . And i think that their main concerns are Racist WORDS which hurt NO ONE and that makes the thread even funnier . These guys are all in support of limiting their own Freedom of Speech . ---------------- just a comment .

i figure that if a person doesn't like MILLERS words then just don't vote for him and point out his record of words if you like .

Like clockwork, whenever you present a trumper with inconvenient facts about the racism their party BLATANTY supports, appeases and panders to -- they always play dumb....

But they can tell you every non-factual made up ass story about anybody with a D by their name, they can tell you all about how Pizzagate was a child sex trafficking ring, Sandy Hook was staged, Obama wasn't born here, they can tell you all about how Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary...they scour the internet to find any story possible about what some trans person did -- but will play dumb when it comes to their own.....

Trumpers are.....
View attachment 289964
meanwhile your party has
Al Sharpton
the Obamas
Jesse Jackson
Calypso Louis
Tariq Nasheed
the Root
the Breakfast club
Antonio Moore
Roland Martin
Yvette Carnell
Umar Johnson
NAACP
SPLC
ADL

shall I continue?
No, I'll wear myself out with examples

Feel free to wear yourself out the door, peckerwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole deal originates from a SPLawCenter paper on him.... THen MotherJones and others picked it up and made it gospel...

I really have NO IDEA why Stephan Miller is that important.. Trump is not gonna approve formal speeches that tout open white supremacy or white nationalism.. The terms and definitions that SPLC are all junk... Anyone against open border policies and non enforcement of existing immigration law is NOW ----- anti-immigrant..

That's not true.. Not our fault that everyone doesn't accept total political correctness and revision of language and definitions...

I seriously doubt that Miller was ONLY concerned about a single pic of the shooter in a Con flag tee...And a SINGLE email is NOT EVER to be taken as a judgement of any person's heart or sole... He was concerned about STEREOTYPING every white person in Dixie that's NOT triggered by a Con flag as a "white supremacist" and therefore intimidating merchandisers into a de facto banning of that historic symbol...

Same deal as in Charlottesville... There were "good people" who do NOT want a purge of American history done by vigilantes.. And they are NOT "white supremacists..

Can't help it if YOU can't tell the diff between them and neo nazis and klan members.. That's your baggage...

Can't help it if YOU can't tell the diff between them and neo nazis and klan members.. That's your baggage...

Hello. Former blue-hair liberal SJW laments LEFIST Americans denigrating her grandfather as a Nazi.

"#walkaway and walk towards freedom" 265,189 views

Please LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

BOOM

According to Rasmussen, one of the only polls to accurately predict the 2016 election:

Black support for @realDonaldTrump is at 34% among likely voters

Another poll has him at 34.5%

This is historic & unprecedented for a Republican president

Hello. Former blue-hair liberal SJW laments LEFIST Americans denigrating her grandfather as a Nazi.

Please LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

So claims she was already an independent.. just like Bernie.. just like me..then talks about walking away from the Dems, "the left", voting for Trump.. apparently all because some of her former Dem pals got sucked into identity politics for a while and gave her shit. Oh well, youth tend to anger quickly and be fickle.. So easily lost. Some day soon she'll hopefully learn how hard won good friends generally are.

Please LIKE & SHARE

Peace.

So claims she was already an independent.. just like Bernie.. just like me..then talks about walking away from the Dems, "the left", voting for Trump.. apparently all because some of her former Dem pals got sucked into identity politics for a while and gave her shit. Oh well, youth tend to anger quickly and be fickle.. So easily lost. Some day soon she'll hopefully learn how hard won good friends generally are.

Answer my question

Unlike you, some minority voters think for themselves. The rest vote demoncrat.

They know what's important and they are supporting Trump more and more.

He's upset about removing confederate memorials....so he is racist.

Forum List

Back