why are there so many women on here ?

i wonder what a day without the women posters on this board would be like?

no echo...no annie...no ravi....no ang...no care...no said...no dis..no jillian...no amanda...no willow..no pc....no allie...no kitten...no sarah g...no againshelia...no terry...no catz...no skydancer (see by yalls sillie ass behavior you will always be linked)

but hey if that is what you think is wrong with this board...too many women...doesnt seem like their are really that many....sorry you feel threatened

no echo...no annie...no ravi....no ang...no care...no said...no dis..no jillian...no amanda...no willow..no pc....no allie...no kitten...no sarah g...no againshelia...no terry...no catz...no skydancer (see by yalls sillie ass behavior you will always be linked)

but hey if that is what you think is wrong with this board...too many women...doesnt seem like their are really that many....sorry you feel threatened

Here Here!

Those are my gals, and don't forget you are our favorite pagan bones!

Here Here!

Those are my gals, and don't forget you are our favorite pagan bones!

The women on this board are pretty awesome. Very smart and very fun.

Sbones pagan? You'll have to tell us this story.

hmm its right under my name...isnt it...but i will not hijack this anti woman thread and i have to finish dinner..but i will pm you later

And we can't have this great group without you Bones and your lovely back. :eusa_angel:

But seriously, all the women here are so distinct in their personalities and so uniquely charming that we wouldn't have this wonderful motley crue if anyone were to leave. And y'all have such a great sense of humor. I have to go take a break now to ponder the greatness of our women here...

Forum List

Back