why are there so many women on here ?

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
most of the forums i have been on in the past ( that dealt with things like car audio ) didn't have NOT ONE WOMAN on them.

forums that weren't DO-IT-YOURSELF oriented did have some women ... say 10%

but there are entirely too many women HERE

am i getting old or something ? should i go back on steroids ? WTF am i doing here ?

What's the matter Neurosport? Don't like getting beat up by us women? We're going to try to be nicer to you from now on. And there's always Xanax.

btw most of the times...woman begin threads on car talk stuff....and sports stuff....you really need to move into this century

Oh, I don't know...I've been in this century for going on a decade now, and thus far I'm not much impressed.

As centuries go, I have to tell you, this one isn't looking so hot.

Haven't you noticed that in the last twenty years or so, the only women who seem to be really thriving are those who think like men?

I remember when I was a suit, there were those women who longed to become like men in suits, and believe me, they were as ignorant and as obnoxious as the men they aspired to become.

most of the forums i have been on in the past ( that dealt with things like car audio ) didn't have NOT ONE WOMAN on them.

am i getting old or something ? should i go back on steroids ? WTF am i doing here ?

I think you started out retarded, so age doesn't matter.

Or Gay or something?

I think it's unfortunate that there aren't more boards that cater to the mentally incompetent so people like the OP would have someplace to hang out.

Many of them are men pretending to be women. They're actually pretty easy to spot. But I learned some time ago that it's more fun to play along.

Many of them are men pretending to be women. They're actually pretty easy to spot. But I learned some time ago that it's more fun to play along.

Are you using female references to denigrate your male peers, Manifold? I'm very offended by that, you fucking vagina.

Are you using female references to denigrate your male peers, Manifold? I'm very offended by that, you fucking vagina.

:lol:

You really need to work on that a bit. And I can also see that you didn't actually get the JD Drew comment. :lol:

I think you must have had a very limited scope.

Surely you do realize that females are at least fifty percent of the population don't you?

If you seeking men head here.... He-Man.org Forums - Powered by vBulletin
or you can go here.... Independent Gay Forum -

By the way, if you look at Neuro's avatar as a phallic symbol, you can understand why he doesn't like posting with women. He probably hasn't seen pussy in so long his pecker has rusted off.

Last edited:
:lol:

You really need to work on that a bit. And I can also see that you didn't actually get the JD Drew comment. :lol:

I'm happy to learn at your feet. Clearly, you have a wrap on pissing off the masses. ;)

Who is JD Drew?

He's an outfielder for the Boston Red Sox. But knowing who he is should not be required to get the point of the comment. And I actually had typed out a fairly detailed explanation for you and then decided not to post it. I think it's one of those things that is best for you to figure out for yourself, or not. :cool:

He's an outfielder for the Boston Red Sox. But knowing who he is should not be required to get the point of the comment. And I actually had typed out a fairly detailed explanation for you and then decided not to post it. I think it's one of those things that is best for you to figure out for yourself, or not. :cool:

I'm assuming that pulling a vagina means that he wusses out on the field and fails to deliver the expected performance. Am I mistaken?

Forum List

Back