Why are there so few blacks at the Republican convention?

The GOP moved Puerto Rican and American Samoan delegates right down front so that the crowd would appear more diverse. BTW, their votes won't count in November.

Another racist thread and racist liberals jump on it.

The routine is old for liberals.

I didn't comment on it being racist, I just said it was lame.

But it is also racist. I suspect the OP knew that and posted it anyway.

So, epic fail.

It's pretty obvious but I will explain it so the lefties can understand.......the Democrats are the King of government handouts and preferential treatment. It's simple!

They why are they moving all the blacks to the front row. Earlier, Chuck Todd said anyone looking like a minority was being moved to the front row. And states that supported Ron Paul were moved to the "nose bleed" sections.

It's pretty obvious but I will explain it so the lefties can understand.......the Democrats are the King of government handouts and preferential treatment. It's simple!

The fact that Conservatives claim blacks only vote Democrat because they want a free handout is one of the reasons blacks will not vote Republican

That's the only reason anyone votes Democrat. The official agenda is nothing but a laundry list of government handouts.

I don't understand the love affair of black with the party of KKK, Slavery, Jim Crow, Poll Taxes and segregation. Everything bad that has happened to blacks has been caused by democrats yet they flock to that party, very strange.

I don't believe blacks to be stupid so that isn't the reason.

I do think that if I were living on welfare I might vote to keep the system that I believe was keeping me fed.

So I have a real hard time explaining to myself why anyone belongs to the Democrat Party let alone blacks. Maybe they don't want to become Republicans, but Democrats? The party that caused the deaths of so many Americans in a war to protect slavery?

What I think is that the democrats have to be given a lot of credit for a very effective propaganda campaign. Not that anyone is stupid or lazy it is just that perception is reality and somehow the Democrats got blacks to believe that they offered a way out of their situation. I would have to think that given the history of the DNC, which democrats will never tell them and apparently they won't believe Republicans, that blacks would leave the DNC in droves.

Any way here is a black that spoke at the convention. It will be interesting to see if the Democrats can smear her like they do all non democrat blacks. So far the DNC has been effective in torpedoing blacks not running under the democrat banner.

Utah’s Mia Love Gets Enthusiastic Reception in Tampa

Utah’s Mia Love Gets Enthusiastic Reception in Tampa - Washington Wire - WSJ

They why are they moving all the blacks to the front row. Earlier, Chuck Todd said anyone looking like a minority was being moved to the front row. And states that supported Ron Paul were moved to the "nose bleed" sections.

Got a link to this bit of information? Is it anything less or more then democrats do?

Were Republicans "King of government handouts and preferential treatment" for the 100 years that blacks overwhelmingly voted Republican?

No.... because nobody got handouts back then.

They merely saw a political party fighting for thier freedom... then the Dems came along and started handing out greenbacks (ours at that... not thiers) ... and the gravy train rolled out of the station.

Thats the thing... Dems love spending other folks money. :eusa_whistle:

Egzakly. Repubs believe in taking care of yourself and in fair treatment for everyone.

Got a link to this bit of information? Is it anything less or more then democrats do?

I watched it earlier on TV. I've been watching since 6 Chicago time.

Democrats are a coalition party. They don't have to "pick and choose" and pretend to be "integrated". They aren't 90% white.

Were Republicans "King of government handouts and preferential treatment" for the 100 years that blacks overwhelmingly voted Republican?

No.... because nobody got handouts back then.

They merely saw a political party fighting for thier freedom... then the Dems came along and started handing out greenbacks (ours at that... not thiers) ... and the gravy train rolled out of the station.

Thats the thing... Dems love spending other folks money. :eusa_whistle:
Pugs do too. Difference is Dumbs want it spent at home and Pugnazis want it sent away to take freeDumb and DemoNcracy to duh wurld(eg--support The Chosen and let corporate pimps steal natural resources).
Iraqi reconstruction is looking spiffy. Detroit----not so much.

Egzakly. Repubs believe in taking care of yourself and in fair treatment for everyone.

Don't make me laugh. Not even you can possibly believe that. Republican leaders have already admitted to voter suppression.

I watched it earlier on TV. I've been watching since 6 Chicago time.

Democrats are a coalition party. They don't have to "pick and choose" and pretend to be "integrated". They aren't 90% white.

So no you don't and yes the democrats still play those games.

BTW, even if they do move them, that means they are there in the first place counter to what the libs are trying to say.

Last edited:
The fact that Conservatives claim blacks only vote Democrat because they want a free handout is one of the reasons blacks will not vote Republican

Perfect. Some on the right are so out of touch (a shout-out to free_speech) they post racist threads like this one and don't realize it's racist.

Are you calling african americans (and any other variant of colored folk) stupid? SO they wont vote for republican ideas because the republicans, and of course only those ignorant ones, say they only want hand outs. SO its a negative on negative?

:lmao:

Jeebus you tards are short bus.

Not just that, but Republicans have sold out the black vote to appeal to the racist elements of their party. They have demonized blacks as lazy, violent, leeches on our society. From Reagans welfare queen stories, to Willie Horton, to Black Panthers terrorizing voters. The attacks on ACORN for trying to rally black voters.

Is there any doubt why 0% of blacks support Romney?

Forum List

Back