Why are the unemployment numbers being cooked and not much said about it?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
There was mentioned once in one thread about a large state not submitting their unemployment stats in September, Why isn't there more talk about cooking the unemployment number this close to the election?

About That Unusually Large Drop in Jobless Claims - MarketBeat - WSJ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRI84yEqPcw]Propaganda? -- US Weekly Jobless Claim 339,000 Down 30,000 From Last Week - 1 Large State Missing! - YouTube[/ame]

Everything is being cooked, span or outright lied about. This admin has no shame.

Obama needs to go as he's a national disgrace.

I'm not shocked that someone is cooking the numbers for obama. But what I am shocked about is how blatant and open that it's being done and not much is said about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
looks like the GOP wind bags will do a congressional hearing into these numbers.

Dont you GOP fans think its a bit strange all the polls as are against you in your wild conspiracy theories?

well, go on, waste more tax payer money on congressional hearings I guess, as if you have nothing better to be worried about.

at any rate, what proof if any do you all have that these books are being cooked? just asking.

looks like the GOP wind bags will do a congressional hearing into these numbers.

Dont you GOP fans think its a bit strange all the polls as are against you in your wild conspiracy theories?

well, go on, waste more tax payer money on congressional hearings I guess, as if you have nothing better to be worried about.

at any rate, what proof if any do you all have that these books are being cooked? just asking.
The POLLS are maintain by the media and the media is a big obama supporter. But your deflection is noted Who is cooking the numbers for obama, Not going to ask why, but who is doing it?

It's the numbers Nole
Jobs listed as 114,000 in Sept.
In order to get from 8.1% to 7.8% you need 759,000 more jobs.

if Issa goes on the offensive like he did with fast and furious on this topic, do you all think they will find wide spread corruption?

OT guys: is this place being taken over by trolls or what? Just seems like a lot of weirdness going on here.

if Issa goes on the offensive like he did with fast and furious on this topic, do you all think they will find wide spread corruption?

of all the presidents and this is including Nixon and Bush, obama's administration is the most corrupted we have ever had Times 10

My favorite part was when that guy said "holy cow!" This is da realz newz yo! Is it possible for reporters to report news without insane amounts of bias, does every "news" organization truly believe people can't think for themselves?

As to the OP, people don't care because only hacks and troll believe the UE numbers anymore. Even the average citizen is like "lol" when they see numbers comming out.

My favorite part was when that guy said "holy cow!" This is da realz newz yo! Is it possible for reporters to report news without insane amounts of bias, does every "news" organization truly believe people can't think for themselves?

As to the OP, people don't care because only hacks and troll believe the UE numbers anymore. Even the average citizen is like "lol" when they see numbers comming out.

That would be most of obama's supporters.

SACRAMENTO – California Employment Development Department Director Pam Harris today issued the following statement in response to an un-sourced and unsubstantiated media report from Business Insider that erroneously asserts the state failed to fully and properly report unemployment insurance weekly claims data – also known as the jobless claims report – to the U.S. Department of Labor.

“Reports that California failed to fully report data to the U.S. Department of Labor, as required, are incorrect and irresponsible. The California Employment Development Department, which administers the Unemployment Insurance (UI) program in the state, has reported all UI claims data and submitted the data on time.

The original article also erroneously claims that there is a backlog of UI claims in California. California continues to file UI claims on a timely basis. Data on UI claim activity is required to be reported to the Labor Department every week and California has fully complied with the weekly reporting deadlines.

It’s unfortunate this ‘reporter’ and others who repeated the article’s erroneous statements chose to speculate rather than report, failing to confirm this information with EDD. We demand an immediate retraction and encourage writers to verify these ‘stories’ before publishing them.”

That would be most of obama's supporters.

Sorry but the only people stupider than Obama supporters are Mitt supporters... Obama supporters don’t know any better, Mitt supporters know Romney is the same as Obama but support him anyways because well, their fucking stupid.

I liked the part in the Presidential debate where Mitt made himself out to be a giant fucking liberal that won’t end Obamacare…

I stopped being "liberal" when I got past the age of 12 but I left the Republican party because it was honestly embarrassing.

I think Obama and company are attaciking and lying on so many fronts at once, it's hard to keep up with each scandal. I've never heard of a more corrupt Administration. Take heart, less than 4 wks left.. :)

I think Obama and company are attaciking and lying on so many fronts at once, it's hard to keep up with each scandal. I've never heard of a more corrupt Administration. Take heart, less than 4 wks left.. :)

Really, were you not ali8ve during the Bush administration?

Didn't that ass fucking clown lose a boat with a billion dollars of cash on it or something? Not to mantion Bush started TARP and did 2x stimulus before he left office.... as well as Medicare part D and blah blah... nm you just wana hate Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back