Why are the Ten (10) Poorist Countries in Non-Arab Africa or African Lead Countries

The 10 Poorest Countries in the World | Fox Business

9 out of 10 are in non-Arab Africa (meaning Black Africa)! The leader is Haiti. Haiti is a country founded by France in which they imported slaves from Africa. More slaves then slave owners equates to a bad situation. The slaves revolted and massacred every white man, women and children in the island. Hence the country is of African descendents. They were the 2nd country to gain independence in the western world, yet they remain the poorest country in the world.

But I digress, why are all of the top 10 the poorest and worst off? Why are they plagued with genocide, war, famine, AIDS, rape and misery indexes off the charts! Yet most of these countries are lush in resources and have plush farm land.

I will get the racist card tossed at me, so the question will never be answered, but is it about time this question gets answered?

Why has non-Arab Africa NEVER had a civilized, rich and successful society or country?

You aren't really a student of history..are ya?

There have been pretty advanced Arab and African civilizations a plenty. Egypt and Mesopotamia are just two quick examples.

What happened was they weren't as keen on war as those in Europe were..and many of those civilization fell under Greco/Roman rule. The modern age didn't get much better for them as they were parsed into "countries" by the west and subject to colonialism and slavery.

Guess that's what really happens when you go for high culture while ignoring your military.

Here's the problem, they did ignore the military, which is why I'm a big big fan of ourse, but since they didnt do war, why are they so war like now? after Europe left they didnt remain peaceful, they got much much much worse.

One other fact is that in the new ranking of economic freedom, most of the countries in the bottom quarter are in Africa.

Poll: Which country’s economic freedom ranking shocked you the most?

That explains why we're sliding down the list.:eusa_eh:

Interesting read!
http://www.prometheism.net/library/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

Chart_06.jpg

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

Intelligence and Brain Size

My article with C. D. Ankney "Brain Size and Cognitive Ability" in the 1996 issue of the journal Psychonomic Bulletin and Review surveyed all the published research on this topic. It included studies that used the state-of-the-art technique known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which gives a very good image of the human brain. There were eight of these studies with a total sample size of 381 adults. The overall correlation between IQ and brain size measured by MRI is 0.44. This is much higher than the 0.20 correlation found in earlier research using simple head size measures (though 0.20 is still significant). The MRI brain size/IQ correlation of 0.44 is as high as the correlation between social class at birth and adult IQ.

Race Differences in Brain Size

Chart 7 shows that there are race differences in brain size. Orientals average 1 cubic inch more brain matter than Whites, and Whites average a very large 5 cubic inches more than Blacks. Since one cubic inch of brain matter contains millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of connections, brain size differences help to explain why the races differ in IQ.
Chart_07.jpg

Crime----
In the U.S., Blacks are less than 13% of the population but have 50% of all arrests for assault and murder and 67% of all arrests for robbery. Fifty percent of all crime victims also report their assailants are Black, so the arrest statistics cannot be due to police bias.

Blacks make up a large share of those arrested for white-collar crimes. About 33% of persons arrested for fraud, forgery, counterfeiting, and receiving stolen property, and about 25% of those arrested for embezzlement are Black. Blacks are under-represented only in offenses, such as tax fraud and securities violations, that are committed by individuals in high status occupations

---

Last edited:

Yes you are or you wouldn't be bitching about it.:lol:

HG,

Don't sell yourself short, I doubt you got your job because of affirmative action. Outside government jobs, AA doesn't seem to get people pasted entry level and even then it mostly on the right candidate.

Bigger issue I see the is the contracts being issued to the so-called minority or women owned business. That shouldn't happen! But I digress. HG, don't let a mental midget like yidnar think you got anywhere without hard work, blood and sweat!

Yes you are or you wouldn't be bitching about it.:lol:

HG,

Don't sell yourself short, I doubt you got your job because of affirmative action. Outside government jobs, AA doesn't seem to get people pasted entry level and even then it mostly on the right candidate.

Bigger issue I see the is the contracts being issued to the so-called minority or women owned business. That shouldn't happen! But I digress. HG, don't let a mental midget like yidnar think you got anywhere without hard work, blood and sweat!

Oh I know, I was just giving skidmark shit. :thup:

9 out of 10 are in non-Arab Africa (meaning Black Africa)! The leader is Haiti. Haiti is a country founded by France in which they imported slaves from Africa. More slaves then slave owners equates to a bad situation. The slaves revolted and massacred every white man, women and children in the island. Hence the country is of African descendents. They were the 2nd country to gain independence in the western world, yet they remain the poorest country in the world.

But I digress, why are all of the top 10 the poorest and worst off? Why are they plagued with genocide, war, famine, AIDS, rape and misery indexes off the charts! Yet most of these countries are lush in resources and have plush farm land.

I will get the racist card tossed at me, so the question will never be answered, but is it about time this question gets answered?

Why has non-Arab Africa NEVER had a civilized, rich and successful society or country?

There have been pretty advanced Arab and African civilizations a plenty. Egypt and Mesopotamia are just two quick examples.

What happened was they weren't as keen on war as those in Europe were..and many of those civilization fell under Greco/Roman rule. The modern age didn't get much better for them as they were parsed into "countries" by the west and subject to colonialism and slavery.

Guess that's what really happens when you go for high culture while ignoring your military.

Perhaps you meant Ethiopia?
Mesopotamia is/was in Asia

god must hate *******

i can think of no other explanation

Does Oil have anything to do with it?

I don't even know if thats it, Sudan has oil, Nigeria, and those countries for the most part are third world dust bins.

Compare Haiti and The Dominican Republic. Same damned island.

Damned if I know what's going on there...

Yes, but two entirely different peoples, histories, languages, religions and cultures.

This is a very good example of what I meant earlier about how hard it is to make generalisations about places like Africa. We see one piece of land, but in reality the local differences can be massive.

you are certainly entitled to your opinion saigon.

my opinion is that the world is dominated by

genetics
environment
genetically influenced environment=culture
environmentally influenced genetics=evolution

Explain this....

An educated black man-

2 bachlors degrees, 1 masters, graduated Summa Cum Laude

Not in jail

30 years old.

Yes genetics play an important role

***Spolier Alert***

I continue to bring up my education so long as whites with an agenda to degrade blacks on intelligence continue their rant...

I want answers as to how someone can graduate top of their class in the hard science and they're black. If my ethnic group is inferior I want a scientific explanation as to how I have outdone whites, asians, hispanics, etc

Explain this....

An educated black man-

Not in jail

For cryin' out loud, give it a rest, Fisherman. You really need to see a shrink about that crippling insecurity.

Explain this....

An educated black man-

Not in jail

For cryin' out loud, give it a rest, Fisherman. You really need to see a shrink about that crippling insecurity.

Unkotare accept the fact that you don't know me, nor my motives, nor why I continuously repeat my sayings. Like I said before if this bothers you please ignore me. My words aren't that powerful to compel you to respond to them everytime I mention something.

Explain this....

An educated black man-

Not in jail

Unkotare accept the fact that you don't know me, nor my motives, nor why I continuously repeat my sayings. Like I said before if this bothers you please ignore me. My words aren't that powerful to compel you to respond to them everytime I mention something.

how are you with wingtips?

how are you with wingtips?

Sorry I don't shine shoes.

Forum List

Back