Why are the republicans giving away THE ONLY LEVERAGE THEY HAVE!??!

Yeah....class warfare....that's always been the Big Problem.

handjob.gif

They dance around the verifiable and claim blame shift. It's the ole soft shoe.

obama_economy.gif

Booooooooosh!!!

Stop dancing around the verifiable and claim blame shift. You're doing the ole soft shoe.

I think it becomes a habit, after a while......

bush_dance6.gif

WTF

The tax issue is all we have to try to force rational cuts in the budget. They keep talking about using the debt ceiling debate as leverage instead. But the debt ceiling doesn't get to vote in November. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand their tactics but I see this as a major fail for the GOP and America while its a huge win for Obama and class warfare.

What you fail to consider is that the GOP’s criteria as to what should be cut is not rational, or at the very least not consistent.

Conservatives seek to cut programs necessary to the disabled, retired, and working Americans, yet we hear nothing from the right about cuts to military spending and corporate welfare.

You may or may not be stupid, but it is a fact you’re a blind partisan, buying into the myth of Obama and ‘class warfare.’

Why do you say stupid shit in this forum?

Fiscal Year 2013 Budget | Budget.House.Gov

Ryan defends his support of defense cuts

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162-57509048/ryan-defends-his-support-of-defense-cuts/

Last edited:
It's a win win for the Republicans....
Raise taxes and no spending cuts.....

Wait a second.....Wtf?

Small victory in my opinion Obama didn't get to make the hit on those earning $250K...
At this point I am happy about that.

I mean, it sucks of course, assuming the House signs of off it, but the Republicans did protect 99.4% of the public from tax increases.
They had no choice.

Obama had 'em cornered.....for the entire nation to see....and, forced them to make that concession!!!!!!

WTF

The tax issue is all we have to try to force rational cuts in the budget. They keep talking about using the debt ceiling debate as leverage instead. But the debt ceiling doesn't get to vote in November. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand their tactics but I see this as a major fail for the GOP and America while its a huge win for Obama and class warfare.

The tax issue is the last excuse Obama has for his increased spending. When that fails to reduce our debt as the Democrats claim, then the left will try to fool the American people into thinking this must still be Bush's fault. The truth however is Obama will have owned this economy and all it's progressive entitlement, as well as wasted spending. The Dems will have a hard climb to get another left leaning entitlement progressive in the executive branch. I doubt the American people want to see this nation continue towards the pathway of Greece.

Wait a second.....Wtf?

Small victory in my opinion Obama didn't get to make the hit on those earning $250K...

I mean, it sucks of course, assuming the House signs of off it, but the Republicans did protect 99.4% of the public from tax increases.

Now that the tax increases have been uncoupled from other legislation, the Republicans can use the debt ceiling as the tool to force real cuts on spending without complications.

Not that they will.....

If the Republicans push the spending issue onto the debt ceiling debate, with the Left's refusal to deal with entitlement reform and wasted spending, the Democrats will be responsible for further degrade of our nation's credit rating.

Last edited:

Wait a second.....Wtf?

Yeah. Who can live off of 20k per month? These are tough times!

And let's be accurate....it is those making OVER 250k. The income OVER that amount was targeted for a 3% increase. Back breaking, I tell ya. Back breaking.

Pretty much everyone in government is a lame duck and they know it. Even if they can have another term, most know they will not get another term from the voters.

Wait a second.....Wtf?

And let's be accurate....it is those making OVER 250k. The income OVER that amount was targeted for a 3% increase. Back breaking, I tell ya. Back breaking.

The IRS believes we can live on $5700/year. :eusa_shhh:

Wait a second.....Wtf?

Business corporations can live within their means, budget, and manage their money to make a profit ...... just don't ever expect the Federal Government to. Quite interesting how it's always the financially irresponsible that must go to those who actually know how to manage money to demand a bailout through the IRS.

Business corporations can live within their means, budget, and manage their money to make a profit ...... just don't ever expect the Federal Government to. Quite interesting how it's always the financially irresponsible that must go to those who actually know how to manage money to demand a bailout through the IRS.

Your message is unclear. Who are you saying is irresponsible?

Taxes could have gone up across the board IF meaningful and immediate cuts would have been included as far as I'm concerned.

But instead we get no cuts and a meaningless tax increase that will acomplish nothing.

Meanwhile the debt continues to rise and the economy may very well dive for this pointless acomplishment.

Taxes could have gone up across the board IF meaningful and immediate cuts would have been included as far as I'm concerned.

But instead we get no cuts and a meaningless tax increase that will acomplish nothing.

Meanwhile the debt continues to rise and the economy may very well dive for this pointless acomplishment.

This is not a good time to drastically cut spending.

Like i said the GOP Cries for Cuts but don't want to cut anything they want lols.

WTF

What’s also telling about this is you perceive this as some sort of a partisan ‘battle,’ where you’re concerned only for what’s good for republicans, not the country. And often what republicans advocate is not good for the country, the credit rating debacle being evidence of that.

WTF

What’s also telling about this is you perceive this as some sort of a partisan ‘battle,’ where you’re concerned only for what’s good for republicans, not the country. And often what republicans advocate is not good for the country, the credit rating debacle being evidence of that.

You are just one pathetic, meaningless and empty Leftist diatribe after another.

It's been interesting watching noted conservatives on the boards (the more intelligent ones) get really upset over the GOP's approach to budgetary issues in the last few days since we all got bored with gun control and that's gone away. I think I get now why the right wing issues a new ridiculous talking point every few weeks, to keep people occupied. Right now, we're in a bit of a news/political gap as everyone is bored and emotionally drained over Sandy Hook/Gun Control but there hasn't been anything significant yet to sensationalize and politicize on a national level to distract people. Right now people are thinking and talking about real things without so much a partisan haze.

Last edited:
WTF

Partisan? You're an idiot. Republicans standing their ground WOULD NOT be good for them politically. It WOULD however be good for the country if delt with properly.

Crawl back up Obama's ass

Forum List

Back