Why Are The Liberals So Deafeningly Quiet About Democrat Debate

The republicans have been using that term forever.

Precisely.

This is kind of funny and so sensitive by the left....

Why the GOP uses the epithet "Democrat Party"

The use of the term “Democrat Party” as a pejorative epithet dates back to the 1940s.

And in recognizing it as a pejorative, the rest of us reject it. What's your Plan B? Force us to acknowledge it at gunpoint? That would be expected.

Lol, Damn dude, its just a word, remember when the teachers used to say "ain't is not a word because it is not in the dictionary"

The republicans have been using that term forever.

Precisely.

This is kind of funny and so sensitive by the left....

Why the GOP uses the epithet "Democrat Party"

The use of the term “Democrat Party” as a pejorative epithet dates back to the 1940s.

And in recognizing it as a pejorative, the rest of us reject it. What's your Plan B? Force us to acknowledge it at gunpoint? That would be expected.

Lol, Damn dude, its just a word, remember when the teachers used to say "ain't is not a word because it is not in the dictionary"

Then you should get over the fact that some of us do not acknowledge your chosen pejorative.

Look at the threads on here. Rubio, Bush, Trump, Cruz. One after another of threads started by Liberals attacking one or the other of the Republican Presidential candidates. Here on the very evening of one of the few Democrat debates, not a single thread touting their great aspiring leaders' expected performances. Low expectations? No expectations? Ashamed? Hoping the debate will go unnoticed and there will be no fallout or reckoning? LOL!!
Simply, we have two good people in contention, and will listen to what they have to say, and then nominate accordingly. No need for the circus the GOP is providing.

Yep. Well, Bernie actually promised to give away the most of those mean old rich people's money so he will get your vote.
Beats giving away middle income taxes to the rich..

Last I checked, every time middle class income taxes are given to the rich, they call it "Green-Energy Funding", which Bernie supports.

Ok. If it pisses you folks off so much, I will correct: You folks are the Undemocratic Party or if you prefer the Anti-Democratic Party.

Look at the threads on here. Rubio, Bush, Trump, Cruz. One after another of threads started by Liberals attacking one or the other of the Republican Presidential candidates. Here on the very evening of one of the few Democrat debates, not a single thread touting their great aspiring leaders' expected performances. Low expectations? No expectations? Ashamed? Hoping the debate will go unnoticed and there will be no fallout or reckoning? LOL!!
I don't think there's more than four liberals on this board. Maybe they had to wash dishes or something.

I don't think there's more than four liberals on this board. Maybe they had to wash dishes or something.

more likely

their moms are cleaning the basement

--LOL

When and what channel is it on? Apparently, there are going to be fireworks between the two leaders.

Yep, Bernie disappoints. He has drifted onto the dark side and that is sad. He might have had my vote, for he is spot on when he speaks of economics, but for the fact he has no foreign policy experience, as does Secretary of State HRC, and whose 8 years in the White House is an education and an experience no other person in either party has.

The Clinton haters, missogynists and Crazy Right Wingers (CRW) will continue to hammer her on her e-mail (where no harm was done) and Behnghazi as if she had had Superman to deploy and failed to do so and even her husband.

The hypocrisy of those haters and lunatics on the far right is well noted when the deaths of four Americans are exploited for political theater, and the deaths of 7,500 men and women in NYC & Iraq occurred under the un-watchful eyes of Rice, Cheney, George W. Bush and the Neo Conservatives who seem to be very active once again.

Of course any mention of sexual activities of former President Clinton are remiss when not placed in context with the behaviors of Speaker Hassert, Senator Larry Craig, Congressman Mark Folley, Sen. Vetter and Newt Gingrich, among others too numerous to name.

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
When and what channel is it on? Apparently, there are going to be fireworks between the two leaders.

Yep, Bernie disappoints. He has drifted onto the dark side and that is sad. He might have had my vote, for he is spot on when he speaks of economics, but for the fact he has no foreign policy experience, as Secretary of State HRC and whose 8 years in the White House is an education and an experience no other person in either party has.

The Clinton haters, missogynists and Crazy Right Wingers (CRW) will continue to hammer her on her e-mail (where no harm was done) and Behnghazi as if she had had Superman to deploy and failed to do so.

The hypocrisy of those haters and lunatics on the far right is well noted when the deaths of four Americans are exploited for political theater, and the deaths of 7,500 men and women in NYC & Iraq occurred under the un-watchful eyes of Rice, Cheney, George W. Bush and the Neo Conservatives who seem to be very active once again.

That might get you moved up in the get a piece line.

How far did the same type of thing get you moved up in the lick the Obama asshole line?

Yep, Bernie disappoints. He has drifted onto the dark side and that is sad. He might have had my vote, for he is spot on when he speaks of economics, but for the fact he has no foreign policy experience, as Secretary of State HRC and whose 8 years in the White House is an education and an experience no other person in either party has.

The Clinton haters, missogynists and Crazy Right Wingers (CRW) will continue to hammer her on her e-mail (where no harm was done) and Behnghazi as if she had had Superman to deploy and failed to do so.

BUUUUTTTT BUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!

That might get you moved up in the get a piece line.

How far did the same type of thing get you moved up in the lick the Obama asshole line?

Only a sick and perverse person like you would post such a vile ad hominem. And only a coward like you does so while hiding behind his keyboard.

And Rice, Cheney and the rest of the Neo Cons. But you know that, even if you can't post a substantive rebuttal to mine. Why is that, little formal education or a mental deficiency?

And Rice, Cheney and the rest of the Neo Cons. But you know that, even if you can't post a substantive rebuttal to mine. Why is that, little formal education or a mental deficiency?
The thread is about the democrat debate, not the BA. I feel no particular compulsion to address your screed beyond the extent that I already have.

Yep, Bernie disappoints. He has drifted onto the dark side and that is sad. He might have had my vote, for he is spot on when he speaks of economics, but for the fact he has no foreign policy experience, as does Secretary of State HRC, and whose 8 years in the White House is an education and an experience no other person in either party has.

The Clinton haters, missogynists and Crazy Right Wingers (CRW) will continue to hammer her on her e-mail (where no harm was done) and Behnghazi as if she had had Superman to deploy and failed to do so and even her husband.

Of course any mention of sexual activities of former President Clinton are remiss when not placed in context with the behaviors of Speaker Hassert, Senator Larry Craig, Congressman Mark Folley, Sen. Vetter and Newt Gingrich, among others too numerous to name.

List of federal political sex scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh what difference does it make? ... oops... Sorry. You already have that position taken. My bad.

Forum List

Back