Why are the Democrat Cities the most segregated places in America?

I have lived in black areas and mexican areas. Never had a problem except with conservatives who were disgruntled that a white man would choose to live amongst those low lifes.

So blacks and Mexicans are "low lifes"?

Because that's what you just wrote. :laughing0301:
He can’t even fake it, his racism comes shining through.

I have lived in black areas and mexican areas. Never had a problem except with conservatives who were disgruntled that a white man would choose to live amongst those low lifes.

So blacks and Mexicans are "low lifes"?

Because that's what you just wrote. :laughing0301:
He can’t even fake it, his racism comes shining through.

I would suggest that he turns in his liberal card immediately and report for re-education.

This one somehow slipped through the system.

As I thought. You hate desegregation. Only one reason for that...
Bull. The most desegregated areas are Republican areas. Dems are the ones that segregate others. Think of college ‘safe’ spaces, all segregated into groups, for their “protection”. What happened to all are created equal?
Democrats have always attracted minorities, low-income people, and the uneducated to heavily-populated urban areas. They do that with promises of making their lives better through redistribution of wealth. Unfortunately, that's been a lie from the start, and those minorities, low-income, and uneducated people don't realize they they are being played the fool. They aren't really that much better off but they keep voting for the same people who promise them more free stuff.

The R's just all move out buddy. They flee like cowards with no attachment to their land.

Effective? Yes, that gets your kids into schools where the average child does better.

Manly? Nah, fleeing tail between your legs isn't cool.

What counts is you hate seggregation.

So I said "what counts is you hate seggregation" and you said "As I thought. You hate desegregation. Only one reason for that."

Please explain.

Bull. The most desegregated areas are Republican areas. Dems are the ones that segregate others. Think of college ‘safe’ spaces, all segregated into groups, for their “protection”. What happened to all are created equal?
Democrats have always attracted minorities, low-income people, and the uneducated to heavily-populated urban areas. They do that with promises of making their lives better through redistribution of wealth. Unfortunately, that's been a lie from the start, and those minorities, low-income, and uneducated people don't realize they they are being played the fool. They aren't really that much better off but they keep voting for the same people who promise them more free stuff.

The R's just all move out buddy. They flee like cowards with no attachment to their land.

Effective? Yes, that gets your kids into schools where the average child does better.

So I said "what counts is you hate seggregation" and you said "As I thought. You hate desegregation. Only one reason for that."

Please explain.
I don’t believe in the separation of people by skin color, ethnicities, etc.
You must since you stated and R’s tuck tail, since that is not true. Just look at most any Dem stronghold. Segregation is very apparent.

Please explain.
I don’t believe in the separation of people by skin color, ethnicities, etc.
You must since you stated and R’s tuck tail, since that is not true. Just look at most any Dem stronghold. Segregation is very apparent.

You interested in discussing the evolution of neighborhoods in the Rust Belt?

I feel drawing conclusions from snapshots instead of history is dangerous.

New Topics

Forum List

Back