Why are the Democrat Cities the most segregated places in America?

Democrats have always attracted minorities, low-income people, and the uneducated to heavily-populated urban areas. They do that with promises of making their lives better through redistribution of wealth. Unfortunately, that's been a lie from the start, and those minorities, low-income, and uneducated people don't realize they they are being played the fool. They aren't really that much better off but they keep voting for the same people who promise them more free stuff.

The R's just all move out buddy. They flee like cowards with no attachment to their land.

Effective? Yes, that gets your kids into schools where the average child does better.

Manly? Nah, fleeing tail between your legs isn't cool.

Can you blame the "providers" of this country for wanting to move away from Democrat-infested sewers?

No thanks. I'll take my money and go somewhere else, where the state and local government won't take it all away, and give it to someone else.

I'll take my kids somewhere else, where the school system doesn't reward failure and punish success.

For as long as my family can remember as soon as a black family moved in the whites moved out creating unbelievably efficient segregation. St Charles County MO is built on it for a modern example.

White flight ended in the 60's, and 70's. The opposite is happening now. Affluent Whites are moving back into formerly poor areas of cities, and GENTRIFYING them. Black people, and other minorities are being displaced because of it especially as real estate values rise above what they can afford.

Not here. I mean like 10 moved to Tower Grove to take care of the gay pride renaissance. Look at the population changes around St Louis. Whites flee neighborhoods en masse.

Maybe they are fleeing because they are very aware that the Democrat Bigots hate them.

People that I know that left cities did so because of high taxes, and high crime. Skin color was NOT the issue.

Democrats have always attracted minorities, low-income people, and the uneducated to heavily-populated urban areas. They do that with promises of making their lives better through redistribution of wealth. Unfortunately, that's been a lie from the start, and those minorities, low-income, and uneducated people don't realize they they are being played the fool. They aren't really that much better off but they keep voting for the same people who promise them more free stuff.

The R's just all move out buddy. They flee like cowards with no attachment to their land.

Effective? Yes, that gets your kids into schools where the average child does better.

Can you blame the "providers" of this country for wanting to move away from Democrat-infested sewers?

No thanks. I'll take my money and go somewhere else, where the state and local government won't take it all away, and give it to someone else.

I'll take my kids somewhere else, where the school system doesn't reward failure and punish success.
very good point = the school systems
in my city the ''poor''/black school systems are bad--plain and simple
....my wife went to a predominantly black school and the blacks were racists/attacked whites [ yes, I know it's UNBELIEVABLE that blacks would do such things ]
I send my kids to white schools --I must be racist

The Rs leave because they are tired of being treated as the enemy and paying taxes that are wasted instead of going to support proper local instracture.

Case in point: the NY Subway system is in its death spiral.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...nMTbxoKchvQyYkFZb6W1Dk4VA5j9YNji7zCWpIWBT9lsg

Chaise the logic here.

You are saying the White Republicans leave AFTER they lose political power (ARE THE MINORITY).

They leave after they have left?

Identity Politics is definitely winning.

When you have the MEDIA, EDUCATION, DEMOCRATS, GOVERNMENT, CORPORATE AMERICA all pushing identity politics in order to divide us, then yes it's hard to combat that.

For as long as my family can remember as soon as a black family moved in the whites moved out creating unbelievably efficient segregation. St Charles County MO is built on it for a modern example.

A "modern example" of why Democrats shouldn't even be allowed to run the DMV. Something tells me that it's not Republicans, conservatives, NRA members, or "white supremacists" committing all those crimes.

"The crime rate in St. Charles is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest..."

St. Charles, MO Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

People that I know that left cities did so because of high taxes, and high crime. Skin color was NOT the issue.
in my city the major crime areas are black
I agree with you--they are not leaving because of skin color, but the crime
we have some areas that have mansions owned by whites near black areas/crime areas
and taxes are lower in the city than in the high income areas

Left Wingers are racist.
Democrat cities are very racially segregated.
NYC is probably the furthest Left city and it has the most segregated public schools in America.
This picture shows how racially segregated Chicago is.

View attachment 230263
How segregated is YOUR state? Map reveals racial divides across the US | Daily Mail Online

NYC Has the Most Segregated Schools in the Country. How Do We Fix That?
Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed means potential labor can still afford decent housing, in the mean time.

Identity Politics is definitely winning.

When you have the MEDIA, EDUCATION, DEMOCRATS, GOVERNMENT, CORPORATE AMERICA all pushing identity politics in order to divide us, then yes it's hard to combat that.

A "modern example" of why Democrats shouldn't even be allowed to run the DMV. Something tells me that it's not Republicans, conservatives, NRA members, or "white supremacists" committing all those crimes.

"The crime rate in St. Charles is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest..."

St. Charles, MO Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

St Charles is white flightville here lol.

Edit: I should clarify based on time. St Charles proper was cool 20 years ago. Now the first of the blacks are moving in and ppl are fleeing further west in St Charles County

The Rs leave because they are tired of being treated as the enemy and paying taxes that are wasted instead of going to support proper local instracture.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...nMTbxoKchvQyYkFZb6W1Dk4VA5j9YNji7zCWpIWBT9lsg

Chaise the logic here.

You are saying the White Republicans leave AFTER they lose political power (ARE THE MINORITY).

Reading Comprehension and Logic Challenged much?

De Blasio has made things worse with his hyper prog agenda; I used the subway system as an example of a failed government service. And I said NOTHING about people leaving due to losing political power. My post referred to people leaving when their local governments fail to provide the services that taxpayers have funded.

Chaise the logic here.

De Blasio has made things worse with his hyper prog agenda; I used the subway system as an example of a failed government service. And I said NOTHING about people leaving due to losing political power. My post referred to people leaving when their local governments fail to provide the services that taxpayers have funded.

Arw you talking about a particular subway policy in a fit of anti-progressive hatred while the rest of us are talking white flight?

Chaise the logic here.

Arw you talking about a particular subway policy in a fit of anti-progressive hatred while the rest of us are talking white flight?

No. But thanks for playing.

Bull. The most desegregated areas are Republican areas. Dems are the ones that segregate others. Think of college ‘safe’ spaces, all segregated into groups, for their “protection”. What happened to all are created equal?

Bull. The most desegregated areas are Republican areas. Dems are the ones that segregate others. Think of college ‘safe’ spaces, all segregated into groups, for their “protection”. What happened to all are created equal?

Identity Politics is an ideology of Segregation. It's hardly a surprise that the Dems promote it.

What counts is you hate seggregation.

As I thought. You hate desegregation. Only one reason for that...

What counts is you hate seggregation.

I have lived in black areas and mexican areas. Never had a problem except with conservatives who were disgruntled that a white man would choose to live amongst those low lifes.

I have lived in black areas and mexican areas. Never had a problem except with conservatives who were disgruntled that a white man would choose to live amongst those low lifes.

So blacks and Mexicans are "low lifes"? Because that's what you just wrote.

Sentence structure is your friend. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back