Why are the Countries Primarily Made of Black and Brown People the Most Dangerous?

It's economic people. It's also to a much lesser degree the welfare state. Generations of minorities learn to live on just enough to survive and they pass that on to their kids. Unfortunately, for the planet there is one thing that the poor do well and that is reproducing mass copies of themselves, especially the latino fools. You can blame the goddamned catholic church for that bullshit.

So it's a never ending cycle. To get ahead all those kids have A LOT of pressure on them to turn to crime because it is more profitable than working a job. If whites were economically disenfranchised they'd do the exact same thing.

Listen to minority rap music or sports to a lesser degree for more proof. It's all about the money, and if you never had any then you just want it more and more.

Asians are pretty good at mass reproduction, but they don't have a high murder rate. Singapore is the most densely populated place on earth, but a woman can walk down the street at night without fear. I dont think she'd want to try that in Harlem. Let's face it, some populations are far more prone to violence and it cant be explained away by socioeconomic factors. Blacks commit violence at a rate 6 times higher than whites, its just in their nature. Even Jesse Jackson admits he crosses to the other side of the street when he sees young black males coming in his direction. I dont know why youd want to put whites in the same category, theyre not.

Asians are pretty good at mass reproduction, but they don't have a high murder rate. Singapore is the most densely populated place on earth, but a woman can walk down the street at night without fear. I dont think she'd want to try that in Harlem. Let's face it, some populations are far more prone to violence and it cant be explained away by socioeconomic factors.

if age of consent laws were repealed, drugs and prostitution legalized rape and murder would virtually vanish. crime is a result of scarcity. in our society most scarcity is created artificially.

Why are the Countries Primarily Made of Black and Brown People the Most Dangerous?

To all the people that said it was because of economic factors, I couldn’t disagree more. In the 20s-early 50s there were white ghettos. Nobody was afraid for their life to walk down those streets. You can take the African out of Africa but you cannot take the Africa out of the African. You can dress them up in suits, not unlike Manchelle Obama, but they’ll never be movin-on-up. If you take away their expensive toys, they’ll revert right back to their primitive status. They would be much happier in Africa were they could chuck spears at elephants, rape, kill, and have sex without the police interfering and raining on their parade. America is not for them, we can’t expect blacks to act civilized. You cannot take an inferior creature and place them in a superior culture and expect them to act like the superiors; it’s not possible or practical. Just like German Shepherds are natural guard dogs, you cannot take a naturally aloof dachshund and expect it to take on the guard duties of the Shepherd. America was founded and a Constitution was fashioned for and by WASPS, no other races were ever intended to become citizens. Our founders didn’t specify this, but it was inherently obvious. Whites will never be 100% safe in non-white nations. After all, if these black and brown nations act violently towards eachother, what gives anyone the idea that they will act any differently towards YOU?

To all the people that said it was because of economic factors, I couldn’t disagree more. In the 20s-early 50s there were white ghettos. Nobody was afraid for their life to walk down those streets. You can take the African out of Africa but you cannot take the Africa out of the African. You can dress them up in suits, not unlike Manchelle Obama, but they’ll never be movin-on-up. If you take away their expensive toys, they’ll revert right back to their primitive status. They would be much happier in Africa were they could chuck spears at elephants, rape, kill, and have sex without the police interfering and raining on their parade. America is not for them, we can’t expect blacks to act civilized. You cannot take an inferior creature and place them in a superior culture and expect them to act like the superiors; it’s not possible or practical. Just like German Shepherds are natural guard dogs, you cannot take a naturally aloof dachshund and expect it to take on the guard duties of the Shepherd. America was founded and a Constitution was fashioned for and by WASPS, no other races were ever intended to become citizens. Our founders didn’t specify this, but it was inherently obvious. Whites will never be 100% safe in non-white nations. After all, if these black and brown nations act violently towards eachother, what gives anyone the idea that they will act any differently towards YOU?

oh it IS economic, but the reason their economies are nonexistent is because they are *******.

productive ****** is like an honest jew - it happens, and when it does it must be celebrated, but it doesn't happen nearly often enough.

so far i can only think of ONE productive HALF ****** ( Obama ). as hard as they tried to prove that ******* are "just like us" libs could only manage a HALF ****** on this one. and when i say productive i mean that he shows up to work, not that what he is doing is any good.

i can also think of only ONE honest Jew - Norman Finkelstein.

Last edited:
Asians are pretty good at mass reproduction, but they don't have a high murder rate. Singapore is the most densely populated place on earth, but a woman can walk down the street at night without fear. I dont think she'd want to try that in Harlem. Let's face it, some populations are far more prone to violence and it cant be explained away by socioeconomic factors.

if age of consent laws were repealed, drugs and prostitution legalized rape and murder would virtually vanish.

:eusa_eh:

Yes, because lawless countries like Somalia have none of those problems and those laws were written randomly, not because there was a problem :cuckoo:

oh it IS economic, but the reason their economies are nonexistent is because they are *******.

productive ****** is like an honest jew - it happens, and when it does it must be celebrated, but it doesn't happen nearly often enough.

so far i can only think of ONE productive HALF ****** ( Obama ). as hard as they tried to prove that ******* are "just like us" libs could only manage a HALF ****** on this one. and when i say productive i mean that he shows up to work, not that what he is doing is any good.

i can also think of only ONE honest Jew - Norman Finkelstein.

LOL, I bet there were a lot of Jews that stuck your head in toilets when you were little!

Its cool you can insult us behind the protection of a computer! Your a coward son, plain a simple!

I look at this thread that I started and then look to my own personal experiences and its not even close to this. I just met up last night with one of my best friends from highschool - a Jamican. He is stacked guy, but very docile. He worked and put himself through college. He's a family man and is the procurement officer (purchasing agent) for a large corporation in Chicago. He was telling me about another good buddy of mine from highschool (who is black). Back in the day he could fix any fricken car out their. He would buy rust buckets and fix them up nice. The guy was talented. Now he owns 4 auto repair shops and is making a fortune. He doesn't do repairs anymore, he is strictly a business.

Then I look to my best friend at work. He is a Mexican American (although he doesn't speak Spanish) and he is by far the best salesman in my business unit. He could sell sand in the dessert, he is smooth.

But I see this all the time. I see a ton of managers at all businesses I go to that a black. Same with Latino Americans. I get disheartened when I look at statistics, but I see differently in my personal live.

I look at this thread that I started and then look to my own personal experiences and its not even close to this. I just met up last night with one of my best friends from highschool - a Jamican. He is stacked guy, but very docile. He worked and put himself through college. He's a family man and is the procurement officer (purchasing agent) for a large corporation in Chicago. He was telling me about another good buddy of mine from highschool (who is black). Back in the day he could fix any fricken car out their. He would buy rust buckets and fix them up nice. The guy was talented. Now he owns 4 auto repair shops and is making a fortune. He doesn't do repairs anymore, he is strictly a business.

Then I look to my best friend at work. He is a Mexican American (although he doesn't speak Spanish) and he is by far the best salesman in my business unit. He could sell sand in the dessert, he is smooth.

But I see this all the time. I see a ton of managers at all businesses I go to that a black. Same with Latino Americans. I get disheartened when I look at statistics, but I see differently in my personal live.

This has been my observation too. At least in America, color of skin, ethnicity, country of origin has little or no effect on those who educate themselves, learn the ropes, believe in themselves, speak well, and assimilate into the mainstream where they can achieve whatever they have ability to achieve. There they support their families and contribute to society in significant ways simply by living their lives and being good citizens.

And when that happens, color of skin, ethnicity, country of origin or whatever is interesting to know about folks, but assumes no more importance than any other interesting things we know about people.

But so long as there are people who demand that we separate people into groups, assign notions of privilege and victimhood, some groups will continue to see themselves as both mistreated and entitled to have somebody else correct that. Such people are invariably angry and that includes violence despite laws providing full equality and the right to pursue any opportunity.

The violent countries are invariably places where human life and human rights are not respected and survival of the fittest rules still reign. As long as the thugs war with each other and can inflict violence without consequence, such countries will be violent.

Give those countries a constitution protecting human rights, free markets, an appetite for liberty, and ability to exploit their own resources, and they will become as peaceful and prosperous as all other countries that have done that.

if age of consent laws were repealed, drugs and prostitution legalized rape and murder would virtually vanish. crime is a result of scarcity. in our society most scarcity is created artificially.

Yea and if we legalized homicide our murder rate would be zero! Good idea douche bag! :lol:

Why are the two countries with the most Jews so prone to corruption and warmongering?

Hating the country you call home again, huh you little bitch! Why not go and live in a Middle Eastern country if you love it so much!

No country is immune to corruption, but America is by far one of the least corrupt countries in the world. Easily in the Western Hemisphere. Probably only Canada beats us in the Western Hemisphere.

And Israel is less corrupt then any of the Muslim, Arab, Persian, Turkish Whore, African, Latin American, Asian, Eastern European Countries, you can take that to the bank!

He wouldn't last a week in the Middle East. I lived in Kuwait for almost a year and I liked none of it! God Bless the USA!!

It's economic people. It's also to a much lesser degree the welfare state. Generations of minorities learn to live on just enough to survive and they pass that on to their kids. Unfortunately, for the planet there is one thing that the poor do well and that is reproducing mass copies of themselves, especially the latino fools. You can blame the goddamned catholic church for that bullshit.

So it's a never ending cycle. To get ahead all those kids have A LOT of pressure on them to turn to crime because it is more profitable than working a job. If whites were economically disenfranchised they'd do the exact same thing.

Listen to minority rap music or sports to a lesser degree for more proof. It's all about the money, and if you never had any then you just want it more and more.

Asians are pretty good at mass reproduction, but they don't have a high murder rate. Singapore is the most densely populated place on earth, but a woman can walk down the street at night without fear. I dont think she'd want to try that in Harlem. Let's face it, some populations are far more prone to violence and it cant be explained away by socioeconomic factors. Blacks commit violence at a rate 6 times higher than whites, its just in their nature. Even Jesse Jackson admits he crosses to the other side of the street when he sees young black males coming in his direction. I dont know why youd want to put whites in the same category, theyre not.

did you just say that Singapore was safe for a woman? You do realize that they are one of the top cities in the world for the sex slave trade right? Women get snatched right off the street.

did you just say that Singapore was safe for a woman? You do realize that they are one of the top cities in the world for the sex slave trade right? Women get snatched right off the street.

link?

link?

Human trafficking in Singapore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Filth in a Pristine World: Sex Trade in Singapore Goes Unabated | GroundReport

Sex Trafficking In Singapore

link?

Human trafficking in Singapore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Filth in a Pristine World: Sex Trade in Singapore Goes Unabated | GroundReport

Sex Trafficking In Singapore

as i thought. the women are not snatched off the street in singapore. learn to read.

He never said they get snatched off the streets in Singapore

Learn to read!

Fact is thousands of women are forced into the sex trade in places like Singapore Malaysia, Burma etc...... They may not be literally snatched off the street but the outcome is the same.

Learn to read!

Fact is thousands of women are forced into the sex trade in places like Singapore Malaysia, Burma etc...... They may not be literally snatched off the street but the outcome is the same.

h a h a h a.

as i thought. the women are not snatched off the street in singapore. learn to read.

Learn to read!

h a h a h a.

You ALMOST had a point there, except that I did not write snatched off the street in Singapore, although I will say this, you are a fool if you don't believe it happens.

Learn to read!

h a h a h a.

You ALMOST had a point there, except that I did not write snatched off the street in Singapore, although I will say this, you are a fool if you don't believe it happens.

yeah yeah.

i get it. it is not safe for a woman to walk around singapore at night because women are snatched off the street, somewhere else.
it is also not safe for women in singapore generally because women die in avalanches, in switzerland.

you fucked up again in your never-ending tossface-tour, and cannot admit the fuckuppery due to douchebaggery and hackery.

have a nice day.

Forum List

Back