Why are the Countries Primarily Made of Black and Brown People the Most Dangerous?

h a h a h a.

You ALMOST had a point there, except that I did not write snatched off the street in Singapore, although I will say this, you are a fool if you don't believe it happens.

yeah yeah.

i get it. it is not safe for a woman to walk around singapore at night because women are snatched off the street, somewhere else.
it is also not safe for women in singapore generally because women die in avalanches, in switzerland.

you fucked up again in your never-ending tossface-tour, and cannot admit the fuckuppery due to douchebaggery and hackery.

have a nice day.

Well, if you feel a woman is safe in a city which is known for such brutality towards women, more power to you.

You ALMOST had a point there, except that I did not write snatched off the street in Singapore, although I will say this, you are a fool if you don't believe it happens.

yeah yeah.

i get it. it is not safe for a woman to walk around singapore at night because women are snatched off the street, somewhere else.
it is also not safe for women in singapore generally because women die in avalanches, in switzerland.

you fucked up again in your never-ending tossface-tour, and cannot admit the fuckuppery due to douchebaggery and hackery.

have a nice day.

Well, if you feel a woman is safe in a city which is known for such brutality towards women, more power to you.

singapore is not known for women snatched-off the street. that is your misrepresentation because you basically suck at this reading comprehension retaining thingamatching.
you compound it by not being able to retract because you just suck at being a decent human being, too.
furthermore, your concern for the safety of women, human trafficking and sex trade is already sufficiently known on this board.

yeah yeah.

have a nice day.

singapore is not known for women snatched-off the street. that is your misrepresentation because you basically suck at this reading comprehension retaining thingamatching.
you compound it by not being able to retract because you just suck at being a decent human being, too.
furthermore, your concern for the safety of women, human trafficking and sex trade is already sufficiently known on this board.

I can personally think of 5 situations in which I have risked harm to myself to protect a woman. One time ended up in me being shot. Otherwise where do you get the impression that I support human trafficking and or the sex trade? Fact is I do not, you just had to throw in a personal attack because you have nothing.

I can personally think of 5 situations in which I have risked harm to myself to protect a woman. One time ended up in me being shot. Otherwise where do you get the impression that I support human trafficking and or the sex trade? Fact is I do not, you just had to throw in a personal attack because you have nothing.

5 usd, pissing on a whore (hey she offered), breaking her arm in two places. funny times funny times.

your anecdotes are really great, confabulator. sad, sad, oh so sad, that you are one major malfunction.

5 usd, pissing on a whore (hey she offered), breaking her arm in two places. funny times funny times.

your anecdotes are really great, confabulator. sad, sad, oh so sad, that you are one major malfunction.

Who said she was a whore? She was a stripper, that doesn't necessarily equal whore. However, yes it was a service she was selling and yes, I did and yes I was drunk so I accidentally fell off a ladder and broker her arm. You do know the difference between accidental and planned right?

Further, I never stated that I was proud of it, or would do it again, or anything of the nature.

Further , further, it was 17 years ago.

Who said she was a whore? She was a stripper, that doesn't necessarily equal whore. However, yes it was a service she was selling and yes, I did and yes I was drunk so I accidentally fell off a ladder and broker her arm. You do know the difference between accidental and planned right?

Further, I never stated that I was proud of it, or would do it again, or anything of the nature.

it's ok, i don't believe the shit you are selling anyway, münchausen.

it's ok, i don't believe the shit you are selling anyway, münchausen.

It's ok, I don't care one way or the other what you buy

Gah Damn Good Times @ the Twaff... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Interesting how GHook leaves out Russia, which is far from black or brown.

Russian Federation 29.7 out of 100,000 in 2004. This barely makes 2nd place in your list.

Global homicide: murder rates around the world | News | guardian.co.uk
He did not leave out Russia. Read before you make stupid comments ffs.

(2) Top 15 is composed of all Latin American or Africa (or African decendent countries aka Jamaica and Trindad), except for Mother Russia at 15!
(3) Top 25 is composed of all Latin American or Africa (or African decendent countries aka Jamaica and Trindad), except for Mother Russia at 15, Mongolia at 20, Kazakhstan at 21 and Kyrgyeshi at 25.

His list was Regional and Russia was included in it's geographic region. Another child left behind.

Last edited:

Russian Federation 29.7 out of 100,000 in 2004. This barely makes 2nd place in your list.

(2) Top 15 is composed of all Latin American or Africa (or African decendent countries aka Jamaica and Trindad), except for Mother Russia at 15!
(3) Top 25 is composed of all Latin American or Africa (or African decendent countries aka Jamaica and Trindad), except for Mother Russia at 15, Mongolia at 20, Kazakhstan at 21 and Kyrgyeshi at 25.

His list was Regional and Russia was included in it's geographic region. Another child left behind.

Fair enough, I was wrong. However, our numbers are different. My source is stated that Russia would be #2 in his sources, which I can't seem to find his exact numbers. Maybe it's a graphic on the pdf.

Fair enough, I was wrong. However, our numbers are different. My source is stated that Russia would be #2 in his sources, which I can't seem to find his exact numbers. Maybe it's a graphic on the pdf.
I can't unravel your second sentence. I thought you meant Russia's rate would be second on the list provided by the OP. I simply observed the list was regional and not by country.

I can't unravel your second sentence. I thought you meant Russia's rate would be second on the list provided by the OP. I simply observed the list was regional and not by country.

Sorry, I was in a hurry before going to my class. What I wanted to say is that my source stated that Russia's murder rate was 29.7. If that's true then shouldn't it be #2 instead of the #15 on the OP's list? And both our sources are based on 2004 stats.

Sorry, I was in a hurry before going to my class. What I wanted to say is that my source stated that Russia's murder rate was 29.7. If that's true then shouldn't it be #2 instead of the #15 on the OP's list? And both our sources are based on 2004 stats.
Last time, Russia is a country, not a region. The list is regional. Don't miss any more English, political science (or social studies if still in high school) or geography classes. You can't afford to.

Forum List

Back