Why are the Christians mad at Jews?

Why does any group irrationally hate any other group?

Because they're been taught to hate them.

And why are they taught to hate?

Because that's an easy way for their leaders to manipulate the sheep, of course.

Last edited:
I understand all that time on the bottom bunk has you confused. All I said is that Christians and Jews have different opinions of who the messiah is with the exception of Messianic Jews who believe that Christ was the messiah. I never said that I nor any other true Christian hated any Jewish people.

What on earth is a Messianic Jew??? You mean a Jew for Jesus??? There's no such thing as a Jew for Jesus. A Jew for Jesus is a Christian.

And all Jews are messianic in the sense that they have a belief a messiah WILL come.

The question I've always asked, is if there's so much reliance on the prophesies to prove Jesus was the messiah (e.g., being from the line of David, etc.); then why no reliance on the prophesies about what would happen AFTER the messiah came?

Just curious. I mean no disrespect by the question. It's just never made sense to me and I've never gotten a good answer.

Jews killed jesus, right? Based on Christian doctrines Jesus had to die anyway for all our sins so that we could be forgiven etc.... Let's rewrite history for a moment and pretend that the Jews (and Romans, too) didn't kill Jesus. How would this concept ever have worked out about him dying for our sins etc... would it have become null and void? What I am saying more or less is for our salvation someone had to do away with Jesus. So, would't Jews then have done a big favor for the Christians? Should we not be thankful for them for what they did?
Also, another perplexing thing - isn't one of Christian doctrines about forgiveness and loving your enemy? How can Christians hold grudge, kill and persecute a group of people for over 2000 years? Sounds kind of unchristian to me ...

What is the theological view about these things?

TRUE Christians do forgive.

Those that use any faith for persecution are usually more concerned with the profits and power that accompany persecution than helping the heathens to 'see the light'.

-Joe

Why does any group irrationally hate any other group?

Because they're been taught to hate them.

And why are they taught to hate?

Because that's an easy way for their leaders to manipulate the sheep, of course.

You mean "sheeple" . . . people that blindly follow a leader because they don't know (or aren't intelligent enough) to question the sanity or validity of what that leader is saying? I meet people like that all the time!!!!! It's sad.

What on earth is a Messianic Jew??? You mean a Jew for Jesus??? There's no such thing as a Jew for Jesus. A Jew for Jesus is a Christian.

And all Jews are messianic in the sense that they have a belief a messiah WILL come.

The question I've always asked, is if there's so much reliance on the prophesies to prove Jesus was the messiah (e.g., being from the line of David, etc.); then why no reliance on the prophesies about what would happen AFTER the messiah came?

Just curious. I mean no disrespect by the question. It's just never made sense to me and I've never gotten a good answer.

A Messianic Jew is a Jew who believes that Christ was the true messiah. One who's lineage traces to the tribes of Israel. That is what makes them Jewish. Christians are the gentiles who believe that Christ is the messiah.

As far as prophecies which ones are you referring too?

Forum List

Back