Why are some so Anti GW?

Thanks!

It will be interesting to see how Penn State handles this, if they even do.

If he was in Washington D.C or Chicago, they might make him, 'Dean'...........:lol:
I don't know.

Honestly, I did not ever think that scientists themselves were willing to compromise not only their own integrity (well, most of them, at least), but that of science. This is somewhat of a shock to me.

I hope that scientists who are not involved in this will speak out, for the good of science.

Many people are rabidly fixated on being anti Globull Warming.

I personally believe Globull Warming is happening.
And I believe we are contributing to it.
I do not believe in Cap and charade.
Just Cap if we are going to do anything.

Can't you be against Cap and Charade and still believe Globull Warming exists?

I don't think that anyone is against the notion of global warming.

What we are against is the junk science with no validity and any other science that comes out against it isn't approved by peered reviewed journals because it goes against the "popular" belief.

When I say popular I mean money making. It's a fucking scam of epic proportions.

The planet may be warming but it's natural...the planet has warmed and cooled many times over before man took their first step on this planet. There is nothing we can do to prevent it from happening.

Look at the climategate bullshit...not one news station decides to report anything on it...it's hypocrisy to the 10th degree. Media in this country should be fucking ashamed of themselves

I don't think people are rabidly against global warming----they are rabidly against the hysteria generated by those who will profit from it.

O please. That's complete rubbish. Newsflash: researchers working at universities aren't make money off of it.
True. Their research is not for profit at all. But if you think faculty do not make money in other ways (investments, consulting, speaking fees, expert testimony, etc.), you are naive.

And guess what? They'd make money from speaking about whatever their research was.

The message is suspect also. There is no sound scientific evidence that long term global warming is occurring. No one has the scientific wherewithal or understanding to make such a claim based on the short period that warming did occur.

That's just absolutely false.

Warming pretty much stopped in 1998. At least any significant warming. The warming that occurred was a short spike of about 1/3 of a degree in about 15 years.

This is also false. While 1998 was the hottest year on record (although according to some studies, 2005 was hotter), warming isn't a constant upward movement year after year. It's a sharp upward trend over time.

What is true is that there is no scientific PROOF that any 'warming' trend that is taking place is something that is outside of historic cycles of the Earth over EONS of history... nor is their any proof that any warming during the very brief period of our accurate record keeping has anything to do with what humans have done...

And pardon me.. but 11 or so years that have shown a downward trend from the previous 10 or 20 is significant....

While it is great to pollute less and find more efficient ways for production, waste disposal, etc... this whole man-made global warming hooplah is hand-crafted BS perpetrated by power hungry agenda mongers, and followed by a flock of chicken-littles

There hasn't been a downward trend over the past 11 years. In fact, the 11 hottest years on record have all occurred in the past 13 years.

The message is suspect also. There is no sound scientific evidence that long term global warming is occurring. No one has the scientific wherewithal or understanding to make such a claim based on the short period that warming did occur.

Warming pretty much stopped in 1998. At least any significant warming. The warming that occurred was a short spike of about 1/3 of a degree in about 15 years.

This is also false. While 1998 was the hottest year on record (although according to some studies, 2005 was hotter), warming isn't a constant upward movement year after year. It's a sharp upward trend over time.

He ADMITS that there has been no increase in temperatures for 11 years and still claims we are in a Global warming event. The event that scared the scientists was only 15 years long and we have now had 11 years of no increases.

2007 Was Tied As Earth's Second Warmest Year

Look at the chart on that page. The upward trend is much longer than 15 years.

So the right has finally fulfilled their longtime goal of discreding the scientific community?

They're working on it. I mean, you've got people in this thread claiming scientists held some big mass meeting to make up a hoax to ensure research dollars.

So the right has finally fulfilled their longtime goal of discreding the scientific community?
Who needs the right when the "scientific community" is doing all the work?

Indeed. And doing it themselves by shutting out their peers that don't agree with them or otherwise? ALL of this has been for Control...and for political purposes.

Their trousers have been caught around their ankles while attempting to SCREW with Liberty/Society.

/Story. GAME OVER You Communist Enviro-Whackos. "Hands in the cookie jar" is APT to describe what you've been caught at.

The word LIAR comes to mind.

He ADMITS that there has been no increase in temperatures for 11 years and still claims we are in a Global warming event. The event that scared the scientists was only 15 years long and we have now had 11 years of no increases.

2007 Was Tied As Earth's Second Warmest Year

Look at the chart on that page. The upward trend is much longer than 15 years.

The planet has warmed approximately 1 degree every century for the last couple. And in the 1900's it only warmed by about 1 degree also. The alarm was sounded when about 1/3 of that occurred in about 15 years.

Once again there is no evidence it is a long term problem gaining 1/3 a degree in a decade. In fact the last decade has seen no appreciable warming at all.

Thanks!

It will be interesting to see how Penn State handles this, if they even do.
LOL... with lots of crying, whimpering, begging and gnashing of teeth and possibly some antics too.

Not to mention the attempted charges of racism, sexism, creedism, criminalism, ageism, weightism, schism, mysticism and infantilism to obfuscate and confuse.

Then finally acceptance.

I cant imagine why people are sick and tired of others trying to control their life through junk science that is clearly false. I think those against the GW movement have far more justification in their opposition than those against religion.

Basically, It's a bunch of dope smoking, berkinstock wearing, Peace and love is the answer for everything, dipshits who are stuck on stupid. I think we humans are hurting the planet, but only by using up natural resources like the forests, minerals and Oceans. As far as this Global warming bullshit is concerned, I think the Earth will shake us off like fleas when and if that is the case. ~BH

O please. That's complete rubbish. Newsflash: researchers working at universities aren't make money off of it.
True. Their research is not for profit at all. But if you think faculty do not make money in other ways (investments, consulting, speaking fees, expert testimony, etc.), you are naive.

And guess what? They'd make money from speaking about whatever their research was.
Not if their demographic is so small as to only contain those who know about the subject. When hyperbole make it to the mainstream, the demographic is huge. You are naive.

"The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment, and it is a travesty that we can’t." -- Kevin Trenberth, head of the Climate Analysis Section at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, Colorado

Many people are rabidly fixated on being anti Globull Warming.

I personally believe Globull Warming is happening.
And I believe we are contributing to it.
I do not believe in Cap and charade.
Just Cap if we are going to do anything.

Can't you be against Cap and Charade and still believe Globull Warming exists?

No, the GW crowd believes this is Love Canal and Chernobyl all rolled into one, shoot the messenger (AlWHOREGore and the Truth Liars, not literally) and you might have a chance, he is full of shit man!!!!! Take the blinders off, he is only interested in creating a new power to control......

Did you see Ed Begley with Stuart Varney, hell I thought he was going to punch old Stuart, what a joke, this is the type that discredits any and all libo-eco-freaks....

Not if their demographic is so small as to only contain those who know about the subject. When hyperbole make it to the mainstream, the demographic is huge. You are naive.

What's naive is you think all these respected researchers got together in a room and cooked up a plot to commit a massive fraud for the sake of a few more pennies in speaking fees.

They didn't have to get together and cook anything up.

This is what happens when you let internal politics trump hard evidence.

If you remember, Galileo failed "peer review".

The Catholic Church is a scientific body? That's news to me.

Galileo's research was really just building on existing research, such as that by Copernicus.

Last edited:
You have to be ducking to let this go over your head!!
roflolrhard.gif

Forum List

Back