Why are some people Racists?

You must not have ...

... McCain and Hillary had almost the exact same answers on everything dealing with the war and economy, while Obama was just giving empty promises with unrealistic plans. Hillary also opposed almost half of Obamas points, not completely opposite but somewhere between Obama and McCain.

So no, you weren't paying attention, you just noted which part they were in.
I think you're full of shit on this one. I'm much more interested in politics than most people, so understand the difference in candidates more so than the average voter. The obvious, and much more likely, conclusion is that Democrats, especially black Democrats, chose based on race.

Well duh, of course they voted black. Everyone knows that. Some people pretend like that ist the case, but cmon, is anyone here under the impression it was just blind luck that made 95% of all black votes go to the black candidate? Can we at least be honest here?
You expect KittenKoder to be honest? :lol:

Kitty's opinion is dependent on the "day of the month". Don't take her too serious.

Thank you for demonstrating the liberal inability to understand modern economics.

So... tell me how you can have rich without poor.
Or any comparative term without its opposing flipside.
Increased productivity brings the cost of widgets down from 8 man hours each, say, to one hour. Now more people can afford widgets, even the man who works for the factory that makes them.

Is that really so hard to understand?

If you aren't joking - then I'll hope you understand. You have left the topic, with this example. You have not demonstrated, or explained how you can have a positive without a negative. If all those men can afford widgets, that says nothing about their wealth, compared to each other. If they all make the same money - nobody is richer or poorer. If one does rise, the others are lower by comparison.

You must be messing with me, non?

I happen to belong to the white race. My people are responsible for every technological, and scientific advancement in modern history. We took many of the people who now call us names out of caves and trees - we civilized them. We let them live amonst us in relative peace, we treat them as equals.

I can't help it. I must say though I'm glad I was born WASP.

That is TRUE satire. Nice one, immigrant!

So, since you know your history - and that whites were the LAST ethnic group to become civilized, what say you? Bunch of barbarians running around mud huts with crappy weapons until 'forced to catch up' by the Romans... light years behind the far East, native Americas (check out the Mayans scientific knowledge compared to whites back then) or look at the middle east too - whitey was a late bloomer, but ruthless enough to kill LOTS and LOTS of people after the example of other groups set it.

Example:
Gun powder? Thanks China - we'll use it against them smart people that make us feel dumb, now who's dumb!

I love how when I pointed out the fact that Hillary and Obama are different that instead I am somehow saying something about what color voters are ... and two extremists are the one that completely fucked that up ...

... the funny thing is they are both crazy extremists supporting opposite parties.

I love how when I pointed out the fact that Hillary and Obama are different that instead I am somehow saying something about what color voters are ... and two extremists are the one that completely fucked that up ...

... the funny thing is they are both crazy extremists supporting opposite parties.

Hillary and Obama have different politics.

Explain that to Glock Swallower and Yukon.... :eusa_whistle:

Explain that to Glock Swallower and Yukon.... :eusa_whistle:

I'd rather not. I won't explain it to Amanda either.

You're continually asking me to explain things to you.

Sky I haven't asked anything of you in quite some time. I thought we could be friends despite our differences, I guess you disagree. That's ok with me, I've moved on. I've invited you to share your opinion, but I don't think you could explain anything to me. I don't think you're willing to invest yourself in a meaningful way in these conversations. I'm not sure why you're here, but even the obvious trolls are getting something out of this, so I'm sure you have your reasons. I think it's unfortunate that we couldn't find common ground, but you're not going to be able to shake me into getting upset with you. When I see you lashing out in anger, I understand that you're hurting and I know I am not the cause, it's your burden and you must find a way to live with it or better yet, let go. I pray for you Sky, I don't want you to be in any pain.

Get lost Amanda. I pray that you finally wake up and use your brain once and awhile.

Last edited:
So... tell me how you can have rich without poor.
Or any comparative term without its opposing flipside.
Increased productivity brings the cost of widgets down from 8 man hours each, say, to one hour. Now more people can afford widgets, even the man who works for the factory that makes them.

Is that really so hard to understand?

If you aren't joking - then I'll hope you understand. You have left the topic, with this example. You have not demonstrated, or explained how you can have a positive without a negative. If all those men can afford widgets, that says nothing about their wealth, compared to each other. If they all make the same money - nobody is richer or poorer. If one does rise, the others are lower by comparison.

You must be messing with me, non?

I haven't left the topic- I am sticking to it. Your use of the terms positive and negative are off topic. JFK said "a rising tide lifts all boats". I guess that's when Democrats understood simple modern economic theory.

Let’s compare two workers, one in the US where productivity is relatively high, and one in Country B where productivity is relatively low. The US worker, because of high productivity, makes, say, 100 widgets per day on a factory floor. Worker B, because of his country’s low productivity, may make only 5 or ten widgets per day. The market for widgets in the US is therefore flooded and they become an inexpensive commodity, while in County B, there are relatively expensive, and the lowest paid workers can’t purchase enough to live comfortably.

Productivity in the US has risen dramatically since the early 1800's- when people were truly poor. A person considered "poor" in the US who works a low wage job has adequate food, housing and health care, a car, two TVs, washer and dryer, and a cell phone. A person living outside the US where productivity has not risen as high but works a low wage job doesn't have any of those things.

Get lost Amanda. I pray that you finally wake up and use your brain once and awhile.

Sky, I don't follow you around this forum responding to you or bring you up randomly. You can say as many snotty things as you want, I won't stop caring about you.

There really is no such thing as a racist in the USA, only people who disagree with Israel and those who feel Affirmative Action is wrong.

So, Canadian - is there racism in Canada?

Of course there is racism in Canada. But not to the same extent as in the USA. Everything but everything down there is in "black" or "white". It is comical.

There really is no such thing as a racist in the USA, only people who disagree with Israel and those who feel Affirmative Action is wrong.

So, Canadian - is there racism in Canada?

Of course there is racism in Canada. But not to the same extent as in the USA. Everything but everything down there is in "black" or "white". It is comical.

Reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy .....

If you're gonna make cracks about someone else's intelligence, it generally works better if you don't trip over your own ignorance in the process. The phrase is "once in a while." :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back