Why are some people Racists?

Why are some people Racists?

The racists have the coolest uniforms?

That's true. Hugo Boss just makes me melt.

Hard to deny the Nazis had cool get-ups.

I'm just sayin'.

These guys were stylin'.

uniform02.gif

Last edited:
The racists have the coolest uniforms?

I'm just sayin'.

These guys were stylin'.

uniform02.gif

Are you kidding me? I guess.

That top coat the guy is wearing rocks der haus.

You know what contemporary totalitarian dictator, in my opinion, has the best fashion sense?

Moamar Quadaffi.

I heard he has his uniforms custom designed by Bill Blass.

Sure his people might be starving ~ but hey! ~ the man knows his designer labels.

I'm just sayin'.

These guys were stylin'.

uniform02.gif

Are you kidding me? I guess.

That top coat the guy is wearing rocks der haus.

You know what contemporary totalitarian dictator, in my opinion, has the best fashion sense?

Moamar Quadaffi.

I heard he has his uniforms custom designed by Bill Blass.

Sure his people might be starving ~ but hey! ~ the man knows his designer labels.

Sounds just like another dictator I know of....... :eusa_whistle:

If you look through this thread the explanation stands out like the elephant in the room. Posters explain their attitudes based on their own experiences; black people do not tip but white people do: black = bad white = good. I can no longer visit a neighborhood that I used to go sledging in as a child be cause its now a black neighborhood and the local thugs aggressively challenge non black visitors but when the poster was younger black people were equally unwelcome to the white residents.

Why do posters always hit the default setting and climb aboard the black V white band wagon when discussing racisim. Why not look outside your own goldfish bowl. Within the UK, England in particular, there is a distinct dislike of the French, they are disparagingly called "frogs" with suggestions are made about their alleged lack of personal hygiene. The Scots & Irish have varying levels of dislike for the English based on historical events or incidents such as Cullodin, the highland clearances and the potato famine. However historically the French were Scotland's allies in several battles with the English with many fighting side by side against a common enemy. At one point the French were held in high esteem in Scotland but not so much now what has changed, the common access to an English dominated media which drip feeds racism perpetuating and spreading negative perceptions into an area with no such history. If you look across onto mainland Europe specific races or distinct groupings are identified as being negative by association. I heard about Gypsies picking pockets or stealing therefore I am more aware of them and anticipate this behavior when I meet one. I remember seeing news footage from the USA which showed signs outside businesses and boarding houses saying "Irish Need Not Apply"

Yes what about the Americans? I understand that they are all loud, bad mannered, racist, who do not know how to use a knife and fork and they have no dress sense because they wear trousers that hang down to show their underwear. I have never realy met one but it must be true because thats what I see in the media and thats what I have been informed by people who have met them.

Our attitude and opinions are based on the attitudes of those who raise us, our life experiences and the propaganda which we are all drip fed. Its human nature to try boost your own self esteem by finding someone or a group against whom you can measure yourself or your group and feel superior, whether that differentiation is based upon the color skin, the relative wealth, political affiliations or perceived social status.

If we took a group of children of different races, isolated them from any negative historical input and raised them with the same levels of education and expectation, how different would they be? I am sure that their would be a spread of ability across the races as a result of genetic differences but why get so hung up on it we cannot change the genetic differences so why not accept and celebrate them?

Only the individual can challenge their own attitudes, perceptions and behavior, laws can support the change but ultimatly its up to us.

I am racist toward any race that is racist toward my race.I feel it balances itself out.

Liberals are intolerant and racist by default.

You mean those ones marching in the 1960s for black rights really didn't like blacks? interesting...or Amnesty International, SLPC and all those other Commie organisations, whose main clients over the years have been black and hispanic people are racists? Wow, weird way to show your racism....

Nah. He means the leftwingers who call themselves liberals but are in actuality anything but.

Because they are too dumb to know any better. Would you believe there are some people who believe certain groups should be given preferential treatment based on the color their skin? I know it sounds crazy, but it happens all the time. Take for instance the Democratic Party. They believe in Affirmative Action which gives certain people preferential treatment based on the color of their skin. That's tantamount to State-sanctioned racism, and yet somehow they believe that's okay. Crazy.

Some of them even have their own Congressional Caucus, their own national association for their advancement, united college funds, beauty contests, history month etc...etc...etc
and then there are those who push "diversity" on others while not allowing it in their own little far away land while practicing apartheid and genocide against people because of their race.
I guess certain groups just feel that they are superior to everyone else. It must be okay though ...... nobody ever seems to protest.
I don`t know ...... why ARE they racist???

This month they even held their very own "State of The Black Union" assembly,, that's pretty doggone racist isn't it? :lol:

It is far easier (and lazy) to just assume things, and slap a label on them.

I get this all the time from people I know that are liberals. I get called a racist and a homophobe pretty regularly.

I'm sure you know this, but if a liberal calls you that it means nothing. Liberals are intolerant and racist by default. Their opinion of you is worthless.

You forgot hypocritical, shortsighted and entitled too didn'tya? :lol:

You'll catch most of the fucking hypocritical racist motherfuckers as they come out of the benefits office.

I am racist toward any race that is racist toward my race.I feel it balances itself out.

how can an entire race be racist against another race?

Ask the pakis and indians what they think of England.

I have an uncle who's indian and moved to England (and then to the U.S). He's a practicing Hindu with a British accent.

I haven't asked him what he thought of Britain but I doubt it'd be entirely negative (he likes their humor).

Liberals are intolerant and racist by default.

You mean those ones marching in the 1960s for black rights really didn't like blacks? interesting...or Amnesty International, SLPC and all those other Commie organisations, whose main clients over the years have been black and hispanic people are racists? Wow, weird way to show your racism....

Nah. He means the leftwingers who call themselves liberals but are in actuality anything but.

It's not so much liberals as it is Democrats. There is a very large portion of the Democratic party who are blue collar hard working people, and an awful lot of them are the biggest racists you'll ever find. And yes, there are plenty of Republican ones too. I just get sick and tired of left leaning Democrats pointing their fingers at Republicans telling us how racist we are.

I lived in Chicago for fifteen years. Chicagoans are Democrats by default. You just don't find many Republican in the city itself. And let me tell you, there is no love lost between the Blacks and Whites in Chicago. White people can't stand them. It's the reason Harold Washington almost lost the mayoral election in 1983 to Bernie Epton, the Republican candidate. 81% of Whites voted for the Republican, although only around 10% of them were registered Republicans.

Bernard Epton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is far easier (and lazy) to just assume things, and slap a label on them. Actual thinking, analysis, evaluation and understanding that you don't really have enough info to make a declarative decision is less comforting and more labor intensive than short, generalizations that let you move on to the next topic.

You mean like the easy, comforting "we're all one race, the human race"? A pat dismissal that allows you to sidestep difficult issues like genetics and IQ as distributed among races?

Know what you mean.

If you just state it, based on your gut - then yes. If it is based on scientific evidence about genetics... well, that is less intellectually lazy, non?

Do some research - and when you realize that the A,B,C types of each 'race' as you incorrectly say have more in common with their respective 'letter' members from other races than they do with the different 'letter' members of their own 'race'.

I know you have some very strong feelings, but they should be tempered with logic and reason, even if that means your ideology changes...

Forum List

Back