Why are so many women so depressed about prince dying?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Today is the day he died last year and my cousin is depressed. Some lady at my job had to take off

Almost to the point like they were his girlfriend. Can someone explain to me what is going on?

Today is the day he died last year and my cousin is depressed. Some lady at my job had to take off

Almost to the point like they were his girlfriend. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
/---- Women live in a fantasy world of romance and tragedy. A woman at work was in tears because a soap opera star died on her favorite show. The character died, but the actor is still alive working on another program. She moped around the office for a week.
crying woman.jpg

/---- Women live in a fantasy world of romance and tragedy. A woman at work was in tears because a soap opera star died on her favorite show. The character died, but the actor is still alive working on another program. She moped around the office for a week.
View attachment 122584

is that the consensus over on cellblock 2429?

don't put too much stock in that jailhouse rumor mill, uuuge mistake according to Hastert

Question? Do you remember a white guy named Elvis Presley? Or this other dead guy named Ronald Reagan? I rest my case!!

Why should anyone care?
Elvis died by drug use.
Whitney died by drug use.
Michael died by drug use.
The former singer named Prince died by drug use.
Live by the drugs, die by the drugs.
And stupid liberals want to legalize drugs. Go for it, the more liberals that die, the better the world is.

List of deaths from drug overdose and intoxication - Wikipedia

This is astounding news! And, yes, what is going on here? Two women, neither of which you described as a dumb bitch. What's up with that? Why are you so far off your game today?

Question? Do you remember a white guy named Elvis Presley? Or this other dead guy named Ronald Reagan? I rest my case!!

I wasn't around at the time

Why should anyone care?
Elvis died by drug use.
And stupid liberals want to legalize drugs. Go for it, the more liberals that die, the better the world is.

So says a redneck, who's race is drowning in Oxycotin, Meth and beer bongs!!

This is astounding news! And, yes, what is going on here? Two women, neither of which you described as a dumb bitch. What's up with that? Why are you so far off your game today?

Lol. Just wanted to know what the issue was

Why should anyone care?
Elvis died by drug use.

Maybe my race, but not my ideologue. Funny how the left always has to use skin color, but then call me a racist. Like I said, if someone wants to do drugs go for it, just don't come to me, when you need help, for I didn't shove that shit into your worthless body.

It crushes me that my newest favorite singer is no longer here, but I have not missed any work because of his being gone.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. What makes my loss harder compared to the loss being experienced by other people who are fans of deceased singers in my opinion is the fact that I did not discover my favorite until just after his going forward and so because of how late I was at taking the interest that I have in him, there is no getting to meet him for me now and I hate it, I love him SO much!!! :( :( :(

well I am sick of hearing about Prince

Why should anyone care?
Elvis died by drug use.

Maybe my race, but not my ideologue. Funny how the left always has to use skin color, but then call me a racist. Like I said, if someone wants to do drugs go for it, just don't come to me, when you need help, for I didn't shove that shit into your worthless body.
So your not a drug user, what you want, a headline announcing it? Get over yourself, dude

Why should anyone care?
Elvis died by drug use.

So your not a drug user, what you want, a headline announcing it? Get over yourself, dude
Wow, seems that when you come out of the closet for GAY, the headlines announce it all the time. When someone comes out as being clean, then I should be shut down.. Double standards? You betcha. Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Forum List

Back