Why are so many racial minorities, gays, women and scientists avoiding the Repugs?

The constant fear mongering done by the left.

All but a few outlets propagate the utter lies about wars and hate.

sadly, done over years and years, free thinking becomes a challenge, and as we know the left to do, punished.

Why are there no FUNNY conz? I mean, we have TONS of liberal comics. Who is a conservative comic? There are none. At least none of which to speak of.

Then I got to thinking...there were no funny SOVIETS...or funny Nazis either.

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

I don't trust a man who can't tell a joke.

Why are they more likely to be in other parties than in the Repugs?

Republican says it is best to treat all Americans equal as it pertains to raising and lowering taxes and the democrats say "they hate poor people"

Republican says we need welfare reform and the democrats say "they hate black people"

Republican HONESTLY admits that his religious ideology does not believe in contraception and the democrats say "they want to eliminate the right to use contraception

Republican says that the term marriage is defined as a union betgween a man and a woman and democrats say "they hate gays"

Republican says his ideology has him believing that life begins at conception and thereofre abortion is murder and the democrats say "they want to control women"

Republican says it is wrong to ask a tax payer to pay for a woman's sex life and the democrats say "they dont care about a woman's health"

Pretty much sums it up for ya Flaylo.

sadly, done over years and years, free thinking becomes a challenge, and as we know the left to do, punished.

Fear mongering about what? Give and exmaples or STFU talking bullshat.

Why are there no FUNNY conz? I mean, we have TONS of liberal comics. Who is a conservative comic? There are none. At least none of which to speak of.

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

Liberals can't laugh at themselves while conservatives can.

oh and;

Yakov Smirnoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In USMB stoopid is you.

:lol:

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

What a diaper full of shit that is. Liberals are the most miserable fucking people on earth, asslips. No sense of humor whatsoever. Stick your hand out and ask for a Food Stamp and STFU, asslips.

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

Now see...I heard Hitler killed at parties...

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

Contrary to your warped thinking, most comics do not fall back on political ideology to create humor.

They may incorporate politics into their routine....but they are not ideologically driven.

As a matter of faxt, most people overall aren't.

Now....time for school little boy. Get your butt going!

I'll give an example - assbrain. You cite "women" as siding with Democrats.
Absolute HORSESHIT created by the media.
If you have a credible source to back your assertion - post up.

Please see post #6.

:lmao:

fucking love irony

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

Now see...I heard Hitler killed at parties...

:lol::badgrin::rofl::badgrin::lol:

Why are they more likely to be in other parties than in the Repugs?

Republican says it is best to treat all Americans equal as it pertains to raising and lowering taxes and the democrats say "they hate poor people"

Lies, Repugs say tax the rich less and keep loopholes open, certainly promoting equality

Republican says we need welfare reform and the democrats say "they hate black people"

Repugs made black people face of welfare to promote welfare "reform", stupidity of their own doing.

Republican HONESTLY admits that his religious ideology does not believe in contraception and the democrats say "they want to eliminate the right to use contraception

Repugs like to make their religious ideology into law and force it on to others.

Republican says that the term marriage is defined as a union betgween a man and a woman and democrats say "they hate gays"

Some Dems do that

Republican says his ideology has him believing that life begins at conception and thereofre abortion is murder and the democrats say "they want to control women"

Again, Repugs forcing their religious ideology on to women

Republican says it is wrong to ask a tax payer to pay for a woman's sex life and the democrats say "they dont care about a woman's health"

Repugs use straw man argument like the above to push their religious ideology on to people. Repugs are funny, they have no problem pushing for wars to end lives but get all religious over abortion to pretend they are for saving lives.

Please see post #6.

:lmao:

fucking love irony

I want your answer, if you're going to troll troll with your won shat, not with other's.

dnc to blacks; dont vote gop or they will take "your" money away.

"The WAR on women" < last I heard, no women have been killed
war on gays. sadly, there is no right to get married for any of us. It is a privileged. that's why it cost to get married and cost more to get divorced.

Text books were written by TEXANS!!!!

that's just a VERY short list of the fear mongering.

Forum List

Back