Why are so many False Political threads being posted here?

The frustration of being a conservative is that at almost every point in history, if you're amongst the conservatives, you're on the wrong side of history.

The essence of conservatism is the opposition to progress, and progress, eventually, almost inevitably, wins.

To be a conservative is to choose to be on the losing side. That choice cannot help but lead to frustration, anger, despair.

More "Ass Facts" from deep within!

Here educate yourself before you make yourself look any more stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism

Last edited:
One might have marginally more respect for conservatives and republicans if they’d simply concede that the 47 Percent speech killed Romney and his chances for the WH.

While I certainly see your line of thinking, what about the other 53% who might just agree with him?

fool. Not even Romney was saying 53% agree with him.

Romney said he wanted the ones who were undecided.

gawd, you lack the most basic critical thinking skills.

Wow, a simple question and you fly off the handle. I didn't say that 53% AGREED WITH HIM. Did I? I asked a question. The most amusing part of your critique was that I lack critical thinking skills. And don't underestimate the silent majority who keep their mouths shut, but every so often show up at the polls and lay an ass beating on a candidate. See: Reagan/Mondale. Is that critical thinking enough for ya?

Here comes the liberal meltdown now that their messiah has been busted and has to tell the truth about how he and his Sec of State TOTALLY dropped the ball and people died..

Doesn't it worry you that Frank agrees with your post??? Better think about that.

It was the right that gave Romney this nomination. You should have thought about it then. Don't blame us that he has been a total disaster.

Man, there is no shortage of idiot postings from either the far right or the far left.
The urgency with which the far right is posting now is no more attractive than smugness from the far left.

Ain't none of you got too much to brag about imho.

I have wondered the same thing..

I have posted a few threads asking a serious question and I get a few answers, but nothing seems to get a real large set of replies like a flame thread..

I guess it is what people like to do.

The frustration of being a conservative is that at almost every point in history, if you're amongst the conservatives, you're on the wrong side of history.

The essence of conservatism is the opposition to progress, and progress, eventually, almost inevitably, wins.

To be a conservative is to choose to be on the losing side. That choice cannot help but lead to frustration, anger, despair.

More "Ass Facts" from deep within!

Here educate yourself before you make yourself look any more stupid.

Conservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What? If you want to refute what I said, or try, do so. Don't give me a link to irrelevant gibberish.

Man, there is no shortage of idiot postings from either the far right or the far left.
The urgency with which the far right is posting now is no more attractive than smugness from the far left.

Ain't none of you got too much to brag about imho.

And we were waiting for your opinion with baited breath. :rolleyes:

Talk about false threads. The problem is the lefties are apparently so stupid they think this election is Romney's to win.

True, and conservatives choose the wrong side of the issues as a consequence of their fear of change, diversity, and dissent.

They are hoping if they say, "Obama is a communist" enough times, someone will believe it

A better way to believe it is to read what you and your comrades post on this board every day. Like that tax cuts are spending and government can ask people what they are doing with the money the government didn't take from them.

I guess the Far Right faithful are becoming desperate.

Dogs bark and make a lot of noise when they want attention or are very anxious.

The far-right is upset that most of us don't see the world through the same angry and intolerant lenses they do. And when elections don't go their way, they feel ignored.

It's like with children, you say, 'we hear you and understand that you are upset, but it's still your bedtime.' They still throw a tantrum about how unfair life is, but after a while they cry themselves to sleep. Unfortunately, the far-right adults wake up the next day still thinking life is unfair and they don't have to listen.

Shoot, since 2008 all the elections have gone the way of the right. Remember the shellacking of 2010?? Then there was the Wisconsin recall.

Looks like the left is being a little over confident, keep believing that y'all. I'm tired of picking up your slack. :D

Democrats here are like barking dogs, if they make enough noise you might think that chihuahua is a rottweiller.

If they really believe what they are saying, then obama's loss in November is going to be very hard to take. They've gone to a lot of trouble deluding themselves into a Romney loss.

What are Dems going to talk about? Obama's horrible economy? The dead Ambassador?

obama-beyonce-jay-z.jpg

Obama: Can you believe they raped him, then they killed him?

Beyonce: It's sounds funny when you say it like that, Barry

You aren't an American...you should be fucking deported...your citizenship revoked.

Fuck, I understand not liking Obama....I get it. But that's fucking ridiculous....politicizing the death of an American ambassador.....and making a sick fucking joke about.....then you fuckers have the GALL to act all high and mighty because someone told Malkin to get laid.

You're a scumbag.

What are Dems going to talk about? Obama's horrible economy? The dead Ambassador?

obama-beyonce-jay-z.jpg

You aren't an American...you should be fucking deported...your citizenship revoked.

Fuck, I understand not liking Obama....I get it. But that's fucking ridiculous....politicizing the death of an American ambassador.....and making a sick fucking joke about.....then you fuckers have the GALL to act all high and mighty because someone told Malkin to get laid.

You're a scumbag.

If you actually meant this, you would say it to the liberals who make similar points on this board constantly. A standard is something you apply to yourself first and then others. A hack partisan attack is the reverse.

obama-beyonce-jay-z.jpg

You're a scumbag.

If you actually meant this, you would say it to the liberals who make similar points on this board constantly. A standard is something you apply to yourself first and then others. A hack partisan attack is the reverse.

Hey...go through all my posts....if you can find ONE post that I made that was even close to what this douchebag did, I will publicly apologize as my sigline for a month.

The Right Wingers in here are coming Unhindged. They are wildly throwing out lies and fabricated accusations. They know that if Obama wins another term, not only will they be stuck with him, but also with Obamacare....Enjoy! :badgrin::eusa_clap::clap2::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back