Why are so many False Political threads being posted here?

In the few states where the electoral count is not on one side or the other, Obama has the lead.

Smoke, fire?

:popcorn:

the hysteria over the very real prospect of Romney/Ryan losing to Obama/Biden is leading the unhinged into a collective nervous breakdown

One might have marginally more respect for conservatives and republicans if they’d simply concede that the 47 Percent speech killed Romney and his chances for the WH.

While I certainly see your line of thinking, what about the other 53% who might just agree with him?

fool. Not even Romney was saying 53% agree with him.

Romney said he wanted the ones who were undecided.

gawd, you lack the most basic critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
You're a good little disciple.:D

truthteam.jpg

One might have marginally more respect for conservatives and republicans if they’d simply concede that the 47 Percent speech killed Romney and his chances for the WH.

While I certainly see your line of thinking, what about the other 53% who might just agree with him?

Well this one of the 53% does not agree with the Governor.

fool. Not even Romney wasn't saying 53% agree with him.

Speak english you dumb fuck.

fool. Not even Romney wasn't saying 53% agree with him.

Speak english you dumb fuck.
I was going to explain it but for the life of me I don't understand why he said it. It really has nothing to do with nothing.

Here comes the liberal meltdown now that their messiah has been busted and has to tell the truth about how he and his Sec of State TOTALLY dropped the ball and people died..

more wishful thinking from the Shitslinger...

If people didn't run Bush out on a rail over 3000 dead on 9/11 and 5000 dead in Iraq, they aren't going to get upset about 4 dead in Libya....

Here comes the liberal meltdown now that their messiah has been busted and has to tell the truth about how he and his Sec of State TOTALLY dropped the ball and people died..

more wishful thinking from the Shitslinger...

If people didn't run Bush out on a rail over 3000 dead on 9/11 and 5000 dead in Iraq, they aren't going to get upset about 4 dead in Libya....

Bush should have done an FDR and arrested and interred every Muslims male, that would have prevented 911

Bush should have done an FDR and arrested and interred every Muslims male, that would have prevented 911

Um... yeah... exactly how would that have worked?

Nice to see you guys only think the constitution is there to prevent health care.

what actionable Intel did we have pre 911? AQ determined to strike USA....hmmm, sounds like we should round up every Muslim male just to be sure, right?

FDR did it, why no da Booooooooooooooooooooooooosh?

You must be totally ignorant of the Constitution Google Korematsu v USA

The frustration of being a conservative is that at almost every point in history, if you're amongst the conservatives, you're on the wrong side of history.

The essence of conservatism is the opposition to progress, and progress, eventually, almost inevitably, wins.

To be a conservative is to choose to be on the losing side. That choice cannot help but lead to frustration, anger, despair.

Forum List

Back