Why are so many Americans comfortable with Putin

Democrats should look at themselves and find out why Putin is preferable than any democrat. What made democrats so hated,

It has to be more than just they inflicted that hellish muslim, obama, on us.
and yet here you still are.....you love Russia,China and the Philippines....but just cant seem to cut your American cord....you cant even leave the state you hate....it must be more tipsy talk......
I was born here. Democrats are the nation's enemies. Why leave the nation to them?
they were born here too.....and the nations enemies are people like you who are always saying how great other countries are compared to here or who are always saying how your fellow Americans should be shot because you dont agree with them on various topics.....
Ohhh is that what has your panties in a wad? I said drug users should be shot.
Nothing in your screed changes my mind. And yes, we do have home grown terrorists. We call them democrats.

Jihadists are convinced that plowing cars into crowds is the way to political nirvana. Democrats are no different.
i notice you always try and steer clear of you saying how you love those other countries more than the US....and of course you always have an excuse as to why you wont leave here instead of just saying the truth.....

We should deport traitors to their favored countries.

Forum List

Back