Why Are RWers So Dangerously Partisan?

The answer is simple. They are dangerously stupid which dovetails nicely with their choices of leadership and direction. They know they are mentally challenged so they do at least try to get help..in all the wrong places. Big chunks of information choke them so they have to subsist on baby bites of mental pablum. One could be kind and suggest they mean well but being a dupe is just being a "good German" in any setting.

Quick question: Is it actually painful for you to be so fucking stupid?

If you're talking about the two situation I presented before the 3rd atrocity on the right, I have to ask you to be honest and fair for once in your life.

For the umpteenth time, the TWO NBP members were NOT engaging in voter intimidation. Just ask the Bush Administration why THEY dismissed the case.

For the twentyeleventh time, protesters were NOT "screaming abuses" at Sarah Palin's baybay Trigg.

When you first acknowledge those FACTS...then come talk to me.

I don't need someone to tell me that two men hanging out in front of a voting precinct wearing military style clothing down to wearing jack boots and insignia while carrying clubs has intimidating motives.
I don't give a rats ass that it was decided not to prosecute them - they goddamn well should have been.
And ANYONE who looks at those pictures/videos and can say to themselves, let alone to others that these two jack asses were not trying to intimidate people must, MUST have underlying reasons that blinds their objectivity.

You get my message?
Isn't your premise that these guys are intimidating white people? How does that square away with the fact that's its in a predominantly black district? Let's be totally honest for a moment. If I'm not mistaken, the NBPers were "on guard" to stave off Republican attempts of voter repression which had been known to happen there previously?

Also...you didn't mention the Sarah/Trigg incident. Are you willing to admit that the RW made up the outrage yet?

Until now I haven't heard anything about this "baby incident"...and now that I do, I see nothing that the Democrat side hasn't done as well.

I have no idea who they were trying to intimidate Marc. It doesn't matter, even if they were just two morons trying to "look all tough and sh*t".
There should be zero toleration in any precinct at any time by anyone carrying weapons and/or wearing military style clothing while loitering in front of the entrance. Period.

As for the two....T W O....people who assaulted the MoveOn woman...they should be prosecuted and put in jail for it. She has every right to be there and if anything those morons should be fighting for her right to be there.
Having said that, it doesn't say anything about Rand supporters or Republicans/conservatives.
At the same time if someone stated the video should be looked at in entirety and everything looked at before arresting them or whatever...I would hope so.

Sometimes Marc you confuse the hell out of me.
How you can pose a question of two situations that are so clearly wrong...and make excuses for one and ask why others are excusing the other...in a thread about being partisan.

You seem intelligent...but yet...so exceedingly blind at the same time.
I just don't understand how your thought processes work.

If you're talking about the two situation I presented before the 3rd atrocity on the right, I have to ask you to be honest and fair for once in your life.

For the umpteenth time, the TWO NBP members were NOT engaging in voter intimidation. Just ask the Bush Administration why THEY dismissed the case.

For the twentyeleventh time, protesters were NOT "screaming abuses" at Sarah Palin's baybay Trigg.

When you first acknowledge those FACTS...then come talk to me.

I don't need someone to tell me that two men hanging out in front of a voting precinct wearing military style clothing down to wearing jack boots and insignia while carrying clubs has intimidating motives.
I don't give a rats ass that it was decided not to prosecute them - they goddamn well should have been.
And ANYONE who looks at those pictures/videos and can say to themselves, let alone to others that these two jack asses were not trying to intimidate people must, MUST have underlying reasons that blinds their objectivity.

You get my message?

you mean Bush and Obama or just Obama?

The answer is simple. They are dangerously stupid which dovetails nicely with their choices of leadership and direction. They know they are mentally challenged so they do at least try to get help..in all the wrong places. Big chunks of information choke them so they have to subsist on baby bites of mental pablum. One could be kind and suggest they mean well but being a dupe is just being a "good German" in any setting.

Quick question: Is it actually painful for you to be so fucking stupid?

Clever. Why not cut to the chase and just regurjitate that you do not like me. Attempting to compare intellect leaves you wanting. It only reinforces what I know and most suspect. You are weak and threatened by any thought that can't be squeezed onto a bumper sticker.

Starting the excuse-making early. It will be every reason under the sun when the Democrats fail this election, except they have failed to meet the objectives independent voters demanded of them. If you have to ask what those demands are, it just proves you didn't listen when you should have.

MarcAT
blah blah blah

uncle%20same%20douchebag.jpg

A set of the Ten Commandments hanging quietly on the wall in a court house, is intimidating. People loitering outside a polling place in paramilitary wear is just fine.

Another thing, how can voting almost a month before an election be considered responsible voting? A lot can happen in a month. I think absentee voting needs to be limited to two weeks before an election.

Starting the excuse-making early. It will be every reason under the sun when the Democrats fail this election, except they have failed to meet the objectives independent voters demanded of them. If you have to ask what those demands are, it just proves you didn't listen when you should have.

Well...you have to take a lil' bit of your own medicine.
The Democrats that failed are the middle-left "normal" Democrats that allowed the leftist in their party to take over and run away with everything.
The Republicans have done exactly the same thing. There are only a handful of real conservatives in the whole lot.

Glenn Beck would use the term "uberpartisan. "

Recently the RW got their panties in a bunch for a total of two...TWO black dudes, in their OWN black district keeping watch at the polls and the RW nutters term it "voter intimidation." Although not ONE credible witness can be or has been brought forth with such an account.

More recently we had a an incident where their God Sarah Palin apparently was shouted at while holding her baybay...Trigg in her arms. The RW nutters went bananas railing and squealing that "LWers were screaming abuses at her baby." Although not one shred of evidence supports that BOGUS claim.

Now today we have evidence in the form of live video footage of a a FEMALE no less being violently thrown to the grown and kicked by a MAN no less, clearly a supporter of Rand Paul, brandishing the Shirt clear and broad as well as a sign supporting his latest RW God.

However, The Right expects us to ignore it, dismiss it and wait for the "full story" before we even comment about it. Meanwhile very FEW of them have bashed it, although they were first in line to bash the Libs and/or the perps they perceived to be in the wrong for the two above mentioned scenarios which have been BOTH proven fake. So the fake stuff the Left does needs to be totally attacked and condemned by everyone in the world, but the ACTUAL atrocities committed by the Right people need to wait for the full story, nuance and context...then dismiss it as something..."dumb" or "silly." Nothing to see here.

Why are these people like this? CON$...why ARE you people like this?

wow....3 forums I have known you on and your shit never changes. get a new gig man, or a lobotomy, seriously......I am begging here...:booze:

Recently the RW got their panties in a bunch for a total of two...TWO black dudes, in their OWN black district keeping watch at the polls and the RW nutters term it "voter intimidation." Although not ONE credible witness can be or has been brought forth with such an account.

More recently we had a an incident where their God Sarah Palin apparently was shouted at while holding her baybay...Trigg in her arms. The RW nutters went bananas railing and squealing that "LWers were screaming abuses at her baby." Although not one shred of evidence supports that BOGUS claim.

Now today we have evidence in the form of live video footage of a a FEMALE no less being violently thrown to the grown and kicked by a MAN no less, clearly a supporter of Rand Paul, brandishing the Shirt clear and broad as well as a sign supporting his latest RW God.

However, The Right expects us to ignore it, dismiss it and wait for the "full story" before we even comment about it. Meanwhile very FEW of them have bashed it, although they were first in line to bash the Libs and/or the perps they perceived to be in the wrong for the two above mentioned scenarios which have been BOTH proven fake. So the fake stuff the Left does needs to be totally attacked and condemned by everyone in the world, but the ACTUAL atrocities committed by the Right people need to wait for the full story, nuance and context...then dismiss it as something..."dumb" or "silly." Nothing to see here.

Why are you so terminally stupid, is a better question.

Please. Claiming that those on the right are partisan while ignoring the partisans of the left is hypocrisy at its finest.

Sometimes Marc you confuse the hell out of me.
How you can pose a question of two situations that are so clearly wrong...and make excuses for one and ask why others are excusing the other...in a thread about being partisan.

You seem intelligent...but yet...so exceedingly blind at the same time.
I just don't understand how your thought processes work.

He seems intelligent? Are you high?

No.
He is articulate, his wording is well laid out, has a solid vocabulary etc.
It is beyond me how a person of reasonable intelligence can be so blind to such obvious fallacies in his own post.

We'll just have to agree to disagree...

Why are you so terminally stupid, is a better question.

He chooses to be.. that is the sad part.

Forum List

Back