Why are Republicans so upset about Kavanaugh? Brett Kavanaugh & Niel Gorsuch are nothing special.

Should Republicans dump Kavanaugh for a Woman nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kav is born n bread DC , private school, double YALEE, blue blood .

Since when do Cons like that bio?

Er..umm they've liked that bio since around 1999... Private School, Yale, College Party Animal … he's a black robed, East Coast version of George W. Bush.

I thought that flipped wh Sara Palin ?

Don’t forget “drain the swap “! Kav was literally conceived in the DC OOZE !

Someone said Americans don't like it when innocent people are framed.

Immediately, I thought of when they accuse someone of being born in Kenya? Or being part of a murder?

The truth is, Republicans can make any accusation they want and it's OK.

But Democrats aren't even supposed to look for the truth.

It's the double standard that's the heart of the GOP.

Because decent human beings find it morally reprehensible to falsely accuse people of vile crimes for political reasons

We really don't know if what this woman, Ford is saying is true or not, do we? And let's face it, men typically don't assault women in public places.

Republicans are really in a corner on this one. Worst case scenario, they confirm Kavanaugh--and then find out that Ford was telling the truth. 2nd scenario--they confirm Kavanaugh without an investigation, showing they could care less about women and their claims of sexual assault or harrassement.

And let's face it Republicans already have a yuuuge problem with women voters in this country. Why add more fuel to the fire.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

You libtards are so confused....

Thinking women see you libtards for the SCUM you are...

We are going to kick your asses silly this November...….

I am not a liberal dumbass. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove that. I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

when-you-elect-a-clown-expect-a-circus-13670426.png

No you're a paid poster who piles all this off topic crap in your posts, which I rarely read.

The only paid posters on this board are Russian trolls and we have got 2 here, and I am not one of them.

So why do you insist on posting totally off topic crap time and again in the same thread? Like the Elmets video above, it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Her credibility is shot because she can't remember when and where, and she got caught being shady when it came to not wanting to fly to come to a hearing they wanted to hold last week.

And yet BK is a DC Circuit Court Justice, the 2nd highest Court in the system.

And bringing up Sons, would you want your son (if you had one) have is life ruined on this level of evidence?

I don't know where you're getting your Bullshit information from, (probably the Trump media cable news network) but in her testimony--she clearly remembers the Where, When & What to all of it.

She gave no date of when it happened, nor the actual house where it happened.

Why are you lying?

You're not watching CNN--that's very clear.

What date did it happen?

Who's house did it happen in?

I would iimagine that under driect public testimony they would not want her to DISCLOSE the specific address of the house that this happened in for OBVIOUS reasons. As for the date--do you remember what you had for LUNCH, on Wednesday the 25th of December 1984?

My husband and I got in a serious car accident years ago, and my husband was taken off in flight for life.. I can give every detail of someone hitting us head on--but I cannot remember the EXACT date. There are some things that when you have been tramatized you will forget.

If Republicans try to pull that out of this hat--they're going to go down in a ball of flames.

Dec 25 1984 was a Tuesday, but yes I do know what I had on Wednesday the 25, turkey and dressing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy. And more goodies.

I was in a sever accident Oct 5th 2004, I remember everything very crisply till they hit me with the high speed drugs at the hospital. Then thing got very spotty.

What date did it happen?

Who's house did it happen in?

I would iimagine that under driect public testimony they would not want her to DISCLOSE the specific address of the house that this happened in for OBVIOUS reasons. As for the date--do you remember what you had for LUNCH, on Wednesday the 18th of December 1984? Of course not.

My husband and I got in a serious car accident years ago, and my husband was taken off, in a flight for life helicopter.. I can give every detail of someone hitting us head on--but I cannot remember the EXACT date. There are some things that when you have been tramatized you will forget.

If Republicans try to pull that out of this hat--they're going to go down in a ball of flames.

My lunch has nothing to do with accusations of a crime. And as for your first point, what a fucking cop out. She has admitted she doesn't "remember the house".

The difference is if you are accusing someone of an act like this, and you want to ruin their life over it, you better have information that confirms it happened.

How is he supposed to defend himself if she can't fix a time and location?

How would you feel if YOUR life was about to be ruined based on this level of evidence?

I'm sure you would be fine over it, you worthless prog hack-twat.

Well that's what happens when people are tramatized. Like I explained before you will be able to remember the trama--but then years later--you won't remember dates--because that wasn't burned into your memory--only the act that caused the trama was.

She is a credible woman, very intelligence and a doctor--and you're not going to get away with a Date & Address and say she's lying. If Republicans try that one, and confirm Kavanaugh--you're going to see phycologists lined up 24/7 on all media networks explaining the same thing I just did.

Excuses Excuses. It's amazing the things she forgot are all the things that would allow BK to maybe defend himself? That would create a chance he wasn't actually there?

She' only credible in your eyes because you are a prog hack. She got called out on the fear of flying thing and a few other things.

Go ahead and confirm Kavanaugh, I really don't give a rats ass--but if they do you may see the Senate change hands this coming November. They've already pissed off women in this country enough--and they are the largest voting block in this country. They also vote more often than men do.

If Republicans want to put some more nails in their coffin, let em. Go through this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state in one of them.
Woman's march pictures

Screw you bitch, I know many women that think Ford is a disturbed woman that is being used by you commies. They are pissed, but it's not a the republicans or Kavanaugh. You might want to change the channel.

Republicans campaigned on the SCOTUS nominee in 2016, after making certain that Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland didn't get a chance. Why? Because you never know who Hillary Clinton would have picked. Well as it turns out, Hillary Clinton may have picked Niel Gorsuch or Brett Kavanaugh as her nominee, because she voted to confirm both of them for Federal District court positions.

In fact, Hillary Clinton along with Barack Obama actually voted for both of them, as they came out of the G.W. Bush administration as Federal District Court judges in year 2006, when Democrats were the majority in the Senate, and could have easily rejected them. This while Senate Democrats were historically turning down a lot of G.W's nominee's. IOW--Both have already run the Democrat gaunlet and passed with flying colors.

Kavanaugh was confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators
Brett Kavanaugh - Wikipedia

Anthony Scalia NOT'S !!!

In fact here are the Democrats that confirmed both Brett Kavanuagh & Niel Gorsuch in 2006 for Federal District Court of Appeals positions.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that stated during confirmation hearings that Roe V Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone. The only reason Democrats tried to block him, is because they were upset that Republicans blocked Merrick Garland.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Brett Kavanuagh only caught Trump's attention, because he once stated that Presidents shouldn't undergo prosecution while they're in office. But there is no such thing as prosecution of a sitting President anyway--we have an impeachment process to rid ourselves of criminal and inept behavior of a President.
Analysis | Does Brett Kavanaugh think the president is immune from criminal charges?

So the question is?
Since women have a very unfavorable opinon of Trump, (7 in 10) would it be wiser for Republicans to go ahead with an investigation & or drop Kavanaugh for a woman nominee?
Gallup Poll: 7 in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

Actually the Republicans were BARRED from considering Garland's nomination, as to do so would have been a violation of the beloved Biden Rule. Biden, of course, was the Senate's president's at the time.

As far as a woman nominee for the court after this embarrassing performance by the libs?

President Trump would really have to pick a woman with balls that would attack the liberals from Minute One of the confirmation process.

Someone like Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin.

Ann Cloutler & Michelle Malkin aren't Federal District Court Judges--dumbass. You'll have to provide a credibile--verifiable link to your claims that Republicans were barred from confirming Merrick Garland--

otherwise as alwa
Republicans campaigned on the SCOTUS nominee in 2016, after making certain that Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland didn't get a chance. Why? Because you never know who Hillary Clinton would have picked. Well as it turns out, Hillary Clinton may have picked Niel Gorsuch or Brett Kavanaugh as her nominee, because she voted to confirm both of them for Federal District court positions.

In fact, Hillary Clinton along with Barack Obama actually voted for both of them, as they came out of the G.W. Bush administration as Federal District Court judges in year 2006, when Democrats were the majority in the Senate, and could have easily rejected them. This while Senate Democrats were historically turning down a lot of G.W's nominee's. IOW--Both have already run the Democrat gaunlet and passed with flying colors.

Kavanaugh was confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators
Brett Kavanaugh - Wikipedia

Anthony Scalia NOT'S !!!

In fact here are the Democrats that confirmed both Brett Kavanuagh & Niel Gorsuch in 2006 for Federal District Court of Appeals positions.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that stated during confirmation hearings that Roe V Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone. The only reason Democrats tried to block him, is because they were upset that Republicans blocked Merrick Garland.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Brett Kavanuagh only caught Trump's attention, because he once stated that Presidents shouldn't undergo prosecution while they're in office. But there is no such thing as prosecution of a sitting President anyway--we have an impeachment process to rid ourselves of criminal and inept behavior of a President.
Analysis | Does Brett Kavanaugh think the president is immune from criminal charges?

So the question is?
Since women have a very unfavorable opinon of Trump, (7 in 10) would it be wiser for Republicans to go ahead with an investigation & or drop Kavanaugh for a woman nominee?
Gallup Poll: 7 in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

Actually the Republicans were BARRED from considering Garland's nomination, as to do so would have been a violation of the beloved Biden Rule. Biden, of course, was the Senate's president's at the time.

As far as a woman nominee for the court after this embarrassing performance by the libs?

President Trump would really have to pick a woman with balls that would attack the liberals from Minute One of the confirmation process.

Someone like Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin.

The Trump tards never cease to AMAZE. Ann Coulter & Michelle Malkin are NOT Federal District court judges--:auiqs.jpg:

As far as your claim that Republicans were barred from confirming Merrick Garland. You'll have to provide a credible, verifiable link to that claim otherwise it goes into the :bsflag:file

That doesn't preclude them being nominated to the supreme court if they have a law degree, hell Kagan was never a judge.

Because decent human beings find it morally reprehensible to falsely accuse people of vile crimes for political reasons

What proof is there that Ford is doing it for political reasons?

I can certiany give you much proof that Kavanaugh was not the virgin choir boy he now pretends to be.

I can certiany give you much proof that Kavanaugh was not the virgin choir boy he now pretends to be.
Remember when Kavanaugh was asked if he got drunk? He said to the Senator: Huh, do you, do you get drunk, are you a drunk huh well are you are you?

And this mess will be a Supreme Court Justice.

He's even worse than Trump. And I thought Trump was the bottom of the barrel.

Republicans have no class, no morals and no values anyone would want.

They put a sexual predator and unstable liar into the White House and now want a drunk and sexual predator as Supreme Court Justice.

These people are terrible.

Dr. Ford is a well known political activist, and a university professor in California. She was one who wore a pink hat after Trump was anointed as our President in January 2017.

What are the chances that a gal that was supposed assaulted as a 15 year old in Maryland turned up as a professor in northern California?

I don't believe in coincidences.

Remember when Kavanaugh was asked if he got drunk? He said to the Senator: Huh, do you, do you get drunk, are you a drunk huh well are you are you?

So what if Kavanaugh is a drinker?

Have you ever met an Irishman who wasn't ? The libs had no problem with Brennan on the court.

So what if Kavanaugh is a drinker?

....so he is LYING (to Congress btw, which is a crime) and does not deserve to be put on the Supreme Court for life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back