Why are republicans so stupid when it comes to Food Stamps?

I'm sick of hearing about the poor poor children. Wah.

If these breeders would quit fucking around and having so many kids when they can't begin to afford it, they likely wouldn't need to go on welfare.

Public assistance should never ever be a permanent lifestyle.

Some homosexuals really seem to have a lot of spite for heterosexuals and the whole reproduction thing. Odd, really, and it gives a lot of good people a bad image by association.

Republicans love it when the poor suffer! They'll work for less money so the rich can make even more.

They hate helping the poor. But they'll give the rich even more!
Are you retarded? Don't want to pick on a person with a child like mentality. Wanted to check first.

How many people would need food stamps with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

What's the adjusted price increase on food items and other necessities after the minimum wage is increased ... :dunno:

I don't think people really get it ... You could increase wages to $20 a hour.
If I want to make $10 off every widget I sell ... Then the labor cost per widget will be calculated into the price.

Not to mention the people who used to be making $20 a hour bump up to $35 ... They should earn more than minimum for doing more than the minimum.
You are damn right the tide rises all boats ... But you are still going to be in the same boat.

Last edited:
How many people would need food stamps with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

What's the adjusted price increase on food items and other necessities after the minimum wage is increased ... :dunno:

I don't think people really get it ... You could increase wages to $20 a hour.
If I want to make $10 off every widget I sell ... Then the labor cost per widget will be calculated into the price.

Not to mention the people who used to be making $20 a hour bump up to $35 ... They should earn more than minimum for doing more than the minimum.
You are damn right the tide rises all boats ... But you are still going to be in the same boat.

Should we ask the restaurant industry for the metrics of a labor surcharge? Inflation happens regardless; social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway.

Study Showing 15-Dollar-an-Hour Fast-Food Wages Would Raise Prices by Only 4 Percent Is Very Wrong

Only the right wing complains when the poor may benefit.

No, Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Is Not Hurting Workers

Should we ask the restaurant industry for the metrics of a labor surcharge? Inflation happens regardless; social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway.

Study Showing 15-Dollar-an-Hour Fast-Food Wages Would Raise Prices by Only 4 Percent Is Very Wrong

Well ... If you are willing to get rid of social services in exchange for a higher minimum wage across the board ... At least that would save the taxpayer a little money ... :dunno:
Sounds like it would be mutually beneficial that way.

Otherwise it is just someone getting rich off the efforts of another ... No need to act like the left ain't complaining about that.

Well ... If you are willing to get rid of social services in exchange for a higher minimum wage across the board ... At least that would save the taxpayer a little money ... :dunno:
Sounds like it would be mutually beneficial that way.

Otherwise it is just someone getting rich off the efforts of another ... No need to act like the left ain't complaining about that.

I already asked what your expected cost increases would be ... You don't have one without the other ... :dunno:

If you attempt to suggest that people are going to voluntarily take a loss to satisfy your desires ...
Well, history relates a much different set of reactions (none of which are necessarily favorable).

I already asked what your expected cost increases would be ... You don't have one without the other ... :dunno:

If you attempt to suggest that people are going to voluntarily take a loss to satisfy your desires ...
Well, history relates a much different set of reactions (none of which are necessarily favorable).

dear, social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway. Fifteen dollars an hour privates costs, it does not socialize costs; now do you understand?

dear, social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway. Fifteen dollars an hour privates costs, it does not socialize costs; now do you understand?

I understand what you are saying ... It is obvious you don't understand what I am saying or the flaws in your assessment ... :dunno:
I am not saying that $50 a hour wouldn't make a difference ... Just that it would make a difference in everything including the price of what you buy.

I understand what you are saying ... It is obvious you don't understand what I am saying or the flaws in your assessment ... :dunno:
I am not saying that $50 a hour wouldn't make a difference ... Just that it would make a difference in everything including the price of what you buy.

the inflation canard? inflation happens anyway, dear. doubling minimum wages will not double costs.

social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway.

Fifteen dollars an hour privates costs, it does not socialize costs; now do you understand?

Forum List

Back