Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
Republicans in China switched economy to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of the entire planets poverty. How is eliminating poverty cruel to the poor?
The Chinese made their poor go to work.

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
Republicans in China switched economy to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of the entire planets poverty. How is eliminating poverty cruel to the poor?
The Chinese made their poor go to work.

In all fairness, the Chinese actually just started providing their poor someplace TO work. Unlike the US, China's problem was never a bunch of lazy, entitled couch potatoes.

1) Who in the hell told you you were qualified to think?
God. God told me I was qualified to think by virtue of giving me a brain. What kind of a dumbass question was that?

2) What makes you think being a religion automatically precludes the desire to conquer and convert the rest of the world by force? Certainly not human history.
You did. You said it was "batshit crazy" to have any empathy for that religion.

3) What makes you think modern military accoutrement are required to conquer and convert the world? Again, not human history.
I didn't say "required". Of coarse they're not required, that's why I don't like my tax dollars going to support this. But until we can end this neocon foreign policy, that's exactly what we are trying to do.

4) What is there about radical fundamentalist Muslims and their behavior that makes you think they're subscribing to ANYONE'S definition of logical and sane, let alone yours?
Because in order to do the things they do, you have to have a real hate-on to do that. That level of hatred can't be manifested from some book. It takes external forces to do that. And one of those external forces is our foreign policy.

Let me dumb it down for you, Sparkles. You leftists are whining crybaby snowflakes who snivel and kvetch endlessly about how you're "victims", and usually by trying to draw comparisons between yourselves and actual, suffering human beings.

In case you missed it, I was cruelly mocking your attempted guilt trip for "attacking" you.

That clear enough, or do I need to break out the Crayolas and draw you a picture?
You're taking a joke that I said to Ray from Cleveland and are trying to turn it into a serious discussion? That is rich!

If it was a question, it would have had one of those curly hook-shaped symbols the literate like to call "a question mark".

It was an insult, skid mark. He was insulting you and the quality of any person who would choose to be friends with you.
And just how many other people do you speak for?

1) Who in the hell told you you were qualified to think?
God. God told me I was qualified to think by virtue of giving me a brain. What kind of a dumbass question was that?

2) What makes you think being a religion automatically precludes the desire to conquer and convert the rest of the world by force? Certainly not human history.
You did. You said it was "batshit crazy" to have any empathy for that religion.

3) What makes you think modern military accoutrement are required to conquer and convert the world? Again, not human history.
I didn't say "required". Of coarse they're not required, that's why I don't like my tax dollars going to support this. But until we can end this neocon foreign policy, that's exactly what we are trying to do.

4) What is there about radical fundamentalist Muslims and their behavior that makes you think they're subscribing to ANYONE'S definition of logical and sane, let alone yours?
Because in order to do the things they do, you have to have a real hate-on to do that. That level of hatred can't be manifested from some book. It takes external forces to do that. And one of those external forces is our foreign policy.

No, God gave you a brain, which made you THEORETICALLY able to think. Your subsequent refusal to engage your brain made you unqualified to do it.

For proof, one need only look at the rest of your post, which bears no relation whatsoever to logic, relevance, or any kind of comprehension of words.

Let me dumb it down for you, Sparkles. You leftists are whining crybaby snowflakes who snivel and kvetch endlessly about how you're "victims", and usually by trying to draw comparisons between yourselves and actual, suffering human beings.

In case you missed it, I was cruelly mocking your attempted guilt trip for "attacking" you.

That clear enough, or do I need to break out the Crayolas and draw you a picture?
You're taking a joke that I said to Ray from Cleveland and are trying to turn it into a serious discussion? That is rich!

No, I'm having a serious discussion about a much bigger joke, which would be you. You have no one to blame but yourself when even your sad attempts at humor reveal what an utter moron you are, or when people then feel the urge to comment on that fact.

If it was a question, it would have had one of those curly hook-shaped symbols the literate like to call "a question mark".

It was an insult, skid mark. He was insulting you and the quality of any person who would choose to be friends with you.
And just how many other people do you speak for?

In this case, dumbass, I'm just interpreting what ONE person (Ray) said for those who are thinking-impaired (ie. you). Doesn't actually require me to "speak for" anyone. Just requires me to tell you what the words he used meant.

No, God gave you a brain, which made you THEORETICALLY able to think. Your subsequent refusal to engage your brain made you unqualified to do it.

For proof, one need only look at the rest of your post, which bears no relation whatsoever to logic, relevance, or any kind of comprehension of words.
That's not a proof, that's a claim.

In order to make it a proof, you have to specifically address what I said and respond to my rebuttals. However, you're much too pussy to do that.

No, I'm having a serious discussion about a much bigger joke, which would be you. You have no one to blame but yourself when even your sad attempts at humor reveal what an utter moron you are, or when people then feel the urge to comment on that fact.
No, it was a joke you're trying to turn into an issue, clown girl.

Forum List

Back