Why are republicans automatically considered racist?

That's between those women and what ever so-called god they believe in.

So you think this statistic along with the disproportionate number of black abortions, fatherless youths, food stamp numbers, welfare numbers, drop out rates, prison rates, murders, ect. Is all hunky dory, because the black family is fine. Just because a man doesn't make the legally binding agreement to take responsibility for a child, screw it let the kid get adopted by Bob and Steve.

You have yet to make a point at all.

I never said the black family was "honky dory". You have a bad habit of putting words in people's mouths. I said I don't care about abortion and all out-of-wedlock births aren't fatherless.

Sure, But the Vast Majority of them Are.

The merits of the civil rights movement wasn't outweighed by some Jews inclusion?

Was I questioning the merits of the civil rights movement? You automatically believe that because the Jews were involve in has to be bad.

Perhaps you are a black anti-Semite?

I was wondering why the merits of the movement wasn't enough for those democrats like Strom, Jesse and Jerry. Where did I accuse you of "questioning the merits"?

Nope, I love the Jews, especially my grandfather.

You are a black-Jew now.

Whatever.

Now you can point to prominent Republicans that resisted the Civil Rights Act, but I never said anything about that. I said that it was the Republican Party that assured to passage of the Civil Rights Act, and that a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats supported it.

But at least none of those men you listed were grand master of the KKK like Robert Byrd--I know he was reformed. Hell he only used the N word once on national television as a prominent and respected member of the Democratic Party.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0]YouTube - ‪Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV‬‏[/ame]

Let's hear it, Fox tricked him.

Haha. No boast, just fact.

Let's stay on that topic of facts.

Single parent families are at a higher risk of poverty than couple families, and on average single mothers have poorer health than couple mothers.

Single-parent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a simple man. Why are you on this message board? You obviously have nothing to contribute.

Everyone, Salt Jones has answered to question of this thread. It because of utter ignorance that he has demonstrated. Well I have to say I didn't think we'd get to the bottom of this one so quickly. :clap2:

Fact: Your revisionist history of American isn't "fact", even if you think it is.

Fact: You debate points that were never brought up.

Fact: some of your thought is incoherent, example your last paragraph.

Let's stay on that topic of facts.

Single parent families are at a higher risk of poverty than couple families, and on average single mothers have poorer health than couple mothers.

Single-parent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a simple man. Why are you on this message board? You obviously have nothing to contribute.

Everyone, Salt Jones has answered to question of this thread. It because of utter ignorance that he has demonstrated. Well I have to say I didn't think we'd get to the bottom of this one so quickly. :clap2:

Fact: Your revisionist history of American isn't "fact", even if you think it is.

Fact: You debate points that were never brought up.

Fact: some of your thought is incoherent, example your last paragraph.

Fact [fakt]
noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth.

Ok now try again.

Was I questioning the merits of the civil rights movement? You automatically believe that because the Jews were involve in has to be bad.

Perhaps you are a black anti-Semite?

I was wondering why the merits of the movement wasn't enough for those democrats like Strom, Jesse and Jerry. Where did I accuse you of "questioning the merits"?

You are a black-Jew now.

Whatever.

Now you can point to prominent Republicans that resisted the Civil Rights Act, but I never said anything about that. I said that it was the Republican Party that assured to passage of the Civil Rights Act, and that a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats supported it.

But at least none of those men you listed were grand master of the KKK like Robert Byrd--I know he was reformed. Hell he only used the N word once on national television as a prominent and respected member of the Democratic Party.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0]YouTube - ‪Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV‬‏[/ame]

My grandmother and mother would have to be Jewish for me to be considered a "Black Jew" I'm just a black guy who's black grandmother married a Jewish man and who's mother, their daughter, married a black man.

You are a black-Jew now.

Whatever.

My grandmother and mother would have to be Jewish for me to be considered a "Black Jew" I'm just a black guy who's black grandmother married a Jewish man and who's mother, their daughter, married a black man.

The fact of you being a black-Jew was one sentence, six Fing words.

The paragraph and video you ignore. You truly have nothing to contribute. Yes, and let me make sure I word this correctly:

Everyone calm down. There is no need to wonder any longer. It is the exploitation of ignorance, like Salt's, by the left that has causes conservative to be unfairly labeled as racist.

You are a black-Jew now.

Whatever.

YouTube - ‪Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV‬‏

The paragraph and video you ignore. You truly have nothing to contribute. Yes, and let me make sure I word this correctly:

Everyone calm down. There is no need to wonder any longer. It is the exploitation of ignorance, like Salt's, by the left that has causes conservative to be unfairly labeled as racist.

Byrd was an old racist white man, so what? What old white man isn't racist?

I stated Al Gore stood in front of the NAACP and lied to their faces about his father's voting record. Lied. And the over-whelming majority still voted for him.

The vast majority still support a political party that allowed that man to sit as a highly respected senator till he withered away.

Hell, I'd love to know how much black blood is on his hands. Yet he received money from the Democratic Party.

Maybe it is good, to a certain extent, that conservatives are unfairly labeled racist, so that we don't allow someone like Robert Byrd live in luxury and respect--the Republican Party excommunicates its racists like David Duke.

Say something insightful, hell you make $150,000--doing what again--you have to have something insightful to say.

Last edited:

I stated Al Gore stood in front of the NAACP and lied to their faces about his father's voting record. Lied. And the over-whelming majority still voted for him.

The vast majority still support a political party that allowed that man to sit as a highly respected senator till he withered away.

Hell, I'd love to know how much black blood is on his hands. Yet he received money from the Democratic Party.

Maybe it is good, to a certain extent, that conservatives are unfairly labeled racist, so that we don't allow someone like Robert Byrd live in luxury and respect--the Republican Party excommunicates its racists like David Duke.

Say something insightful, hell you make $150,000--doing what again--you have to have something insightful to say.

I guess that shows the high regard blacks had for compassionate conservatism. Do you think the members of the NAACP didn't know what Al Gore Sr did? So, a son wants to polish the turd of his father, so what? Was Al Gore Sr running for president?

I thought you said Byrd was reformed?

I do industrial radiography and ultrasonics on advanced composites for the defense industry and commercial aviation. Why?

I guess that shows the high regard blacks had for compassionate conservatism. Do you think the members of the NAACP didn't know what Al Gore Sr did? So, a son wants to polish the turd of his father, so what? Was Al Gore Sr running for president?

I do industrial radiography and ultrasonics on advanced composites for the defense industry and commercial aviation. Why?

Announcer: "And he's fallen, the champ just won't let up!!! He's shaken, I don't think he has it in him"

Salt I have made point after point, and you have not. It is getting late. I really implore you to do some more research before you vote. Thank you good night.

Announcer: "And he's fallen, the champ just won't let up!!! He's shaken, I don't think he has it in him"

I guess you're done questioning how I make $150K per year. Haha

Salt I have made point after point, and you have not. It is getting late. I really implore you to do some more research before you vote. Thank you good night.

Your points are like glen beck's "facts". Good night.

It always makes me laugh when the white conservatives spout this line. I use payback for the fun of it. I paid my kids way through college, bought them cars and am in the process of buying a couple foreclosed condos for them all off my military retirement and my own funds. You missed the point I don't need to use affirmative action, but I use it for the fun of it.
And you're teaching your kids your victimhood mentality.

Good job, moron.

I teach them to use it because it's there and it pisses off white conservatives. It's a double bonus. It's the American way : Use every advantage to your benefit.
No self-respect, huh? Yeah.

Because they joined a party that has for decades worked to keep black voters from voting.

its like Log Cabin republicans.

They joined a party that thinks they should not have rights.

hey truth.....what happened twice in California?.....as many Democrats that live in this State, that Marriage measure should have passed fairly easily....especially the second time around.....it didnt.....now tell me how Democrats think Gays should have marriage rights,when apparently they tell the Gays to their faces they are for them,but in the voting booth.....it seems to be a different story....

This is another political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of republicans that are/were not racist. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that republicans are automatically considered racist?
Easy. The people that automatically assume this are bigoted, partisan quarter-wits.

This is another political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of republicans that are/were not racist. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that republicans are automatically considered racist?
Easy. The people that automatically assume this are bigoted, partisan quarter-wits.

Says the partisan eighth-wit. :razz:

Forum List

Back