Why are perceived liberals who...

Statutory rape as defined by my state

Ohio

§ 2907. 04

Sexual assault for a person age 18 to engage in sexual conduct with a minor if the actor knows that the minor is between ages 13 and 16

Penalty
(1) Six to 18 months in prison, (2) if the actor is less that four years older than the victim, a $ 1,000 fine, or (3) if the actor is 10 or more years older than the victim, one to five years in prison.

"The term "statutory rape" is used in some legal jurisdictions to refer to sexual activities in which one person is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior.[1] Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sex with minors under the age of consent,[1] it is a generic term, and very few jurisdictions use the actual term "statutory rape" in the language of statutes.[2] "

Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Statutory rape is sex between an adult and a minor below the age of consent. Every state has a statutory rape law in some form. The age of consent varies from state to state, but is generally from 16 - 18 years of age. Many state statutes also specify a minimum age of the perpetrator or an age differential (as at least four years) between the perpetrator and the victim. Consent of the victim and belief that the victim is of the age of consent are usually considered immaterial."

Statutory Rape Law & Legal Definition

Statutory rape as defined by my state

Ohio

§ 2907. 04

Sexual assault for a person age 18 to engage in sexual conduct with a minor if the actor knows that the minor is between ages 13 and 16

Penalty
(1) Six to 18 months in prison, (2) if the actor is less that four years older than the victim, a $ 1,000 fine, or (3) if the actor is 10 or more years older than the victim, one to five years in prison.

You should use a better source, that is unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

Lawriter - ORC - 2907.04 Unlawful sexual conduct with minor.

Ohio also has a stature that makes it a crime to, among other things
6) The other person is in custody of law or a patient in a hospital or other institution, and the offender has supervisory or disciplinary authority over the other person. (7) The offender is a teacher, administrator, coach, or other person in authority employed by or serving in a school for which the state board of education prescribes minimum standards pursuant to division (D) of section 3301.07 of the Revised Code, the other person is enrolled in or attends that school, and the offender is not enrolled in and does not attend that school.
Lawriter - ORC - 2907.03 Sexual battery.

That makes it rape, by statute, for a teacher to have sex with s student even if the student is 18 and consents.

"The term "statutory rape" is used in some legal jurisdictions to refer to sexual activities in which one person is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior.[1] Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sex with minors under the age of consent,[1] it is a generic term, and very few jurisdictions use the actual term "statutory rape" in the language of statutes.[2] "

Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Statutory rape is sex between an adult and a minor below the age of consent. Every state has a statutory rape law in some form. The age of consent varies from state to state, but is generally from 16 - 18 years of age. Many state statutes also specify a minimum age of the perpetrator or an age differential (as at least four years) between the perpetrator and the victim. Consent of the victim and belief that the victim is of the age of consent are usually considered immaterial."

Statutory Rape Law & Legal Definition

Nice, but not true. Would you like a list of 16 year old boys convicted of having sex with their 17 year old girlfriends under statutory rape laws?

I feel like we have gotten sidetracked.

You asked what the difference between a statutory rapist and a pedophile is, not to define statutory rape.

It was a trick question. Statutory means written law rather than oral or common law. All rape is, technically, statutory rape, so there is no real difference, we just have fallen into the common usage of applying statory rape to the oral law of having consensual sex with a minor. I find inherent contradictions like that in language unduly fascinating.

which the evidence supported those claims. They didnt in Kevins case.

Evidence matters twat.

Where the fuck do you get the idea that the evidence doesn't support the allegations against Elmo? Did it go to trial at some point while I was asleep?

One recanted, and i havent heard anything on the other one.
Kevin left because it was drawing bad press for sesame street.

again evidence matters.

Creepy...

There's been a total of 3 I believe and only one has recanted... The one he DID have Sex with for sure but only AFTER the kid was of age...

The Fact that he had a Relationship with the Kid as a Kid and then was with him later is beyond fucking Creepy.

But that's OK to some?...

:)

peace...

In some places you can have a well-rewarded, comfortable and long political career as long as you are a left-wing ecologist:

[YOUTUBE]CMRVChjjFgY[/YOUTUBE]

Elmo Underage Sex Scandal: Investigation criticized as more accusers come forward | Fox News

^Creepy... He's in his 50's and he's targeting as young as he can according to what we do know...

And possibly well under.

Seems that PBS is offering hush money also if these Claims are True... If that's True it's no better than what he Catholic Church was doing.

And BBC... Them are some sick fuckers over there.

And lets not forget about the Corey's and their Claims in Hollywood.

peace...

What are the ages of consent in those cases? You do know there is a difference between statutory rape, and molestation, correct?

It really doesn't matter, if he used the internet to meet them, which is what is alleged, he violated Federal law even if the arbitrary age of consent made the sex legal.

no. the law does matter.

and a 16 or 17 year old is not a child.

it is not the same as a pedophile going after a youngster.

you seem to have trouble distinguishing between concepts.

If you can Reproduce it and if you have kids and understand the Concept...

You shouldn't be Pursuing 18 year olds or younger when you are in your 50's...

It's Fucking Creepy.

I Believe the Creep with his hand up Elmo's Ass is eventually going to be Charged.

He had a Relationship with the Recanting Kid before he was of Age.

Fucking him after he turns 18 is just as bad in my Opinion because he was in a Position of Influence before he was of Age.

Creepy Motherfucker is Creepy. :thup:

When he's Charged I bet those who Feel the Need to pull the old "Innocent until Proven Guilty" shit like they didn't with that Florida Republican who was NEVER Charged with anything will just simply go away...

Because they are Cowards... And Creeps.

peace...

Last edited:
What are the ages of consent in those cases? You do know there is a difference between statutory rape, and molestation, correct?

It really doesn't matter, if he used the internet to meet them, which is what is alleged, he violated Federal law even if the arbitrary age of consent made the sex legal.

no. the law does matter.

The Law is the Law... If Elmo Fucked a 16-year-old and he's going to Jail... Bet.

Plenty of people are in Jail for it.

Hell a 17-year-old was just Charged with Sex with his 13 or 14-year-old Girlfriend... They are both under age and both post Pubescent but that Boy is going to go to Jail.

Is that Just to you Jillian?

peace...

Where the fuck do you get the idea that the evidence doesn't support the allegations against Elmo? Did it go to trial at some point while I was asleep?

again evidence matters.

Creepy...

There's been a total of 3 I believe and only one has recanted... The one he DID have Sex with for sure but only AFTER the kid was of age...

The Fact that he had a Relationship with the Kid as a Kid and then was with him later is beyond fucking Creepy.

peace...

was he creepy? i don't know. maybe.

was J. Howard Marshall creepy when he married anna nicole smith?

no. the law does matter.

The Law is the Law... If Elmo Fucked a 16-year-old and he's going to Jail... Bet.

Hell a 17-year-old was just Charged with Sex with his 13 or 14-year-old Girlfriend... They are both under age and both post Pubescent but that Boy is going to go to Jail.

peace...

i didn't say that if the guy was underage (although he recanted and held him up for a big payday, which always makes me skeptical) that it wasn't a crime. but it wasn't pedophilia.

again evidence matters.

Creepy...

peace...

was he creepy? i don't know. maybe.

was J. Howard Marshall creepy when he married anna nicole smith?

Yes... :thup:

peace...

no. the law does matter.

peace...

i didn't say that if the guy was underage (although he recanted and held him up for a big payday, which always makes me skeptical) that it wasn't a crime. but it wasn't pedophilia.

Pedo's go after Pre-Pubescent...

The Catholic Church Perves were not all Pedos...

Not an Excuse.

Targeting Arguably Children when you are Old Enough to Create them or even be their Grandpa is Fucking Creepy...

Pedophilia or not.

peace...

no. the law does matter.

As I already explained, federal law makes all communication using electronic devices that solicits sex from a person who is under 18 illegal, even if they end up doing it in a state where the age of consent is under 18.

Forum List

Back