Why are perceived liberals who...

you are kidding right?

1) you completely missed the point of the article.
2) its not a valid comparison

Clashes Accuser was after money or something for being butthurt. The second accuser was in it for money period. Don't forget the first one ( that i know of) recanted his story.

The general was nothing more than a middle age man having an affair...Its because of who he was that the story mattered at all.

These two stories are nothing like Priests who touch little kids, nor the cover ups thats happened afterwords.

Context and the details matter.

How, exactly, did I miss the point of the article? Is it suddenly impossible to reach different, but not contradictory, conclusions from the same set of facts? Are priests that engage in sexual relationships with younger males also victims of sexual panic that comes from trying to shove sex back into the bedroom instead of allowing it to flow naturally in public where it belongs in a healthy society?

Tell me something, does this sound like a CYA statement, or dies it sound like PBS and Sesame Workshop think Elmo was wrong to engage in illegal activities with minors? Is part of teaching children to reach their highest potential involve fucking them now? Is that part of the new sex ed curriculum?

“Sesame Workshop’s mission is to harness the educational power of media to help all children the world over reach their highest potential. Kevin Clash has helped us achieve that mission for 28 years, and none of us, especially Kevin, want anything to divert our attention from our focus on serving as a leading educational organization. Unfortunately, the controversy surrounding Kevin’s personal life has become a distraction that none of us want, and he has concluded that he can no longer be effective in his job and has resigned from Sesame Street. This is a sad day for Sesame Street.”
For the record, I entirely got the point of the op ed, it is clear that you totally missed my point though.

well Elmo didnt engage in sexual activities. Kevin Clash was accused of doing so, and whole one was recanted the other came out after words. There is no evidence to support these peoples claims.

It sounds like Sesame street and kevin are thinking about the kids and the affect this would have on them dipshit.

Stop using Elmo as a political football.

You'll also get a pass for raping children if you're a good film maker...

Reminder: Roman Polanski raped a child - Salon.com

is this different from moving bishops around in order to cover up the kids they touched?

Well yes....One is a lot worse, and that would be the priests

The Sandusky case started with a single complaint, didn't it? Pedophiles usually go to places where they get access to children, which is why a lot of them are teachers, priests, coaches, or even operate puppets on popular children's TV shows.

which the evidence supported those claims. They didnt in Kevins case.

Evidence matters twat.

It does matter if you are attempting to compare Priests who rape little boys, and men who take advantage of gay teens.

I agree both are illegal, and both morally wrong, however they are not equal.

Excuse me? It doesn't matter if the pedophiles use puppets or vestments, they always say they love the kids they abuse, and that it is consensual. I don't see how the fact that I am pointing this out makes me the bad guy.

sure it doesnt make you the bad guy, it makes you stupid for thinking what you are stating happened.

It does matter if you are attempting to compare Priests who rape little boys, and men who take advantage of gay teens.

Excuse me? It doesn't matter if the pedophiles use puppets or vestments, they always say they love the kids they abuse, and that it is consensual. I don't see how the fact that I am pointing this out makes me the bad guy.

There is a difference between pedophila and statutory rape.

What, exactly, is the legal difference? Keep in mind that Elmo was at least 30 years older than the youngster he had sex with, which makes it legally rape in some states.

you are kidding right?

1) you completely missed the point of the article.
2) its not a valid comparison

Clashes Accuser was after money or something for being butthurt. The second accuser was in it for money period. Don't forget the first one ( that i know of) recanted his story.

The general was nothing more than a middle age man having an affair...Its because of who he was that the story mattered at all.

These two stories are nothing like Priests who touch little kids, nor the cover ups thats happened afterwords.

Context and the details matter.

How, exactly, did I miss the point of the article? Is it suddenly impossible to reach different, but not contradictory, conclusions from the same set of facts? Are priests that engage in sexual relationships with younger males also victims of sexual panic that comes from trying to shove sex back into the bedroom instead of allowing it to flow naturally in public where it belongs in a healthy society?

Tell me something, does this sound like a CYA statement, or dies it sound like PBS and Sesame Workshop think Elmo was wrong to engage in illegal activities with minors? Is part of teaching children to reach their highest potential involve fucking them now? Is that part of the new sex ed curriculum?

“Sesame Workshop’s mission is to harness the educational power of media to help all children the world over reach their highest potential. Kevin Clash has helped us achieve that mission for 28 years, and none of us, especially Kevin, want anything to divert our attention from our focus on serving as a leading educational organization. Unfortunately, the controversy surrounding Kevin’s personal life has become a distraction that none of us want, and he has concluded that he can no longer be effective in his job and has resigned from Sesame Street. This is a sad day for Sesame Street.”
For the record, I entirely got the point of the op ed, it is clear that you totally missed my point though.

well Elmo didnt engage in sexual activities. Kevin Clash was accused of doing so, and whole one was recanted the other came out after words. There is no evidence to support these peoples claims.

It sounds like Sesame street and kevin are thinking about the kids and the affect this would have on them dipshit.

No victim of sexual abuse ever changes his story, so that proves he is innocent.

According to some people Clash and Elmo are one and the same, so I am suing the name that everyone knows.

Last edited:
is this different from moving bishops around in order to cover up the kids they touched?

The Sandusky case started with a single complaint, didn't it? Pedophiles usually go to places where they get access to children, which is why a lot of them are teachers, priests, coaches, or even operate puppets on popular children's TV shows.

Evidence matters twat.

Where the fuck do you get the idea that the evidence doesn't support the allegations against Elmo? Did it go to trial at some point while I was asleep?

sure it doesnt make you the bad guy, it makes you stupid for thinking what you are stating happened.

The guy publicly admitted he had sex with an underage child. Can you explain what part of that I am getting wrong? Use really small words when you do because you obviously have a problem with difficult words, like truth.

The guy publicly admitted he had sex with an underage child. Can you explain what part of that I am getting wrong? Use really small words when you do because you obviously have a problem with difficult words, like truth.

link? all i ever saw was that it was all legal. The accuser alleged it was when he was underage, but there is no evidence of this.

Evidence matters twat.

Where the fuck do you get the idea that the evidence doesn't support the allegations against Elmo? Did it go to trial at some point while I was asleep?

One recanted, and i havent heard anything on the other one.
Kevin left because it was drawing bad press for sesame street.

again evidence matters.

No victim of sexual abuse ever changes his story, so that proves he is innocent.

According to some people Clash and Elmo are one and the same, so I am suing the name that everyone knows.

Ah then you are an idiot. One is a puppet and the other a human being. You do realize other people have played the parts of the puppets right?

Ah so Windbag will just change up the story in order to fit his perverted sense of reality. Here we go!

There is a difference between pedophila and statutory rape.

What, exactly, is the legal difference? Keep in mind that Elmo was at least 30 years older than the youngster he had sex with, which makes it legally rape in some states.

Legally or morally?

my favorite Polanski apologist is the Washington Post’s Anne Applebaum, who finds it “bizarre” that anyone is still pursuing this case.

Not to mention that the priest's have the backing, financial and every other way, of the largest and richest "big business" in the world.

In point of fact, all we have to do is look at the many threads in the Congress forum to see rw's defending the worst kinds of sexual deviants our taxes support.

The op cannot name even one lib poster here who has defended a child molester.

link? all i ever saw was that it was all legal. The accuser alleged it was when he was underage, but there is no evidence of this.

The guy denies he did anything wrong. Gee, where have I heard that before?

Evidence matters twat.

One recanted, and i havent heard anything on the other one.
Kevin left because it was drawing bad press for sesame street.

again evidence matters.

You flat out said the evidence does not support it. Where you just blathering, or do you know something no one else on the planet does?

Ah then you are an idiot. One is a puppet and the other a human being. You do realize other people have played the parts of the puppets right?

Ah so Windbag will just change up the story in order to fit his perverted sense of reality. Here we go!

You do realize that Elmo is the name people recognize, don't you? That if he wasn't Elmo most of the people who are defending him would not be trying to argue that he has a right to fuck underage kids if he wants, just like no one would have jumped to defend Paterno if he wasn't the head successful head coach of the Lions. That alone justifies me using Elmo to make my point, just like it justifies people who attack the Catholic Church for defending priests.

Not to mention that the priest's have the backing, financial and every other way, of the largest and richest "big business" in the world.

In point of fact, all we have to do is look at the many threads in the Congress forum to see rw's defending the worst kinds of sexual deviants our taxes support.

The op cannot name even one lib poster here who has defended a child molester.

I thought Big Oil was the largest and richest business in the world. Is there a sliding scale based on your personal outrage?

Legally or morally?

I am pretty sure I asked you to explain the legal difference.

Ope, my mistake.

The legal difference is the age of the victim.

Wrong.

Statutory rape is the legal category of sexual relations where at least one person is legally incapable of giving consent. This can apply even between adults if, for example, one is in prison and the other is a guard. Even if both of them get on the stand and testify that the sex was consensual, it wasn't, because, by definition, it wasn't. All rape that involves anyone who cannot legally consent is, by definition, statutory rape. That makes all sex with children statutory rape even if the child is too young to understand what sex is in the first place.

Forum List

Back