Why Are People Stocking Up On Guns? Fear Of Government

nogunz.jpg

Someone here got so drunk on the "commin fer yer gunz" piss, they actually claimed to have read a UN treaty that had not been written yet.

That was a classic moment in this forum's history.

It's great business for the gun retailers.

A guy was complaining to the manager of a local sporting goods store that he could only buy two clips last night. She basically told him to stop by some place and get a life on his way home. He said he'd call the corporate office about her. She gave him the number and snickered at him. True story.

Stupid is as stupid does. I like the guy who has 2 arms but 50 rifles. Yeah...real smart.

That is likely because you don't understand firearms.

Educate yourself.

GENERAL FIREARMS AND SHOOTING PAGE

I'll look to see you back here in six months with a basic understanding.

I've been at this 35 years, and I still learn something new every day.
Isn't it interesting how the people who know the least about firearms are almost always the ones screaming loudest for them to be banned?

Stupid is as stupid does. I like the guy who has 2 arms but 50 rifles. Yeah...real smart.

Not when you run out of ammunition for those two guns and have 48 more guns in different calibers with corresponding ammunition left to choose from. :lol: I'd say it's very smart.

Yeah...spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars to fight a revolution that won't ever happen. Insanely stupid; but stupid is as stupid does. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Who said anything about revolution fool? My guns are increasing in value every time a Liberal opens their mouth about gun violence... You idiots are making us gun owners rich! Thanks a bunch!!! :lol:

Not when you run out of ammunition for those two guns and have 48 more guns in different calibers with corresponding ammunition left to choose from. :lol: I'd say it's very smart.

Yeah...spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars to fight a revolution that won't ever happen. Insanely stupid; but stupid is as stupid does. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Who said anything about revolution fool? My guns are increasing in value every time a Liberal opens their mouth about gun violence... You idiots are making us gun owners rich! Thanks a bunch!!! :lol:

That's great. You'll be taxed on the money too which is a win-win.

Educate yourself.

Isn't it interesting how the people who know the least about firearms are almost always the ones screaming loudest for them to be banned?

I didn't think he was screaming about banning firearms.

Educate yourself.

It wasn't him to whom I was referring.

Educate yourself.

You do have a lot to learn, that much is obvious.

And it is equally obvious that you are incapable of taking constructive criticism.

No debate, just try to score a zinger.

There is a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion....al the zingers in the world can't disguise the ignorance of the subject your comment denotes.

That's great. You'll be taxed on the money too which is a win-win.

I highly doubt that. Ever sell a used car and didn't want to pay Taxes? Yeah... Just like that. :lol:

Educate yourself.

You do have a lot to learn, that much is obvious.

And it is equally obvious that you are incapable of taking constructive criticism.

No debate, just try to score a zinger.

There is a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion....al the zingers in the world can't disguise the ignorance of the subject your comment denotes.

Guy buys 50 guns to fend off the revolution/invasion that will never come. I tell you what; when it does come, I'll apologize. Deal?

Educate yourself.

There is likely a correlation there I suspect.

Ahh....I don't want to ban guns either. I want to tax the holy shit out of them though.
All that will do is cause people to find a way around the tax.

I am not interested in it enough to look it up at the moment, but I would suppose that the vast majority of firearms transactions are between private individuals. The odds of collecting taxes from those sorts of transactions gets worse the higher the tax goes too, I'm certain.

Ahh....I don't want to ban guns either. I want to tax the holy shit out of them though.

So you don't think poor people should be allowed to exercise their Constitutional Rights... Got it.

They have the right to keep an bear arms. Nothing says they should be able to get them for free. I have the right to free speech. I don't have the right to expect a radio station to give me free air time.

Do try to keep up.

Why Are People Stocking Up On Guns? Fear Of Government

Well it depends.

The Parasitic faction - the tax consumers love the government. The welfare state confisctates, loots and plunder for them

The Producers , the Taxpayers they are victimized by the welfare/warfare state.

The welfare/warfare states penalizes the rich, the motivated.

You do the math.....

All that will do is cause people to find a way around the tax.

I am not interested in it enough to look it up at the moment, but I would suppose that the vast majority of firearms transactions are between private individuals. The odds of collecting taxes from those sorts of transactions gets worse the higher the tax goes too, I'm certain.

Yeah, that needs to change too. Of course when the gun is registered there should be some sort of requirement to show you paid the tax. Like when I get my car inspected, I have to have proof of liability insurance.

What happens is that sales will decrease and thusly manufacturing will decrease. So fewer guns are produced meaning that eventually fewer guns will make it onto the street. Same thing happened with cigarettes and now usage is at an all time low.

People are buying guns not because of the revolution. It's the left that dreams of revolution. It is so that if the government bans arms sales citizens know that only criminals will have access to buying guns. If the government institutes gun control and confiscation, to criminals it will be like shooting kids in an elementary school.

Forum List

Back