Why Are People Stocking Up On Guns? Fear Of Government

Good luck fighting the fucking marines.

dumb asses.

The Marines are on our side.

I take it you don't know many Marines.

Maybe a handful of dishonorable discharges and washouts. There's bad apples in every barrel.

The Armed forces are sworn to protect the United States.

What's being discussed is a threat to the homeland.

Get this straight: NO ONE is attacking the 2nd Amendment. NO ONE is 'comin' for your guns'.

What are we talking about?

**a little more paperwork for first-time gun owners

**less loopholes for criminals to get access.

**better monitoring of the mentally ill

**better coordination of databases

Only a jackass retard would declare war over a little inconvenience for safety sake.

The vast majority of gun owners, hunters, personal safety, are on OUR SIDE. The side of reasonable safety measures. The side of closing loopholes that create a black market.

People are stocking up on guns because the gun retailers of America have an excellent viral marketing campaign that goes something like this:

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

Funny thing, I remember a conservative friend echoing exactly that.... in late-November 2008.

He wasn't even officially in office yet, and the NRA started the marketing campaign using old school fear tactics.

Then Obama loosened gun regs.

The NRA didn't stop, they explained that as a ruse to get them to let down their guard.

The level of paranoia is un-freaking-believable.

It's a sickness. It's a true cult mentality.

IF you wanted to devise a marketing strategy to sell guns and ammo. what would you do?
Would you claim that the hated President was gonna get your guns?

Why that would be a brillant strategy. And you could sell more guns and ammo than ever before. What a great idea. And it is working. All you have to do is look at the sales numbers to see it working.

Good luck fighting the fucking marines.

dumb asses.

The Marines are on our side.

Most of them would love the chance of telling liberal gun-grabbers to go to hell.

Obama is playing with fire on this one folks. If he takes this too far it will be the end of his presidency.

I took basic training as an MP and one of the lessons was crowd control. We used bayoneted rifles and pushed forward in close order making short lunges with the rifles. Would we have shot if ordered, even though the enemy were American citizens? I have no doubt of it. Look at the many examples in our history starting with the Whiskey Rebellion and George Washington, and perhaps the last one, Kent State. The crowd becomes the enemy, and orders are orders.

Keep in mind, 'the crowd' 'the rebels' in this scenario are the fringe gun cult, the readers of Turner Diaries, the Timothy McVeighs.

Yes, if there were to be some type of uprising with the fringe NRA nutters, they would be armed, but a few Apache helicopters and Drones.... Civil War II would last 2 days tops.

People are stocking up on guns because the gun retailers of America have an excellent viral marketing campaign that goes something like this:

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

Funny thing, I remember a conservative friend echoing exactly that.... in late-November 2008.

He wasn't even officially in office yet, and the NRA started the marketing campaign using old school fear tactics.

The NRA didn't stop, they explained that as a ruse to get them to let down their guard.

IF you wanted to devise a marketing strategy to sell guns and ammo. what would you do?

Why that would be a brillant strategy. And you could sell more guns and ammo than ever before. What a great idea. And it is working. All you have to do is look at the sales numbers to see it working.

And since many low-income white people in the south still fear the Black Man... even better!!

They get these dirt poor folk to rack up credit card debt stockpiling ammo.

And since many low-income white people in the south still fear the Black Man... even better!!

They get these dirt poor folk to rack up credit card debt stockpiling ammo.

I know of a couple people that went out and spent thousands of dollars to purchas an M4, thousands of rounds of .223 ammo and high capacity clips. Just so they could have them in their basement. These guys are sixty years old and never been in a fist fight. Let alone a gun fight. And the NRA didn't even send them a thank you card.

Almost .50 cents a round for the .223 ammo. Go broke just shooting for fun. Fastest waste of 15 dollars you could ever find.

Why Are People Stocking Up On Guns? Fear Of Government

I'm guessing it's fear of not getting toys that help make them feel more badass than they really are.

As usual you have no point.

The fact still remains that all your normal avenues to remove our rights are now gone so you want to use another way to do so.
Courts change their minds. Hell, we repealed an entire amendment before. Do you ever read?

Overturning the obvious asinine decision on legal racism has no bearing on what we are discussing. I know it is hard to face the fact that you support tyranny as long as it is your type of tyranny but one day you are going to have to face the fact that you hate freedom.

So the overturning of a previous ruling on the legality of something has no bearing on a future ruling that may over turn the legality of something?

No, you don't read much at all I'm sure.

People evolve. You're welcome to come on board.

"Evolving" = FASCISM.. You Zombies don't fool us for one second nor do your asinine comments amount to anything other than LIBERAL NUTTISM 101. You will never achieve ratifications from 2/3's of the States..

Wait a second, about twenty posts ago you said liberal men were pansies and meterosexuals. Now we are Facists? Please make up your mind.

Courts change their minds. Hell, we repealed an entire amendment before. Do you ever read?

So the overturning of a previous ruling on the legality of something has no bearing on a future ruling that may over turn the legality of something?

No, you don't read much at all I'm sure.

People evolve. You're welcome to come on board.

"Evolving" = FASCISM.. You Zombies don't fool us for one second nor do your asinine comments amount to anything other than LIBERAL NUTTISM 101. You will never achieve ratifications from 2/3's of the States..

Wait a second, about twenty posts ago you said liberal men were pansies and meterosexuals. Now we are Facists? Please make up your mind.

Heed the wisdom of WFC: never smarten up a chump nor give a sucker an even break. :)

Forum List

Back