Why are people so afraid of Muslims, but not Christians?

It's quite simple, the progressives hate white Christian culture and want to destroy it. Islam helps them achieve that goal. That's why all their concern for women's rights, children, and even gays goes right out the window when it conflicts with their pro-Islam stance.

No most of us Christians the real ones , do not like you fundy Christians aka Republican Christians, like the one who just body slammed the journalist.
Sorry to get off-topic, but if you are saying that Republicans are not real Christians and Democrats are, how come Dems support abortion?

We keep being told that Islam is a religion of peace. Yet, the same people who tell us this also seem to be very, very worried about offending Muslims. However, the same people who behave in this way also are quick to point to Christianity's less proud moments and condemn Christians for them. These people are NOT afraid to offend Christians. Example: How many Muslim owned businesses were attacked for refusing to participating in homosexual weddings as compared to Christian owned businesses? If Muslims are so peaceful then why are the social justice warriors so scared to call them out for their intolerance? If Christians are so intolerant, then why are the social justice warriors not afraid to go after them?

SPREAD OF ISLAM — History, Phases And The Current Status That link defines how Muslims operate and enter western civilizations as nice people who are careful not to spread their religious tenet until their numbers are up. You tube has several videos showing how they are now in a later phase of this in several countries including the UK who are now demanding women cover themselves.

Last edited:
It's quite simple, the progressives hate white Christian culture and want to destroy it. Islam helps them achieve that goal. That's why all their concern for women's rights, children, and even gays goes right out the window when it conflicts with their pro-Islam stance.

No most of us Christians the real ones , do not like you fundy Christians aka Republican Christians, like the one who just body slammed the journalist.
Sorry to get off-topic, but if you are saying that Republicans are not real Christians and Democrats are, how come Dems support abortion?
Democrats that lean far left are considered progressives.

Last edited:

Wow, talk about stereotyping! Do you really think most conservatives believe that his actions in Montana were justified? Most actually believe the opposite. That said, although he should definitely have kept his cool, if one was being objective and not picking sides, they would clearly see most journalist wannabe's these days are acting like Enquirer hacks rather than respectable unbiased news reporters. Most are in a feeding frenzy doing their best to push conservative's buttons for the sake of making headlines, right? I mean one would have to be in complete denial not to see that.

We keep being told that Islam is a religion of peace. Yet, the same people who tell us this also seem to be very, very worried about offending Muslims. However, the same people who behave in this way also are quick to point to Christianity's less proud moments and condemn Christians for them. These people are NOT afraid to offend Christians. Example: How many Muslim owned businesses were attacked for refusing to participating in homosexual weddings as compared to Christian owned businesses? If Muslims are so peaceful then why are the social justice warriors so scared to call them out for their intolerance? If Christians are so intolerant, then why are the social justice warriors not afraid to go after them?

A Muslim will kill you while a Christian will forgive you.
Haven't seen much forgiveness from "christians" lately.

Perhaps instead of focusing on imagined slights, you should open your eyes and realize that you're enjoying the tolerance of your community every day.

Exactly true.

I know a few Muslims and I know a lot of fundie fake Christians. Without exception, it's the fundies who will lie, cheat and steal. I've had enough experience with these phonies that I never trust them anymore. Anyone who feels they should announce that they're "christian" mid very likely anything but. Never turn your back on them and always know where your wallet is.

Real Christians can be easily identified by their actions - not their bragging, bloviating and hatred of human beings.

It's the fundies who brag about how special they are. Fundies have everything, their special protected status, tax funded holidays but they always have their hands out, demanding more. And then they whine that their every little wish is not being obeyed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Gawd you're so full of it

SassyIrishLass

You're exactly the phony I meant.

I've never seen so much as one Christian-like post from you. No matter the subject, you always post a desire to cause harm and pain. You're racist and you hate children.

For starters.

If you only knew what an honor and blessing it is to have people of your ilk say things like that to her.

[

Most "Christians" don't bow to the idol in Mecca 5 times a day the way you do, Ahmed.
I know one that lied his country into war and killed at least 100,000 innocent people. He`s living out his life in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state.

The Obama/Clinton regime killed a hell of a lot more innocent people and displaced millions in their process of destabilizing the Middle East. Compared to Obama/Clinton, Bush deserves a Noble Peace Prize (pun intended).

well, I don't see very many Christians setting off bombs and blowing themselves up. that said, we have had plenty of Christian acts of terror in this country.... Me? I don't much care for any fundie religionists.
I don`t see very many Christians acting like Christ either. Did you ever notice that? Even Gandhi said they suck.
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

Gandhi didn't say they suck. he said he liked their Christ but not Christians.

Exactly true.

I know a few Muslims and I know a lot of fundie fake Christians. Without exception, it's the fundies who will lie, cheat and steal. I've had enough experience with these phonies that I never trust them anymore. Anyone who feels they should announce that they're "christian" mid very likely anything but. Never turn your back on them and always know where your wallet is.

Real Christians can be easily identified by their actions - not their bragging, bloviating and hatred of human beings.

It's the fundies who brag about how special they are. Fundies have everything, their special protected status, tax funded holidays but they always have their hands out, demanding more. And then they whine that their every little wish is not being obeyed.

Gawd you're so full of it

SassyIrishLass

You're exactly the phony I meant.

I've never seen so much as one Christian-like post from you. No matter the subject, you always post a desire to cause harm and pain. You're racist and you hate children.

For starters.

If you only knew what an honor and blessing it is to have people of your ilk say things like that to her.

truth offends you?

did you feel bad for skanky?

I don't , I support choice. Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion.

ALL religion is a scam!

'If you want to get rich, you start a religion.' L. Ron Hubbard
Hilarious quoting Hubbard, the scientology cultist.

But it's true.

Fundies, televangelists, regular churches - they all rake it in. The catholics are the worst. They've got more $$$$ than many small countries but do relatively little good with it.

Nothing is as hypocritical as religion.

OP - in the US, white, christian, American terrorists kill many more than foreign terrorists. Most US prisoners are christian. I don't trust most who say they're "christian" and always watch my wallet around them.

ALL religion is a scam!

'If you want to get rich, you start a religion.' L. Ron Hubbard
Hilarious quoting Hubbard, the scientology cultist.

But it's true.

Fundies, televangelists, regular churches - they all rake it in. The catholics are the worst. They've got more $$$$ than many small countries but do relatively little good with it.

Nothing is as hypocritical as religion.

OP - in the US, white, christian, American terrorists kill many more than foreign terrorists. Most US prisoners are christian. I don't trust most who say they're "christian" and always watch my wallet around them.

Dude, I am directly involved in the finances of a large church and two international organizations for kids in poverty. They can barely pay the rent. Yeah, there are probably some leftist churches who do little to help people, but almost all of them put the money to work.

It's easy to hate and attack things you have little knowledge about, isn't it?

Penelope is a "real Christian" as demonstrated by the FACT---that she disapproves of a putative
Christian who body slammed a journalist

well, I don't see very many Christians setting off bombs and blowing themselves up. that said, we have had plenty of Christian acts of terror in this country.... Me? I don't much care for any fundie religionists.
I don`t see very many Christians acting like Christ either. Did you ever notice that? Even Gandhi said they suck.
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

Did Ghandi say anything about the caste system in India?
If not, he is just an over estimated and over priced hypocrite.

Ghandiji rejected the caste system

Perhaps because no Muslim business has refused to provide services to a gay wedding.

can you cite a muslim business that was asked to provide services to a gay wedding?
I live in a city with LOTS OF MUSLIMS I have never seen even one muslim owned
shop that makes wedding cakes with writings on the cakes. ----muslim owned bakeries
cook cookies without writings

Forum List

Back