Why are people hating on the Rams because of incompetent NFL Officials?

the chiefs were robbed of a trip even worse than the saints

Dude, you are a PANIC! I watched that game! DO PLEASE TELL US which quarter, drives and exact plays where the Chiefs were robbed of anything, much less worse than the Saints! While the Saints PI is an international story, you are the only one I've seen in the world even claiming that.

You have come unglued from reality. I really worry for your welfare when the Rams bomb 27-9.
:bsflag::dig:

mr brady lover,i spelled it out for you DUMMIES STYLE over on my thread with my MULTIPLE posts where same as this thread, i gave you major ass beatings. and not only that,with sealybobo's help, I ,gave you LINK AFTER LINK nd VIDEO AFTER VIDEO but since you hate the truth about brady,belicheat,and that organization being exposed,as we BOTH know,you covered your ears and closed your eyes.:lmao::laughing0301:

Me the only one? sure the people like jim and sealybobo have not said those words as i have \ but i GUARANTEE if you ASK them,they will say i am telling the truth as thousands of others would.:lmao::rolleyes: Only an idiot would deny there are hundreds of THOUSANDS out there who agree with me.:cuckoo: I been on two other sports message boards where they say the same things,its only this site that seems to draw all the lovers of brady and belicheat who refuse to look at the facts.:abgg2q.jpg:

of course you did not see that that they had MULTIPLE bad calls go against them, you being the cheatriot apologists you are and saproving that before the game started when you said you WANTED that fraud organization to win:cuckoo: cause as we BOTH know,for the ONE HUNDRETH time,you only see what you WANT to see about the chetriots so of course you did not see it when you watched the game you worship them so much.:rolleyes:.

you only seeing what you WANT to see and not even looking at the what Jim posted in the OP as well as not reading those links of mine on my thread and the videos and you say I am one unglued from reality? :cuckoo:do you even lisgten to anything you post? wait dont answer tjhat.

oh my god you need to look at the mirror,i am not the one ignoring reality refusing to look at all the links and videos i posted on my thread NOR refusing to read what Jim posted in his OP.you cheatiots apologists are delusional,seriously?:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

well at least you improved in your posting from that other thread when you went on that bible length rant that nobody read.:biggrin:

you have failed to counter the links and videos on that thread of mine as well as what jim posted in his OP here nito even trying to address any of that evidence so i will let you talk with jim. your tiresome babble and evasion of facts has worn thin on me,i have wasted enough time wathcing you run off from the facts.

Last edited:
jim check out this video here.it backs up EVERYTHING you said in the OP. ESPN and the mainstream sports media of course will never show anything like this of course since it proves brady is a cheater and has the refs in his pockets

oh and have you seen the one where a ref is celebrating WITH the pats after they beat the jags in the AFC title game and patted him on the shoulder to congratuate him? the people who say they are not cheaters obviously like the brady and belicheat because they are liars same as they are the fact they LIE about the obvious all the time for them.:rolleyes:

jim check out this video here.it backs up EVERYTHING you said in the OP. ESPN and the mainstream sports media of course will never show anything like this of course since it proves brady is a cheater and has the refs in his pockets

oh and have you seen the one where a ref is celebrating WITH the pats after they beat the jags in the AFC title game and patted him on the shoulder to congratuate him? the people who say they are not cheaters obviously like the brady and belicheat because they are liars same as they are the fact they LIE about the obvious all the time for them.:rolleyes:

Never have trusted Billicheat....

New Orleans would have given a better game

I think so. Brees has won a Super Bowl and his year was amazing. But...it is what it is....

it would have been amazing had they been able to since the word is out that Belicheat taped the practices again and knew all the calls same as he always does which is WHY their home record is always as huge as it is in wins. in this day and age of parity the cheatriot apologists dont want to deal with pesky facts that its impossible to be in so many players and superbowls years after year if you dont have the refs in their pockets as they do. Not only has it now been proven brady is chums with the refs but there have been MANY photos sowing kraft and goddel OUTSIDE of football being chummy together,its a well known fact they are very good friends and the cheatriot apologists like wrongwinger and others that worship them can only cry in defeat knowing their heros have been exposed,that its not longer a secret anymore and pandoras box has been opened.:abgg2q.jpg:

here is just one of DOZENS of photos out there of goddel and kraft having a jolly old good time together which proves what i have been saying for at least ten years now that Goddel has his head up robert krafts ass the same was the refs have theirs up bradys.:iyfyus.jpg:

ahh aint that cute,the two lovers bonding.:laughing0301::lmao:as i said,there are HUNDREDS of photos out there like that,some taken AWAY from the game.:D

a02_jump_b_goodell_39480105-e1422272750273.jpg

Im not so sure the saints would have done any better,pretty hard to be an effective offense when the other team spied on you which is HOW they win all time KNOWING the play that is being called. that was the same thing in the raiders/bucs superbowl. in that case gruden knew all the calls because the raiders coach changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before the superbowl which was UNPRECEDENTED in the history of the game to do leading up so close to the game.the players said he had NEVER done that before.

thats another story though where if you do research,you will find out the same thing. i should have figured it out back then from that superbowl after callahan threw that game,how the NFL is fixed,that i might as well be watching pro wrestling.same thing.

Last edited:
No one, before the No Call on Sunday, wanted to see the Putriots in or win another SB. But because of the No Call in the Saints-Rams game, now people are hating the Rams and supporting a team that has been cheating for years. Why?

The Rams did not force the Refs to miss the PI call. The Rams only played the game they know to play. They did not deflate balls so that their QB can hold on better to the ball. They did not steal other team's signals. They did not tape other teams practices or walk throughs. THE PUTRIOTS DID some of these things! I don't thrust Billicheat and I don't trust Shady Brady.

There were tons of bad calls in both of those game on Sunday and this one PI miss is no reason to not give the Rams their props. They played their hearts out to get to the SB.

I am sorry for the Saints and their fans, but that one missed call is no reason to be hating on the Rams. The term my former boss used to use, when we were faced with a bad, nonredeemable situation was "It is what it is." The Rams are in the SB. Accept it....

The Rams have Also have NEVER done this yet THEY are the team that gets treated like they are Hitler?:cuckoo:

Report: Patriots spied on rivals 40 times and stole play sheets from locker rooms

still despite all those pesky facts the cheatriot apologists say Goddell does not have his head up robert krafts ass?:bsflag: comedy gold. :haha::laughing0301::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:

Former St Louis Rams coach Mike Martz, whose team was famously upset by the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVI, was asked by a “panicked” Goodell to release a statement saying he felt Spygate was handled appropriately. “‘[Goodell] told me, “The league doesn’t need this. We’re asking you to come out with a couple lines exonerating us and saying we did our due diligence,”’ said Martz, who later was “stunned” to read alterations to his statement. “‘It shocked me,’ he says. ‘It appears embellished quite a bit – some lines I know I didn’t write. Who changed it? I don’t know.’”

a room accessible only to Belichick and a few others” where “they found a library of scouting material containing videotapes of opponents’ signals, with detailed notes matching signals to plays for many teams going back seven seasons” including “handwritten diagrams of the defensive signals of the Pittsburgh Steelers, including the notes used in the January 2002 AFC Championship Game won by the Patriots 24-17”. That evidence was immediately destroyed – tapes stomped upon and notes shredded – on Goodell’s orders inside a Gillette Stadium conference room.

al michales,ESPN and the mainstream media always kiss the ass of the patriots talking about how impressive their home winning record is.Gee if other teams were allowed to get away with this as they are,you think they would not win games all the time as well?:abgg2q.jpg:

the white sox scandal has NOTHING on these guys as the biggest cheating scandal and fraud team EVER in sports history to taint a game.:cuckoo:

:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back