Why are People against Interracial Love

What's wrong with it?

Look up Haiti Pre-1790
Look up South Africa of 30-40 years ago

Both places along side much of Africa is going to hell. I'm sorry Immortal but this is unacceptable within my mind.

Why do you insist that every black on earth has anything to do with Africa's problems?

Non sequitur

I"m only one of thousands of blacks that don't agree with anything the governments of Africa do to their people and are far from involved.

You continue to ignore the question of what you think is wrong with non-whites other than blacks in relationships with whites.

I've got a couple of cousins that married inter-race. They even bore some fruit. Discolored fruit mind you. I'd be crushed if my kids did same-same.

:confused: Why would you "be crushed"? And what do you mean by "discolored"?

Doesn't matter why I would feel bad, 'cause like I say I'd love 'em just the same.
Discolored- not the color of their ancestors aka me/grandparents/great gp/etc.

Now fuck off. :D

I've got a couple of cousins that married inter-race. They even bore some fruit. Discolored fruit mind you. I'd be crushed if my kids did same-same.

:confused: Why would you "be crushed"? And what do you mean by "discolored"?

Doesn't matter why I would feel bad...

That is the question I have asked several times now. Are you going to answer it, or do you have some reason to fear what your answer might say about you?

While we're at it, do you consider the term "discolored" to be positive or negative?

I look forward to the inevitable evasion and trolling that you will provide instead of answers. Your lack of character is really impressive.

I'm hoping that both of our peoples can have a peaceful separation. I don't hate blacks but whites deserve to live up to who we're.

BLACKS deserve to live the way they wish. I personally want total peace.

There is nothing peaceful about kicking innocent people out of the country they were born in and they call home. Africa may have been the home of my ancestors but its nothing but foreign soil to me. according to your logic any non-white innocent or violent belongs in a country they know nothing about and want nothing to do with just because their ancestors use to live there. Separation of the races makes no sense and the only reason you don't care is because it doesn't affect your life. The actions of some stupid criminals that are mostly black should not have any affect on the families(fatherless or not) you ignore the existence of and have no control over a strangers actions so stop pretending all blacks know each other. What about mixed raced families already together, were will the mixed children go? Will the parents have to separate, its not as simple as you think. I know there is a lot black crime and I want to end it just like you, but this racially pure fantasy land of yours will only make things worst. We need realistic solutions and it wouldn't do white people any good either because many of them also have friends and family members of other races.:mad:

Last edited:
And as expected, Mr. Hasshole is afraid to answer. I wonder if he ever learned what "heretofore" means?

It makes your blue eyes brown

I'm not talking about those who prefer their own race, just those who want others to do the same when it has no effect on them. Why do you care about meaningless physical features anyway?

It effects me and my progeny, as they find themselves surrounded by the resulting persons and society

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

You don't really expect the little neo-nazi to man the fuck up, do ya?

*yawn*

We're just going to file the both of you under lower 10th

If running your neck on the Internet makes you feel like men, that's fine. Whatever keeps you from suicide

Last edited:
*yawn*

We're just going to file the both of you under lower 10th

If running your neck on the Internet makes you feel like men, that's fine. Whatever keeps you from suicide

Oh, you're doing lots of nazi shit offline, adolph? Tell us all about it, shitstain. Be a man. Do you know why you won't? Everyone else knows why...

Why are People against Interracial Love

Why do you think that? :confused:

Some people I've seen on youtube comments, this forum, some people with the racial pride thing, Whitemanrising posted a video on page 4 of this thread showing some famous guy who doesn't seem to understand biology and you'll find some examples on this thread. I have nothing against those who prefer to be with their own race, but those who try to pressure on others to do the same because they think Interracial relationships are wrong.

Last edited:
I read through the thread and there have been quiete the few extremist opinions raised.
I would procreate with any race of women, and to me the phsyical Features of my child are not important as long it is a healthy human being. I would also hope that no one abused me for my love decision or that people generally dont avoid me or cast me out from society. Not to face social pressure and hardships for my decision.

R and k. Interracial 'relationships' will always be inclined toward incompatibility and strife stemming from blacks' natural promiscuity and absent fatherdom and violence versus whites' instinctual attachment to their mate and cild and desire for actual relationships. Is this in addition to depriving in the result in children of a clear identity and heritage, and the results conflicting instincts and drives. This aside from the fact that wide scale mixing of whites and non-whites will always deprive the child of the superior attributes of the more highly evolved race- a crime by the Aryan against his or her child
Note for drooling idiot skinheads:

The Black did not fuck up your life. The Jew did not fuck up your life.

YOU did.

Dumb bastard.

internetnazis.jpg

Then why do blacks accuse me of holding them down? Maybe it's also their own damn faults. :eusa_shhh:

Surely you jest. I have only posted here for a short time, but it became obvious from day one that you personally do not posses the mental acuity to "hold anyone down" except yourself.

Forum List

Back