Why Are OCTAs Obsessed With a Bipolar World?

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
What is the motivation? Is it shadow confusion? Insecurity? Angst at the lack of control over others? There is a pretty solid consensus among OCTAs on here that I am pretty much the world's biggest idiot, yet they keep spending precious time and energy trying to force me into one corner or the other. Since I'm so unbelievably stupid, why would any one person care what I think? Why is it so hard to believe there are troofers like myself who truly don't have a conclusive opinion? Is it because OCTAs live in a bipolar world where one is either "for us or against us?" This logic is very apparent for 9E by the obsessive claim if one doesn't accept the OCT then by default one is a conspiracy theorist nutjack.

When I say I don't know what happened that day, that is exactly what I mean. I don't see any conclusive evidence the OCT is accurate nor none that says it was a false flag op. OCTAs are forever complaining that I "won't take a stance." My stance is I have not reached a verdict. Why do I question the OCT more closely than anything else? Well, if it is the true account of what happened what else should I be focused on? I have pissed off other truthers on here just like OCTAs. I've also pointed out loose change is a fucking joke. I truly wish that organization would dismantle itself because its very existence is detrimental to the 9E discourse.

Some probably want me to list the reasons why I question the OCT. What would be the point of such a list? There is a known pattern of not respecting what I have stated thus far regarding my position so it would be insane on my part to take the time to present a list when there is empirical evidence what I say about my own position is irrelevant. There is also a gag order on brainstorming and that is a vital tool in any investigation. So why can't OCTA's discuss the issue without obsessing over one corner or the other?

you are pure amusement in my spare time. dont flatter yourself. you arent that important.

A monumental cop out. But then to be expected. Flight 77 is the easiest of the bunch.

We have OVERWHELMING evidence that the remains of the aircraft, the crew and the passengers were inside the destroyed portion of the Pentagon.

The only way that could be FAKED is if the entire investigative team used to clean up the wreckage, catalog the remains and collect the remains were all in on a vast cover up. That would include military and civilian. It would require that for 8 YEARS not a single person from that clean up has talked about the vast cover up.

SO it is a VERY simple question. Did Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon?

• Banned
you are pure amusement in my spare time. dont flatter yourself. you arent that important.

I guess the evidence I am not that important is you chase me from thread to thread.....and you were the first one to post in this one. Hahahaha....

• Banned
A monumental cop out. But then to be expected. Flight 77 is the easiest of the bunch.

We have OVERWHELMING evidence that the remains of the aircraft, the crew and the passengers were inside the destroyed portion of the Pentagon.

The only way that could be FAKED is if the entire investigative team used to clean up the wreckage, catalog the remains and collect the remains were all in on a vast cover up. That would include military and civilian. It would require that for 8 YEARS not a single person from that clean up has talked about the vast cover up.

SO it is a VERY simple question. Did Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon?

Last time I try to help you get it:

False Dilemma

Definition:

A limited number of options (usually two) is given, while in reality there are more options. A false dilemma is an illegitimate use of the "or" operator.

Putting issues or opinions into "black or white" terms is a common instance of this fallacy.

Examples:

Either you're for me or against me.

America: love it or leave it.

Either support Meech Lake or Quebec will separate.

Every person is either wholly good or wholly evil.
The Logical Fallacies: False Dilemma

Ah, a Canadian twoofer! Way to come to an American board and make analogies nobody knows, nor cares about! :lol:

Of course, while we're defining "false dilemmas," howsabout we focus on trivial arcana, i.e. flight recorders, cockpit doors, while dismissing the elephant in the room, i.e. the plane and the remains at the Pentagon.

• Banned

Ah, a Canadian twoofer! Way to come to an American board and make analogies nobody knows, nor cares about! :lol:

Of course, while we're defining "false dilemmas," howsabout we focus on trivial arcana, i.e. flight recorders, cockpit doors, while dismissing the elephant in the room, i.e. the plane and the remains at the Pentagon.

Thank you. It's almost like you dumbasses are being paid to show how fucking pathetic you are. I didn't write the analogy. If you had went to the link you would have seen it was authored by that website. So not only do you show your lack of basic comprehension by claiming the example cannot be understood without knowing the issue about Meech Lake, you also demonstrated you reach conclusions based on your own assumptions instead of facts. No wonder you don't question the OCT. You never have.

Forum List

Back