Why are non believers working so hard to win

Christians over to their views if it's not an Ideology ?

Who is the master they serve ?

Why are so many non believers offended by Christians and the bible and the values we take from the bible ?

I am not offended by Christianity or the Bible but what is offensive is you claiming over and over and over again I am.
I am offended when you presume that it is OK to use the power of government to push your religous beliefs on me.
I will fight you on that and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Christian religion or the Bible.
It has to do with YOU.
You are the one pushing YOUR religous views and presume government should help you. Nothing about Christianity or the Bible.

Sorry for the stereo type,but it is running rampant in this country. People are offended when the ten commandments are outside a courtroom.

But apparently if this thread don't pertain to you why respond.who are you trying to fool ?

I hate it when Atheists knock on my door and try to convince me there is no God. I also hate all those atheist networks on TV

They don't have the intestinal fortitude to do such a thing that is why you see them in many religion forums. :razz:

Actually, it has nothing to do with intestinal fortitude.
I'm not knocking or doors or trying to convert people on message boards. That is because I don't care if you choose religion for yourself, it's your choice.

Don't look like man has the asnwers from viewing the world.

We're still alive, aren't we?:

Hmm many are dying every from hunger that a planet produces plenty of food for all.

Use your imagination you can come up with many more problems that come from mans leadership. Put your faith in man as well.

I really can't believe you take your arguments seriously.

You blame the problems of the world on man ?
What has God done to solve those problems ?
Millions of people died in vain over the course of history trying to proove thier virsion of god is the real one.
Men and science solved much of the world problems and achieved great understanding of the universe.
Man figured out gravity and that the world is round, what did god said about that ?

Countries that are under the rule of man who allow free thinking and academic debate are at large successful and moral societies. However if you look to countries that are under the rule of faith , you would see that those countries are poor and morally bankrupt.(for example Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Syria ...) That's what the rule of faith does to countries.

Why are so many non believers offended by Christians and the bible and the values we take from the bible ?

I am not offended by Christianity or the Bible but what is offensive is you claiming over and over and over again I am.
I am offended when you presume that it is OK to use the power of government to push your religous beliefs on me.
I will fight you on that and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Christian religion or the Bible.
It has to do with YOU.
You are the one pushing YOUR religous views and presume government should help you. Nothing about Christianity or the Bible.

Sorry for the stereo type,but it is running rampant in this country. People are offended when the ten commandments are outside a courtroom.

But apparently if this thread don't pertain to you why respond.who are you trying to fool ?

What does "And thou shall have no other Gods before me"
and "you shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything"
and "you shall not misuse the name of the Lord, your God"
and "Remember the Sabbath by keeping it holy".
and "Honor your father and mother"
and "you shall not covet"
and "you shall not commit adultery"
have to do with THE LAW?

Where is God in the Constitution which is the supreme law of the land?
Not trying to fool anyone but as soon as you presume to force government to promote your religous views which is what the 10 commandments are then you are offending someone.
That makes me object to YOU, not Christinity or the Bible.
It is not Christianity or the Bible that wants government to put the 10 Commandments in courthouses.
IT IS YOU.
So who are you trying to fool with this Christian victimhood BS and anti Bible nonsense.
I happen to believe the Bible is a great book and value my faith as a Christian greatly.
So much that having the 10 Commandments in a court room does not bother me at all and it seems that it should be ok but if there is an American out there that views that as a religous document, as it is, and they object to it then I respect that.

Yep atheist churches on every corner these days.
They even have 6 channels on satellite dedicated to atheist preaching 24 hours a day.
Next we will get our own unholy day. Maybe Wednesday?

They are working hard? I would expect more of an effort if that was the case.

Hmm many are dying every from hunger that a planet produces plenty of food for all.

I'm not going to say that the job is being done perfectly. What I will say is that we have no other option. Even turning over things to "God" amounts, in practice, to turning things over to human beings who claim to speak for Him. And we have seen in recent example that that is much, much worse.

Forum List

Back