Why are NFL Players Considered Heroes Today...Almost None of Them Serve

NFL players are cowards and pussies who have never stood for their nation in uniform in combat. That has been almost exclusively a thing of the past. Instead, today's players have been pampered since junior high school and have done nothing to serve their country. Instead they are ungrateful pieces of shit.
NFL members in the military

Is everyone who has not served in the military a coward and a pussy?
Pretty much. Even Trump is lacking in this capacity. But he still has more balls than most of the politicians on Capitol Hill. That's why I hired him with my vote. If he pisses me off and millions others that supported him in 2016... he's fired.

Well, you are clearly either a troll or a fool. In either case, have fun with your ridiculous thread.

Bush92 has not yet learned to think on his own as his military service request is making it painfully obvious.
bush 92 has ignored the question i asked him above....gee i wonder why?...
Like many good conservatives, he's a "let's you and him fight" kind of guy.
you have to have balls to do that,if he wont answer a simple question he may be one of those guys who holds the coats while everyone else goes out to fight.....just sayin....

NFL players are cowards and pussies who have never stood for their nation in uniform in combat. That has been almost exclusively a thing of the past. Instead, today's players have been pampered since junior high school and have done nothing to serve their country. Instead they are ungrateful pieces of shit.
The US Message Board Nazis have moved my thread.

Which means you either duplicated a thread or you put yours on the wrong thread. How does your "mistake" make them Nazis?

Being paid to follow the orders of politicians makes one a hero?

Seems like a pretty low bar to me.
You seem like a coward to me. Sit down in your festering drug induced hole
Here is a long list of former military that have gone on to be murderers.

Am I trying to talk ill of the military? No... but I am proving the OP's premise wrong that serving in the military doesn't make someone a better person than those that haven't.

Murderers Who Have Served in the U.S. Military: A Database
what about service and NFL players? Start with Roger Staubach

The US Message Board Nazis have moved my thread.

Which means you either duplicated a thread or you put yours on the wrong thread. How does your "mistake" make them Nazis?
nope. Thread hade to be moved according to powers that be.

Being paid to follow the orders of politicians makes one a hero?

Seems like a pretty low bar to me.
You seem like a coward to me. Sit down in your festering drug induced hole
Here is a long list of former military that have gone on to be murderers.

Am I trying to talk ill of the military? No... but I am proving the OP's premise wrong that serving in the military doesn't make someone a better person than those that haven't.

Murderers Who Have Served in the U.S. Military: A Database
what about service and NFL players? Start with Roger Staubach

That has nothing to do with what I posted...

Forum List

Back