Why are most US bases located in Europe and the Near East?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Because America is the enemy of Empires, and the source of imperialism is European pan-Germanist Eurocentrists and Arabs. The Arab elites did in Asia the same thing that the Europeans did. Arab Caliphate and so on.

These are the 2 main sources of imperialism.

soc_755119.jpg

• Banned
To protect allies in locations where nation-state wars are more common.
This is an obvious lie. If they are "allies", they would be allowed to have their own military bases on their territory.
The occupation of Europe is fully consistent with the goals of the Monroe Doctrine: the control and limitation of Eurocentrism.

Why is America pursuing a military imperialist agenda throughout the world?

Why did Great Britain?

Why does China choose to not assert military power to attain their goals?

Because they're chickenshit bullies, and know they will lose. They couldn't even beat the Vietnamese. Like Putin, they make big noises and wait and see if they can get away with intimidation tactics, and when they can't they wet themselves, and have nutjobs like you run around babbling about how peaceful they are n stuff.

• Banned
Why is America pursuing a military imperialist agenda throughout the world?

Why did Great Britain?

Because under the Monroe Doctrine, America is obligated to defend freedom around the world.

lol It was the British Navy that enforced the Monroe Doctrine for many decades, not the American Navy. It was also the British Navy that shut down the Atlantic slave trade off the western African coast, to much whining and sniveling from African chieftains who made a lot of money off of it, and had to reduce prices to Muslim traders, who demanded full frontal castration of male slaves before purchase, of which probably 90% of them died.

For much of the nineteenth century, the United States lacked the military strength to prevent European intervention in the New World. But since European meddling threatened British as well as American interests, the Monroe Doctrine was enforced by the Royal Navy.

Last edited:
Because America is the enemy of Empires, and the source of imperialism is European pan-Germanist Eurocentrists and Arabs. The Arab elites did in Asia the same thing that the Europeans did. Arab Caliphate and so on.

These are the 2 main sources of imperialism.

soc_755119.jpg

Moreover, the Europeans have given us Two major world Wars.! I think America has so many bases over there to make sure that we don't have a third major war WWIII?!! .Those Europeans always seem to be at each others throats also. Count Dracula use to run Transylvania over there. A lot of blood thirsty individuals in certain areas. They don't want another Hitler to come out the wood works.?!

It was the British Navy that enforced the Monroe Doctrine
A blatant lie. Britain in the 40s was the largest empire.
The British are awaiting trial.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

A blatant lie. Britain in the 40s was the largest empire.
The British are awaiting trial.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

lol you can't even stay in the same friggin century from one post to another. I didn't post because I think you're sane, I post for the record, so lurkers and others can go find the true facts instead of taking your troll lunacy as serious.

lol you can't even stay in the same friggin century from one post to another. I didn't post because I think you're sane, I post for the record, so lurkers and others can go find the true facts instead of taking your troll lunacy as serious.
I'm not interested in your verbiage. The British Empire is the same form of pan-Germanism that must be destroyed to the end. The British Empire is still not completely destroyed.

They should worry about defending it at home to start with.
It's connected. It is to the advantage of the imperialists to kill the Americans at home when they are not bound by the presence of the Americans in their slave countries.

Forum List

Back