Why are most of the people complaining about tariffs hurting the consumers

I swear, in order to be a partisan, it is like a MUST that you have to be a complete and total idiot!

Because the dollar has loss value. We have a huge income inequality in the US and Trump and the GOP are making it worst.

I'm sick of stupid shit politicians who let China, Canada, Mexico and other countries screw us over by dumping product into the U.S. at cost to bankrupt U.S. manufacturers to take over our markets. What country in their right minds would allow that?

I'm sick of stupid shit politicians who let China, Canada, Mexico and other countries screw us over by dumping product into the U.S. at cost to bankrupt U.S. manufacturers to take over our markets. What country in their right minds would allow that?
One run by regressives

Take Powermatic an iconic U.S. brand, Asia was allowed to blatantly ignore their patents, copy their machines e.g. literally take one apart and make castings from it, dump cheap knock offs into the U.S. run Powermatic to the bring of bankruptcy...THEN Asia purchased Powermatic for pennies on the dollar and dumped Powermatic branded cheap knocks offs into the U.S. at made in U.S.A. prices and rape us a second time. These Asia manufactured Powermatic machines are junk, the quality and accuracy Powermatic was known for is now destroyed. Delta, Dewalt, Porter Cable, the list is endless.

Because the dollar has loss value. We have a huge income inequality in the US and Trump and the GOP are making it worst.
Because the dollar has loss value
What type of grammar is that? Are you saying that the dollar has loss value and gain value, then it is okay. But are you trying to say that the dollar has less value? That is good for the country, for then our goods are cheaper overseas and more are sent, thus balancing the trade deficit. Of course being that you are liberal, and have no clue about economics, maybe it is "loss value" that you only know?

What type of grammar is that? Are you saying that the dollar has loss value and gain value, then it is okay. But are you trying to say that the dollar has less value? That is good for the country, for then our goods are cheaper overseas and more are sent, thus balancing the trade deficit. Of course being that you are liberal, and have no clue about economics, maybe it is "loss value" that you only know?
That’s an interesting concept I haven’t thought much about. You’re saying that a lower dollar value is a good thing because it helps balance the trade deficit? Did I get that right?

That’s an interesting concept I haven’t thought much about. You’re saying that a lower dollar value is a good thing because it helps balance the trade deficit? Did I get that right?
In Automotive Trade Deficit, a Silver Lining for U.S.
IT helps to have a weak dollar and a declining auto market. At least it helps if you want to lower the American trade deficit.

The overall trade deficit for the United States peaked last summer and has been bouncing around since then, but with an overall downward direction. A significant part of the improvement has come in the American auto industry.

This country has been doing it for about 50 years.

maybe one day you will read the OP :D

I'm sorry I thought you were able to comprehend what I said, since the dollar has lost value, it's necessary to be paid more. With tariffs now the wages will need to even go higher to make up for increase prices. They go hand in hand.

Last edited:

You must be talking about Nixon, Reagan, Bush SR and Bush Jr. and the Corps themselves.

maybe one day you will read the OP :D

I'm sorry I thought you were able to comprehend what I said, since the dollar has lost value, it's necessary to be paid more. With tariffs now the wages will need to even go to make up for increase prices. They go hand in hand.
Why do wages have to artificially go up? When I was working at McD's in 1976 minimum wage was $2.10 an hour, a burger, fry and small drink were 95 cents, a Big Mac was 99 cents and a chevy corvette was 6,000 dollars. Today minimum wage is $10, burger fry and small drink over 5 dollars, Big Mac almost 6 dollars, and a corvette is 35,000 or more dollars. Inflating wages, causes more inflation, thus keeping stupid fucks like you , low wage earners instead of developing skills to make you even more money, thus moving you out of the poverty range, thus turning you into a Conservative , but instead staying a VICTIM of liberalism who cant make it because you are too stupid to know better..

IT helps to have a weak dollar and a declining auto market. At least it helps if you want to lower the American trade deficit.

The overall trade deficit for the United States peaked last summer and has been bouncing around since then, but with an overall downward direction. A significant part of the improvement has come in the American auto industry.
So since debt is a major driver for the value of the dollar, are you supporting Obama’s economic policies that weakened the dollar as something that helped our trade deficit?

So since debt is a major driver for the value of the dollar, are you supporting Obama’s economic policies that weakened the dollar as something that helped our trade deficit?
Wait, I thought Obama was doing everything in his power to make the economy ROAR? which is it?

The only problem I have with tariffs is the use of the tax itself. Why does it go to a shitty, worthless government bureaucrat to waste on foreign aid and other bullshit that ends up right back in the pockets of the foreign manufacturers? It should go to the American counterparts being protected to help develop new technologies or to expand and gain market share.

Wait, I thought Obama was doing everything in his power to make the economy ROAR? which is it?
I’m just trying to understand your logic, so please answer. I never said anything about Obama’s roar, don’t change the subject.

Forum List

Back