Why Are Most Crazy-Politicians From Texas??

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
323.png

well, to answer the OP, it probably has to do with the fanaticism over high school football and the resultant prevalence of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy among the general male population of the state, the symptoms of which include:

"memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment, impulse control problems, aggression, depression, and, eventually, progressive dementia."

What is CTE? » Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy » Boston University

That pretty much sums up the AM radio mindset in a wingnut shell, huh?

Last edited:
You really have to look at my state...Arizona.
.....EASILY a strong runner-UP!!!!!!

241.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxAOuvEgB4]YouTube - Fox News Hides Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's Debate Meltdown?[/ame]

532.gif
520.gif
532.gif

Because the craziest politicians from Texas are republicans. In fact, the most dysfunctional presidents of the USA were Republicans leaving us with the most dysfunctional & crazy one in the White House today.,,,, da dump

:)-

Because the craziest politicians from Texas are republicans. In fact, the most dysfunctional presidents of the USA were Republicans leaving us with the most dysfunctional & crazy one in the White House today.,,,, da dump

Resurrecting a 9 year old thread, talk about dysfunctional...

and its a mr shamen one.....that guy had the most annoying graphics...lol....

Yep. Made me wonder why there was a tread showing up from that piece of garbage...

Yep. Made me wonder why there was a tread showing up from that piece of garbage...
i think he decided to leave after all the complaints he was getting because of how he did his threads even some his fellow lefties used to get on him....they were pretty annoying....

By giving politics it’s deserved level of priority we find something for our village idiots to do. It keeps them out from underfoot and hindering productive people

BULLSHIT! All of he really crazy ones are from California. Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters just for openers. I could go on but I'll rest my case while I'm ahead. I'm not greedy and don't believe in inflicting unnecessary pain on dumb animals.
This is why Trump is unfit to be our President
POLITICS 09/20/2019 08:55 pm ET Updated Sep 25, 2019
Donald Trump Is Asking A Foreign Country to Help Him Win. Again.
The president sought Russian aid in the 2016 election — and got away with it. Now he’s asking Ukraine to do the same thing.
By Jessica Schulberg, Nick Baumann, Paul Blumenthal, and Richard Kim
Donald Trump Is Asking A Foreign Country To Help Him Win. Again.

Trump says he is a "genius"

In a truly superhuman feat, The Washington Post has tallied all the “falsehoods” that have spewed from Trump’s mouth and fingers since January 20, 2017, to April 27, 2019. Per the Post, that’s a whopping 10,111 in 828 days. And the situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is getting markedly worse. After telling a mere 5,000 false and misleading statements during his first 601 days in office.

Does Trump have a few issues-?
pathological liar

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.
Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

I truly hope you reconsider your vote for Trump, it would mean the end of America as we know it today.

Forum List

Back