Why are light skinned blacks smarter than dark skinned blacks?

I disagree with the premise that on a global scale, ANY RACE makes anyone "smarter" than anyone else.

Well of course, silly.

But what you said isn't the same thing as saying members of one race cannot be smarter ON AVERAGE than members of another.

I know how you like to pretend those mean the same thing, but they don't. ;)

I disagree with the premise that on a global scale, ANY RACE makes anyone "smarter" than anyone else.

Well of course, silly.

But what you said isn't the same thing as saying members of one race cannot be smarter ON AVERAGE than members of another.

I know how you like to pretend those mean the same thing, but they don't. ;)

You're really trying to avoid the penis issue, aren't ya!:rolleyes:

And I accept your avoidance of my distinction as a reluctant acceptance. ;)

No, I don't accept the distinction reluctantly, or in any other way, unless the sample population included Only US Citizens whose ancestors were slaves.

The distinction is of statistical nature and has nothing to do with the sample set.

Fail. :thup:

Since there is nothing that cannot be statistically manipulated, then I happily accept Failure.:cool:

Its completly cutural. if you are lighter skined you are more likly to have a white parent or granparent, resulting in a greater undersytanding of the school system from the parents. plus the negative effects black culture would have on a young person in education.

so you agree that lighter skinned blacks are smarter? you just think that black culture is the cause rather than genetics or a combination of the two?

statistics do indicate that Subsaharan africans do the worst in IQ tests, but I don't think the IQ test is a indicator of intelligence just an indicator of how modern you are i.e. it is a test of modernaty, in the modern world you have to concepualize all the time and you brain is forced to be used in different ways that are supported by the IQ test. The most Itelligent according to the test is East Asisans, and they use a form of writing that makes them concepualise even more than euoprens. thay also value education way more than western cutlure. its about your parents and the world in which you are raised. I don't know for sure if there is any difference between shades of black. But if there is its cultural.

hmmm...so you are changing the definition of words to support your position. intelligence is now modernity. you say culture is the driving force even if black children are adopted into white middle class families and show much more similarity to their birth parents than their adopted parents. is there any evidence that would change you opinions or is the politically correct version of reality so insulated from actual data that it can never be proved wrong to the true believers? I spent an entire thread trying to get evidence that blacks were as smart as whites. none was forthcoming. I can't see that this thread will be any different as far as producing any actual evidence showing that dark skinned blacks are as smart as light skinned ones.

how do light skinned blacks answer those questions compared to dark skinned blacks? hahaha, calling all americans stupid doesn't really answer the OP

They don't, it is a stupid irrelevant question.

Sometimes [my] replies to threads and posts are done in less than a serious mode, if a question exceeds the limit on idiocy, or is phrased in such a way as you question the sincerity of the poster, comedy, of a hopefully thoughtful vein, may at least give rise to a genuine thought or paradox of thought.

I have worked with and managed light and dark all kinds all races all greeds and there ain't no difference. [sic]

how do light skinned blacks answer those questions compared to dark skinned blacks? hahaha, calling all americans stupid doesn't really answer the OP

They don't, it is a stupid irrelevant question.

Sometimes [my] replies to threads and posts are done in less than a serious mode, if a question exceeds the limit on idiocy, or is phrased in such a way as you question the sincerity of the poster, comedy, of a hopefully thoughtful vein, may at least give rise to a genuine thought or paradox of thought.

I have worked with and managed light and dark all kinds all races all greeds and there ain't no difference. [sic]

OK, fair enough

there is definitely a difference in how blacks reply to those questions compared to whites. but finding results for light vs dark blacks would be difficult to find.

Maybe we could DNA test them to find out how much black blood they have.

it certainly could be done. the premise and the results would be found to be politically incorrect though.

Why do Blond hair Blue eyed whites burn more quickly in the Sun.?

that would be a genetically controlled difference in the amount of melanin.

mostly different genes explain why curly haired, brown eyed blacks have such great problems doing well at school though.

Quite a poser indeed. :eusa_think:

Quite a dumb jackass question and there is no proof that lighter skinned blacks are smarter than darker skinned blacks, just one big misperception, the Bass is a light skinned black and is stating this. White folks please stay out of blacks folks business that don't concern you.

I don't think skin color has much to do with it at all. A poor environment factors into the equation - less parental interest in education, teachers who are themselves half educated, less self determination to achieve despite the odds.

Maybe we could DNA test them to find out how much black blood they have.

DNA?

Why not just cut them open?

Don't darker blacks have darker blood?

****Yes, I love to parody stupidity****

I know of a good way of telling blacks apart from whites.

I've heard that blacks have stronger femurs which are less likely to fracture.

We need to create a machine that straps the test subject in, and then quickly pulls the knee and lower thighbone outwards while holding the hip and upper part of the thighbone tightly in place. If the femur snaps and protrudes through the skin, we know that the test subject is probably not black.

However, we should make sure that the testers are blindfolded so they are not fooled by the subject's skin color or other external features.

I don't think skin color has much to do with it at all. A poor environment factors into the equation - less parental interest in education, teachers who are themselves half educated, less self determination to achieve despite the odds.

Isnt it odd that anywhere you go in the world, black people have the same "poor invironment" thing going on? While black culture in the US is alot better than it is in Africa, it isnt good. Its fucking terrible in fact. Has been since the 70's.

Forum List

Back