Why are light skinned blacks smarter than dark skinned blacks?

there has been quite a dicussion in the education forum about black parents from Detroit who are mad that their children have scored so poorly on the NAEP test. the results indicate that the average IQ for a black student there is roughly 78. I don't know the skin colour of negroes there but I do know that Detroit is majority black and run by black politicians, black school boards, etc.

Its completly cutural. if you are lighter skined you are more likly to have a white parent or granparent, resulting in a greater undersytanding of the school system from the parents. plus the negative effects black culture would have on a young person in education.

Its completly cutural. if you are lighter skined you are more likly to have a white parent or granparent, resulting in a greater undersytanding of the school system from the parents. plus the negative effects black culture would have on a young person in education.

so you agree that lighter skinned blacks are smarter? you just think that black culture is the cause rather than genetics or a combination of the two?

Considering all our ancestors came from Africa we need to lighten things up a bit. Now do this, consider the even lighter blacks, the whites, now check out these stats, it may be we are just looking in the wrong place. Could it be Americans are just less smart or is that more dumb or is that less educated or is that less read or is that less inquisitive or is that TV brain dead or is that reality show stupid.....

A few items from a recent article in Harper's Magazine (See excerpt below). One out of every four Americans believe they have been reincarnated, 44% percent believe in ghosts, 71% believe in angels, 40% believe Gawd created all things in their present form in the last 10,000 years. Twenty percent think the sun may revolve around the earth. The list goes on and on and on.....

'Notebook, A Quibble,' By Mark Slouka

"Quite possibly, this belief in our own opinion, regardless of the facts, may be what separates us from the nations of the world, what makes us unique in God’s eyes. The average German or Czech, though possibly no less ignorant than his American counterpart, will probably consider the possibility that someone who has spent his life studying something may have an opinion worth considering. Not the American. Although perfectly willing to recognize expertise in basketball, for example, or refrigerator repair, when it comes to the realm of ideas, all folks (and their opinions) are suddenly equal. Thus evolution is a damned lie, global warming a liberal hoax, and Republicans care about people like you."

Article appeared in Notesbook. Harper's Magazine

Intelligence is inversely proportional to the amount of melanin one has.

This guy is the smartest person in the world:

albino10.jpg

Considering all our ancestors came from Africa we need to lighten things up a bit. Now do this, consider the even lighter blacks, the whites, now check out these stats, it may be we are just looking in the wrong place. Could it be Americans are just less smart or is that more dumb or is that less educated or is that less read or is that less inquisitive or is that TV brain dead or is that reality show stupid.....

A few items from a recent article in Harper's Magazine (See excerpt below). One out of every four Americans believe they have been reincarnated, 44% percent believe in ghosts, 71% believe in angels, 40% believe Gawd created all things in their present form in the last 10,000 years. Twenty percent think the sun may revolve around the earth. The list goes on and on and on.....

'Notebook, A Quibble,' By Mark Slouka

"Quite possibly, this belief in our own opinion, regardless of the facts, may be what separates us from the nations of the world, what makes us unique in God’s eyes. The average German or Czech, though possibly no less ignorant than his American counterpart, will probably consider the possibility that someone who has spent his life studying something may have an opinion worth considering. Not the American. Although perfectly willing to recognize expertise in basketball, for example, or refrigerator repair, when it comes to the realm of ideas, all folks (and their opinions) are suddenly equal. Thus evolution is a damned lie, global warming a liberal hoax, and Republicans care about people like you."

Article appeared in Notesbook. Harper's Magazine

how do light skinned blacks answer those questions compared to dark skinned blacks? hahaha, calling all americans stupid doesn't really answer the OP

Intelligence is inversely proportional to the amount of melanin one has.

This guy is the smartest person in the world:

albino10.jpg

why do so many people think that finding an exception to a general trend is the same as disproving it? just because my aunt is the tallest in my family doesn't mean that women aren't shorter than men, on average

First, I disagree with the premise that on a global scale, ANY skin color makes anyone "smarter" than anyone else.

Only a fool would go through life making such a broad assumption.

But, here is my observation about cultural reality in the USA and Mexico: The Taller you are, the more light your skin, and the more masculine you are (even if you are a woman), the better you are treated, respected, trusted, and even admired.

How do you react when you are most frequently liked by other people?

When people automatically believe you are better, you become better.

First, I disagree with the premise that on a global scale, ANY skin color makes anyone "smarter" than anyone else.

But, here is my observation about cultural reality in the USA and Mexico: The Taller you are, the more light your skin, and the more masculine you are (even if you are a woman), the better you are treated, respected, trusted, and even admired.

skin colour is a proxy for racial inheritance. it is the race that makes the skin colour, not skin colour making the race.

I do agree with you that height is an admired trait.

Why are light skinned blacks smarter than dark skinned blacks?

That's simple. The whiter you are, the smarter (and prettier) you become. Of course, if they had some yellow blood in them, they'd be even smarter (and I'm not talking about jaundice). And let's not forget that the blacker you are, the more violent you become. Yes, that's true. I read it on the internet.

The bigger your penis is, the longer the urine has to travel. Thats a FACT!!! Ask Frogen.

Eating fried chicken has been verified to lower intelligence.

Studies have shown that the blacker a person is.

The more fried chicken they eat.

It's a vicious cycle and also involves massive amounts of brain damaging watermelon :eek:

Here is scientific proof:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVCd19qeUs[/ame]

Last edited:

skin colour is a proxy for racial inheritance. it is the race that makes the skin colour, not skin colour making the race.

I do agree with you that height is an admired trait.

Ok then, I disagree with the premise that on a global scale, ANY RACE makes anyone "smarter" than anyone else.

The bigger your penis is, the longer the urine has to travel. Thats a FACT!!! Ask Frogen.

The bigger your prostrate the harder it is to piss.....

so you agree that lighter skinned blacks are smarter? you just think that black culture is the cause rather than genetics or a combination of the two?

statistics do indicate that Subsaharan africans do the worst in IQ tests, but I don't think the IQ test is a indicator of intelligence just an indicator of how modern you are i.e. it is a test of modernaty, in the modern world you have to concepualize all the time and you brain is forced to be used in different ways that are supported by the IQ test. The most Itelligent according to the test is East Asisans, and they use a form of writing that makes them concepualise even more than euoprens. thay also value education way more than western cutlure. its about your parents and the world in which you are raised. I don't know for sure if there is any difference between shades of black. But if there is its cultural.

The important thing is that wimmins BELIEVE you have a bigger penis, then YOU will believe it too.

Wimmins Love Confidence.

ARE YOU LISTENING IAN???:razz:

Sorry if I hurt your ears:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back